Author Topic: Counter for teammate bumps  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Vote

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Counter for teammate bumps
« on: April 09, 2012, 10:40:16 am »
I feel like horsemen should stay away from melee.
If you ride your horse in a group of fighting friendly and bump them because YOU want that kill so hard. Then its imo griefing.
It’s like drive a car with 200 km/h in streets full of people and say I don’t want kill them I just want drive fast.
Of course you can hit M but the problem is not always about team kill, stun and knockdown by a bump of friendly let enemies kill you.
The team mates often just ride direct into your direction and you think its maybe enemy so you are forced to look around every time you hear a horse if you don’t check this the enemies will kill you.

Why not let infantry protect themselves?
When friendly horseman would fear to get dismounted after he bumped a friendly he would make sure to stay away.
If you kill a friendly horse at spawn you should get punished.
If you kill a friendly horse in the field then nothing should happen, at least no punish from admins.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 11:17:06 am by Vote »

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: Counter for teammate bumps
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 11:22:16 am »
bit hard to stay away from the melee when your weapon only has 95 range
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 12:04:25 pm »
While I do believe that cav should watch the fuck out then this is REALLY REALLY REALLY fucking retarded, if this is added whenever a "friendly" inmy old friendtry happens to get close to a friendly cav he'll TH it for the lolz, this beats all other previous suggestions in "worst suggestion of the year"...
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 12:54:58 pm »
Lmao another dumb suggestion. If it bothers you that much just press M. That's all that's needed.

Offline Vote

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 01:04:01 pm »
Lmao another dumb suggestion. If it bothers you that much just press M. That's all that's needed.

Feel free to press M after you lost your horse, how about that?

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 01:18:25 pm »
Feel free to press M after you lost your horse, how about that?

Might as well report to admin for revenge Team wounding

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Vote

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 01:31:36 pm »
Might as well report to admin for revenge Team wounding

This topic is about that, have horsemen the right to free bump team mates or should they get punished by administration or players?
I say to 99% a bump can not be an accident if a horseman would take care, stay away from footmen. Its like in RL with horses or cars if you drive your car on sidewalk and hit people you cant claim that it is an accident, it was foreseeable.

You bumped team mates -> you lost horse licence (horse dead) = justice!?
I would like to hear opinions of admins about that.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 01:35:18 pm by Vote »

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 01:39:08 pm »
This topic is about that, have horsemen the right to free bump team mates or should they get punished by administration or players?
I say to 99% a bump can not be an accident if a horseman would take care, stay away from footmen. Its like in RL with horses or cars if you drive your car on sidewalk and hit people you cant claim that it is an accident, it was foreseeable.

Vote, you're a fucking retard, because someone unintentionally THs you you want the ability to teamhit everyone of their class forever intentionally, this'd be the same as saying if a shieldermy old friend from my team blocks my attack so my enemy gets a hit on me I should be allowed to break all shielders shields forever... I get TH'd more by inf than cav, and believe it or not, a hit from a danish greatsword stuns you (like bumps), damages you a lot more than bumps, and I don't see no, if they come near me I should be allowed to hit them 'cuss they might hit me demands onto them, seriously, you have indeed won the "most retard post of the year award" there can be no doubt about it.

Also, you make it sound like cav are allowed to intentionally teambump... further proof you're a shithead.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 01:40:15 pm by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 02:01:54 pm »

M is punishment idiot. If they do it more than enough they get kicked. Not hard to comprehend. Trying to allow revenge team wounding is just dumb.

Try charging full speed on a courser and then say bumping doesn't happen by accident. Particularly when for some reason your inf gets bumped because they ran straight into your horse. Happens a lot because inf's awareness is appalling. Hence why they get raped by cav in the first place.

A battlefield is not a pavement.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 02:03:41 pm by Overdriven »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 02:02:08 pm »
I agree, as long as I get to run up and team kill any archer that accidently hits me firing into the melee, and spin around and murder any pikeman who hits me from behind by accident, or if a 1hander steps in front of me to get in melee range of his shorter weapon to killsteal, I will kill them immediately too.

Hell, whenever someone gets the finishing blow on someone I'm fighting, I should be able to just TK them as well.

That would be a great server to play on, don't you agree?
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Vote

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 02:04:11 pm »
I agree, as long as I get to run up and team kill any archer that accidently hits me firing into the melee...bla bla

You can always punish an archer but not always a horseman, hope you got it.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 02:06:31 pm »
You can always punish an archer but not always a horseman, hope you got it.

99% of the time the horsemen's bump will damage you enough for M if you get knocked to the ground. The solution to your problem is already there. Your solution is just daft.

Offline Vote

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 02:11:42 pm »
What I want is to achieve that horsemen take care and stay away from friendly footmen.

99% of the time the horsemen's bump will damage you enough for M if you get knocked to the ground. The solution to your problem is already there. Your solution is just daft.

This is not true it depends on your armor and horse speed. Very often people get bumped and cant punish you when they got enough armor. Very often people get bumped while they are busy with fighting and can not hit M.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 02:15:56 pm by Vote »

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 02:13:44 pm »
This is not true it depends on your armor and horse speed. Very often people get bumped and cant punish you when you got enough armor. Very often people get bumped while they are busy with fighting and can not hit M.

Well regardless...your suggestion just doesn't make sense.

Offline Vote

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 02:24:32 pm »
Well regardless...your suggestion just doesn't make sense.

It doesnt make sense for you because you want further bump your team mates. I only want from developers and admins know what they think about friendly bumps from 20-30 players on eu1, point, end of discussion with only cavalry clan member... Btw I reported your insults from 1st site, come back later, maybe I will then insult you back.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 02:34:02 pm by Vote »