Poll

Hmmm? Did the whiners like what they got from the new mod?

Mods full of shit and needs a revamp!
32 (16.1%)
I like the mod
120 (60.3%)
Blame the Whinners for destroying the Knights
10 (5%)
Beg chadz for taking back the old crpg
20 (10.1%)
Or just blame the whiners? Woot!
17 (8.5%)

Total Members Voted: 198

Author Topic: Who thinks the New Crpg mod here sucks..Ooohhh I do!  (Read 8843 times)

Offline Tai Feng

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Who thinks the New Crpg mod here sucks..Ooohhh I do!
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2011, 06:21:09 pm »
It's not frustration, it's a fact about how the old crpg was better cause you actually had to work

Ah, one of those unemployed people who want to work in the game instead of finding a real job if they feel like working. Or if you already work, why not work overtime?
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Imperial army: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4muBipy9-Q

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2011, 06:27:31 pm »
BS about not being able to play in the high price gear this just a fail thread

This.

Offline Templar_MarthenI

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 06:36:09 pm »
Ah, one of those unemployed people who want to work in the game instead of finding a real job if they feel like working. Or if you already work, why not work overtime?
Okay your funny because you dont even know what age i am and fyi I'm 17 high school is my job if you didn't notice and still got 1 fuckin year left until i go to college next time plz stay related to this topic and dont bring up the fuckin life argument cause if you do your nothing but an ugly fat whore troll

Offline Cain

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitallers
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Cain
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2011, 06:37:41 pm »
Sweet thread.

Offline Templar_MarthenI

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2011, 06:48:03 pm »
BS about not being able to play in the high price gear this just a fail thread
This thread is not just BS about plate armor, it's actually about how crpg failed not this thread you just got a brain punch didnt you troll

Offline balbaroth

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2011, 06:57:20 pm »

Oh right, back when people could retire much more easily and heirlooms were a dime a dozen and we saw a massive spam of items?

dont want to be rude but the actual retirement system is worse than the prepatch one , why? because it created a huge gap between new players and old ones ,  im a old player gen 17 and retiring is freaking easy
some are gen25+ and it take 2 days sometimes less to retire , instead of the obligatory 1 week wait ,  new players xp is so freaking slow that by the time a new player retire , the old one has retired like 3-4 times , its a massive spam of heirloom items already and its going to get worse

i always said prepatch that a reset was neccessary , i wont lie i prefered the old crpg ,  at least retirements was equal to all , 1 week  ... poor newbies

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2011, 07:09:44 pm »
This thread is not just BS about plate armor, it's actually about how crpg failed not this thread you just got a brain punch didnt you troll
when did I say plate armor? Talking about all high priced gear. Read before trolling
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2011, 07:10:30 pm »
dont want to be rude but the actual retirement system is worse than the prepatch one , why? because it created a huge gap between new players and old ones ,  im a old player gen 17 and retiring is freaking easy
some are gen25+ and it take 2 days sometimes less to retire , instead of the obligatory 1 week wait ,  new players xp is so freaking slow that by the time a new player retire , the old one has retired like 3-4 times , its a massive spam of heirloom items already and its going to get worse

i always said prepatch that a reset was neccessary , i wont lie i prefered the old crpg ,  at least retirements was equal to all , 1 week  ... poor newbies

That was not rude at all, you made a coherent post full of well-explained points and devoid of an excess of insults. Thank you.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2011, 07:12:29 pm »
It actualy takes skill now AMAGAD I QUIT!! ...

Whine more ...
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline SAETIAian

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SAETIAian
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2011, 07:17:37 pm »
ehm. yeah.  :rolleyes:

Whiners ?

All of you who complain to the upkeep costs and how peasants rape you because they're skilled. Whiners
Servers that banned me :
Shogunate_cRPG; reason : teamkilling Vengar
Hahaha xD It's worth the ban !

Offline balbaroth

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2011, 07:21:27 pm »
It actualy takes skill now AMAGAD I QUIT!! ...

Whine more ...

why people thinks its cool using retarded sentences a la 4chan... thats the most retarded fad  that ever came on the  internet...

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2011, 07:22:08 pm »
why people thinks its cool using retarded sentences a la 4chan... thats the most retarded fad  that ever came on the  internet...

<3
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Cain

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitallers
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Cain
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2011, 07:23:52 pm »
I'm loving the new xp system, but I understand it can be frustrating for new comers. If they give it time though, they will be on the top like so many others.

Offline Mech

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2011, 07:27:37 pm »

You hit on a good point I rarely see mentioned. The leveling curve seems kinda backwards in terms of retirement. Usually it takes longer the more powerful you get, but in CRPG its the opposite because of exp bonus. I don't entirely mind this because fighting battles is fun anyways. Definitely jealous of all those gen 10+ guys who are retiring twice as fast as me. Only a little bit because it only really matters when someone has a fully decked out masterwork set of armor and weapon. Nothing a throwing lance or an overhead poleaxe to the head wont fix ;).

The exp bonus gives a HUGE incentive to stay on one character though. The single reason I don't just make multiple characters.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 07:30:28 pm by Mech »

Offline balbaroth

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2011, 07:30:41 pm »
You hit on a good point I rarely see mentioned. The leveling curve seems kinda backwards in terms of retirement. Usually it takes longer the more powerful you get, but in CRPG its the opposite because of exp bonus. I don't entirely mind this because fighting battles is fun anyways. Definitely jealous of all those gen 10+ guys who are retiring twice as fast as me. Only a little bit because it only really matters when someone has a fully decked our masterwork set of armor and weapon. Nothing a throwing lance or an overhead poleaxe to the head wont fix ;).

yeah yeah  throwing lance is pure evil i say ! :p but i wear chain , so even fully heirloomed , i die easy , but a full heirloom black armor is very tuff to damage , i have a steel pick only for thoses dudes