Author Topic: Can we prune the NA badmins from time to time?  (Read 5695 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Can we prune the NA badmins from time to time?
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 10:31:05 pm »
Welp, ToD is having a bad day.

On the contrary my day is going gloriously well, I just don't have the ambition to endure your shenanigans.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 10:45:39 pm »
On the contrary my day is going gloriously well, I just don't have the ambition to endure your shenanigans.
Those were heartfelt words my friend. Times have changed little Kreczor. I have feelings now. I care.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 11:00:52 pm »
+1
Those were heartfelt words my friend. Times have changed little Kreczor. I have feelings now. I care.

That is fine that you are different now, but your "He should have known that I'm easy to break emotionally... it's not my fault!" was a naive statement as there is no way I can possibly gauge the emotional stability of a stranger on the internet when all I have is him trolling me. I hardly think it was "not your fault" as the reaction was well deserved. If you truly think it was not your fault, then you have learned nothing, and your life will be full of more unwelcome "hurtful events" until you are more aware of your actions and the consequences that they bring.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2012, 11:07:53 pm »
+2
Hey hey hey, damn it, this thread is supposed to be about how much of a shitmin i am.  Get back on topic people and show some shitmin Ganner stories.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2012, 11:10:03 pm »
+1
~Idlewild
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2012, 11:20:19 pm »
That is fine that you are different now, but your "He should have known that I'm easy to break emotionally... it's not my fault!" was a naive statement as there is no way I can possibly gauge the emotional stability of a stranger on the internet when all I have is him trolling me. I hardly think it was "not your fault" as the reaction was well deserved. If you truly think it was not your fault, then you have learned nothing, and your life will be full of more unwelcome "hurtful events" until you are more aware of your actions and the consequences that they bring.
That was actually a quite sarcastic sentence haha :)

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2012, 06:15:50 am »
+2
Hey hey hey, damn it, this thread is supposed to be about how much of a shitmin i am.  Get back on topic people and show some shitmin Ganner stories.

this one time a bear irl was leeching and he got banned.

GANNER LITERALLY einstein 2012.

Offline rustyspoon

• Marshall
  • Renown: 794
  • Infamy: 164
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rustyspoon, Sir_Rusty_Of_Spoon, Rusty_the_Spoonarian
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2012, 07:24:05 am »
I will help curb the amount of NA badmins...

...by never becoming an admin myself.

Offline Zanze

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Zan
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2012, 07:43:45 am »
+5
Idlewild, the only memory of him I have is getting teamhit by his arrow and asking him to watch his shots. He cried me a river, so I pressed M. The river turned into an ocean filled with threats and all that nonsense. Problem isn't NA "Badmins," It's players like Idlewild who think they are the shit and that everyone should worship them.

Kinda sucks to be an admin. Do the right thing, get trolled. Do the wrong thing, get trolled. What poor sap would sign up for such a job? Goodluck. "Badmins."

Offline RibaldRon

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • why do butts
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_RibaldRon
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2012, 07:49:15 am »
+1
I will help curb the amount of NA badmins...

...by never becoming an admin myself.
rustyspoon for admin 2012

I had to downvote your silly talk.  Like a slap across the face.  Come to your senses man!

Also: Ganner, yeah, that jerk.  He's a real... jerk.
signature removed: annoying

USA USA USA

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2012, 10:19:04 am »
+2
Kinda sucks to be an admin. Do the right thing, get trolled. Do the wrong thing, get trolled. What poor sap would sign up for such a job? Goodluck. "Badmins."

Its a volunteer position and yes you do get a lot of grief if you actually try to do what you're supposed to do and you become a marked target for trolls and the like.  Some people have actually stepped down from being admin because of the abusive behaviour you end up receiving if you are active.  Instead of taking offence, I just give it back even worse.  Works pretty well!
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crazyi_KUTT, Crazyeye_KUTT, CrayCray
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2012, 10:51:33 am »
Its a volunteer position and yes you do get a lot of grief if you actually try to do what you're supposed to do and you become a marked target for trolls and the like.  Some people have actually stepped down from being admin because of the abusive behaviour you end up receiving if you are active.  Instead of taking offence, I just give it back even worse.  Works pretty well!

Exactly why you are a worthless admin. Leadership roles are for those that can stand above the bullshit, not sink 10 feet below it.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2012, 12:29:26 pm »
+1
I volunteer to take time out of my enjoyment of the game to spectate players, remind the server of the rules, read ban requests, check logs, and respond to steam and IRC messages to make sure the server is running smoothly.  In my eyes that's where my obligation ends.  I have been helpful to many players of the community in my own way through my time playing this game and have met some cool people.  However, scrub cRPG forum trolls that spam threads with cries of abuse and demands of deadminning people whenever anyone does anything against them while blatantly disregarding server rules deserve the same amount of respect they show others.  None.  Deal With It.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 12:30:55 pm by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Adrian

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2012, 04:55:50 pm »
+2
Soooo respected, not a single troll and I nevah ban anyone! Wooo! All aboard the GrannPappy love train!

:lol:

It isn't an easy job, we have contraints and interpretations we must make, we can't possibly watch every player online and thus witness every event, and lastly, we can't and don't just take a persons word that something happened just in the way they said or interpreted it to happen and thus don't simply issue bans without corroborating evidence supporting those claims.
We may also disagree with you on what constitutes "evidence".

A bit of understanding

Smoothbitch definitely kicks/bans on the request of any of his little buddies. Only admin I really can't stand and actually see play favorites.

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2012, 05:25:33 pm »
Smoothbitch definitely kicks/bans on the request of any of his little buddies. Only admin I really can't stand and actually see play favorites.
He kicks and bans where there is proof. He has banned badplayer and other friends of his where there is proof for them to be banned. Hell, he banned himself the other day. You and Crayzi need to stop bitching about imaginary shit.
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

LIBERNATE