Author Topic: Can we prune the NA badmins from time to time?  (Read 5679 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Can we prune the NA badmins from time to time?
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2012, 09:13:46 pm »
+3
You aren't allowed to force honour duels.  As in you step back while a teammate is fighting and watch them die just to grief and get the glory at the end with honourable solo combat.

Agreeing to duels is okay, but if people on the server are finding it disruptive to gameplay, a warning should be issued so people go back to playing normally.  Apparently, that's what Ganner did. Sounds OK to me.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2012, 12:06:25 am »
+1
want to actually clarify official rules to STOP this?  because it happens frequently

player A and B  are fighting.  I join player A to finish the round and he stops fighting because I've "interupted" his duel on a battle server.  Player B is of course a duelist and kills me since player A is holding his dick in his hand doing jack shit for his team

Offline amsoly

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2012, 01:24:32 am »
No Ganner, I had missed that you had warned them and threatened the ban.  I think a more effective (and visible to everyone) warning, would be to simply kick them when they were busy running in circles with weapons sheathed simply to try and get a big duel at the end.

You can make it up to me by banning horse xbow on sight?

Offline Entaro

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Snowhawk Clan
  • Faction: Snowhawk Clan
  • Game nicks: SHC_Entar
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2012, 02:13:35 am »
want to actually clarify official rules to STOP this?  because it happens frequently

player A and B  are fighting.  I join player A to finish the round and he stops fighting because I've "interupted" his duel on a battle server.  Player B is of course a duelist and kills me since player A is holding his dick in his hand doing jack shit for his team

Agreed, fed up with the duel crap - that is what a duel server is for.  Battle is team combat not gentleman's bout...

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2012, 02:26:44 am »
+1
I have always been of the opinion that enforcing honor duels was if a duel was occuring and another team mate stopped someone from trying to interrupt the fight. so player a and b are dueling player c trys to help his teammate players a, so played D, who is also on the same team as A and C teamwounds player C to stop him from interupting.

Offline Entaro

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Snowhawk Clan
  • Faction: Snowhawk Clan
  • Game nicks: SHC_Entar
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2012, 02:41:04 am »
I have always been of the opinion that enforcing honor duels was if a duel was occuring and another team mate stopped someone from trying to interrupt the fight. so player a and b are dueling player c trys to help his teammate players a, so played D, who is also on the same team as A and C teamwounds player C to stop him from interupting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91rPIq2mN4

Offline Chris_P_Bacon

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I'm a pig.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Ser_Chris_P_Bacon_Astralis, an_angry_piglet, A_Canadian_Seal_Clubber_Eh
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2012, 12:53:50 am »
Bacon for admin because somebody needs to ban that troll admin and I have enough proof to put him behind real life prison bars for years.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2012, 01:49:54 am »
+1
None of you are possessing HONOR, and you suck. HONOR duels are HONORABLE, and should not be punished if the rest of the server isn't crying about it.

And if they are crying about it, in order not to "ruin" their gaming experience (curious, how prone to ruin it is), light punishment should be administered. Even then, the cacophony of QQ gracing an unlucky admin's ears in these instances is merely the sum of the cries of individual, dickless armchair warriors seeking glory through x5, rather than HONOR.

I didn't read any of the thread before posting.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2012, 02:50:37 am »
+1
Players who cozy up to these certain admins are virtually untouchable, and they never take action on their friends... but I think there are others who are not helping to make CRPG fun and more popular like it should be.

One screenshot, one post and its done. That's not a bad admin action, but the same logic should be applied to all players, including your friends. Admins have to be impartial, you can't let your feelings and rage come over you.

DEMOCRACY

Admins have to be impartial, you can't let your feelings and rage come over you.

DEMOCRACY

can't let your feelings and rage come over you.

DEMOCRACY

feelings and rage come over you.

DEMOCRACY

DEMOCRACY

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 02:56:05 am by Dexxtaa »

Offline SuperNewb

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None of yo business
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2012, 08:37:32 am »
+2
Vote for NOOBIE as NEW ADMIN OF THE YEAR
I am not exactly sure where I apply so if this is in the wrong spot please move to correct location.

Reason:
All admins are terrible. Remove all their adminships and give it all to me. All they do is ban people and kick and chat abuse. It's not fair.
My mom used to always tell me to go for my dreams. I hope you guys review my application and please comment on any requirements or specifications that are needed. I also put a lot of work so please read (this shows my hard work and dedication to this community)

Private Information:
Name: Noobie
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Ga  y

Platform:
  • I will provide every player with 1 loompoint and 600k.
  • If you have a problem with a certain person, you declare a duel against them and best of 5 wins the duel. Loser gets a 3 day ban.
  • I will institute the Unreal Tournament Announcer to the server so we can see who gets firstblood, doublekill, godlike, headshots.
  • I will change all the maps from Open Plains to Open Ocean so the rounds only last 20 seconds and there won't be any delayers because everyone will drown.
Vote for NOOBIE as NEW ADMIN OF THE YEAR

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2012, 09:50:39 am »

All admins are terrible. Remove all their adminships and give it all to me. All they do is ban people and kick and chat abuse. It's not fair.
My mom used to always tell me to go for my dreams. I hope you guys review my application and please comment on any requirements or specifications that are needed. I also put a lot of work so please read (this shows my hard work and dedication to this community)

Hey hey noobie all i do is love everybody on the servers with my admin powers. I give heart felt bans and mutes for those horrible people who actually think they're allowed to voice objections to my power. So why dont you ever show me your LOVE BACK!?  :cry:
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2012, 10:19:07 am »
  • I will institute the Unreal Tournament Announcer to the server so we can see who gets firstblood, doublekill, godlike, headshots.

+1

Offline obitus

• Earl
  • Renown: 486
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAOv_H-hh0&hd=1
  • Faction: kings of kd
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2012, 11:25:34 am »
I always have to spam the UT99 announcer's text when I get multikills and stuff, so it might as well be part of the game.

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: YlcaTheTerrible, YlcaTheJuggler
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2012, 01:27:52 pm »
None of you are possessing HONOR, and you suck. HONOR duels are HONORABLE, and should not be punished if the rest of the server isn't crying about it.

And if they are crying about it, in order not to "ruin" their gaming experience (curious, how prone to ruin it is), light punishment should be administered. Even then, the cacophony of QQ gracing an unlucky admin's ears in these instances is merely the sum of the cries of individual, dickless armchair warriors seeking glory through x5, rather than HONOR.

I didn't read any of the thread before posting.

Could you explain what is "honorable" about using WASD and clicking your mouse? You're not actually a knight, you understand that don't you?

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2012, 05:22:10 pm »
+1
Could you explain what is "sarcastic" about his post using caps and ad hominem? You're not actually reading comprehensively, you understand that don't you?

Edit: I am too a knight.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:23:34 pm by SixThumbs »
And how!