• Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: CBA?
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2012, 01:39:16 am »
Yeah, but you have to be brainless zombie moved by our overlord, as Nocti just found out. It was our secret, but he pierced the veil :/

I never said Greys are brainless zombies, If I said anything close to that it would be your leader is a brainless zombie.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2012, 03:20:03 am »
+1
I never said Greys are brainless zombies, If I said anything close to that it would be your leader is a brainless zombie.
How can you keep insulting whoever you want and still dont get a mute ?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2012, 03:42:51 am »
cottages and saunas fits you better Kazak

(click to show/hide)

why would anyone -1 this
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Duncdar

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • Namo Wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Engrish_TheLastNamoBot
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2012, 05:53:29 am »
why would anyone -1 this
Better yet, why would anyone +1 that?
An army that bears the cross of Robert Namo will never be defeated!

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2012, 08:30:07 am »
(click to show/hide)

For two simple reasons Cicero:

1. He's a decent Turk who believes in Allah and prays to him and he won't burn in hell like some other Turks i happen to know  :twisted:
2. He's not actually insulting Harpag & the Greys, they're doing it themselves more efficiently then Nocti or anyone else could ever do
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2012, 09:56:23 am »
(click to show/hide)

I broke all of the rules in 3 days I deserve to be punished

and reported myself more than once.  Yes I should be punished but, you and I are not cut from the same cloth. My seriousness can be debated, while your ego is an absolution.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2012, 02:13:56 pm »
+1
Sure. I'm brainless zombie, because I'm not able to see that you are an outstanding personality, truly intellectually sophisticated gentleman with impeccable manners and a great character. A true statesman with incredible sense of fairness, justice and of course humor  :D

Have fun, spending time figuring out the next malice and filtration of venom.

PS. This game is bad for your mental health. Think sometimes about other things , maybe it can make you less harmful for environment. Wherever you are, instantly we see flame and unpleasant rows. Pride & Prejudice - version for the poor  :wink:

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2012, 03:18:40 pm »
you are an outstanding personality, truly intellectually sophisticated gentleman with impeccable manners and a great character. A true statesman with incredible sense of fairness, justice and of course humor  :D

No need to exaggerate, saying that at least he doesn't cheat & abuse in the games he plays with/against other people would be more then enough.

Good advice from a proven honest player, maybe we should all just forget about being fair & square jerks and look up to Grey Order & DRZ and finally learn how to have fun in a decent way.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2012, 04:09:45 pm »
Cheat & Abuse from my side? And how it kind of way? 157 CD keys? Make an effort and come up with something better. This false song is threadbare as an old rag  :rolleyes:

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2012, 04:19:27 pm »
Sure. I'm brainless zombie, because I'm not able to see that you are an outstanding personality, truly intellectually sophisticated gentleman with impeccable manners and a great character. A true statesman with incredible sense of fairness, justice and of course humor  :D

PS. This game is bad for your mental health. Think sometimes about other things , maybe it can make you less harmful for environment. Wherever you are, instantly we see flame and unpleasant rows. Pride & Prejudice - version for the poor  :wink:

As much as you talk, more will join me and I'm just a face. Even if you manage to get me, there are many more will take my place yet I have no delusions of leadership. If you are so "civil" as you present yourself here why did you tell "some" people that you spend your weekend hunting me down and "-within 48 hours he (I'am) will be wiped out" and you had to come personally to manage that.

Meanwhile I see CBA is moving in quite heavily on our territory. I think you should back off eh. 22nd is so far uninvolved in this war (LOL) except for mercing which is far from a war declaration. But if you want to pull us in all the way then go right ahead and keep on trespassing. You do not even announce your presence or intention, but I guess some class from CBA is a bit much to expect given the state of this topic.

Haven't seen this till now but I don't think I owe you an explanation nor I respect you a tiny bit to ask your permission. Call Harpag to save you if you have doubts, but he might walk all the way there for nothing or maybe not.

Cheat & Abuse from my side? And how it kind of way? 157 CD keys? Make an effort and come up with something better. This false song is threadbare as an old rag  :rolleyes:

Just for the record- last round more than 100 greys logged in from one IP. Over one hundred warband keys from a single household. Your fucked up sense of fairness is what forces us to take steps like this in the first place. So would you kindly get rid of this attitude?

Just to make it clear - If any of you thinks that someone in GO run 100 game keys, then stand corrected - it is simply not true. Logging on another guys accounts - well - over many months the number could grew large, actually I was surprised by the fact that is was so much; this is just because we have a great number of members. So do not expand your own imagination excessively, because the sick excitement can harm you. You can talk as much foolish things as you can - if this is what you need to show how strong you are. For a quite some time we do not use multiaccounting and somehow it did not hurt us.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 04:57:46 pm by Noctivagant »

Offline Kazak

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Сiла и Чѣсть!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Honeybadgers
  • Game nicks: Kazak
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2012, 04:34:28 pm »
Just as I said.

May I drag you attention ladies and gentelmen. Due to high trolling activity we would really appreciate if you will not feed the troll. When you feed the troll it gets hungrier. If you won't feed it, it will starve to death. like a bitch.
Не веровать и верить свободно - Вот в чём вера моя... И только в одно
Я верую слепо, как сердцу угодно: В веселье и радость, и в смех и в вино!

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2012, 05:04:10 pm »
+4
nerf cav
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2012, 05:40:44 pm »
Your dumb (LOL)

So what exactly have we done (ignoring of course the mercing for our good DRZ and Grey friends which you will see I qualified in the statement)? All we do is peacefully sit in our villages and merc for other clans, cause you see we try to be mercenaries only and neutral as possible though of course given the nature of the game you have to pick a side.

And you are right Noctivagent you do not owe me anything, it is not obligatory to possess common courtesy, there are many people in this world who do not. Nor do I desire or ask for your respect, not that you know me in any way to make such a judgment about me and my character. However these comments of yours certainly say much about you.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2012, 06:24:25 pm »
So what exactly have we done (ignoring of course the mercing for our good DRZ and Grey friends which you will see I qualified in the statement)? All we do is peacefully sit in our villages and merc for other clans, cause you see we try to be mercenaries only and neutral as possible though of course given the nature of the game you have to pick a side.

And you are right Noctivagent you do not owe me anything, it is not obligatory to possess common courtesy, there are many people in this world who do not. Nor do I desire or ask for your respect, not that you know me in any way to make such a judgment about me and my character. However these comments of yours certainly say much about you.

So called Plazek (self proclaimed) the King! your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!now go away or I shall taunt you a second time

Yeah my comments say that I think you are nothing but UIF cheerleader

(click to show/hide)

Edit :

Just realized that you are giving the same crap to everyone

One more thing, though: you ordered us to remove a caravan from your lands under threat of attack, because we had signed up for the Antarians in their battle with you early in strat.

And yet you imply that this isn't a basis for being considered at war? How can you claim that "all you're doing" is mercing against us when that's exactly the grounds you used to threaten us with an attack? I don't see how you can try to pretend you aren't entirely against us using your own logic, even when your armies haven't been involved.

When you Merc you are all neutral and peaceful and when someone else does the same its a declaration of war. WOW
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 06:33:26 pm by Noctivagant »

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2012, 06:59:06 pm »
They turned out to be allied with Antarans smartypants. So my suspicions and refusal of them to enter my lands were correct, besides refusing them entry is not a declaration of war is it?

Also, you did not answer my question. What did we do other than merc? I presume because there is no answer other than nothing (LOL)  :rolleyes:

I find it amusing that in your hatred for large coalitions beating up small factions you make your own large coalition and (presumably) come to attack one of the smallest strategus factions first.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 07:01:46 pm by 22nd_King_Plazek »