• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« on: March 28, 2012, 11:51:01 am »
Killed 7 people in a round and this random guy accused me of leeching twice in a row during fighting.

(click to show/hide)

EasternLonbowman is the name and i believe he needs a rest from the game,  feel free to check the logs.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: ...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 11:53:52 am »
He also teamkilled Angantyr without a reason 10 seconds before the round ended and no enemy even close. Should really get a break.

Offline larlek

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Larlik PooperScooper Larlek
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 11:58:52 am »
You do sometimes like to hide nearing the end of the round. Waiting for the final showdown I would guess. Not saying that you're leeching but to the eyes of a new player or someone who hasn't seen you play before it could be mistaken for leeching. Although you would have to be pretty stupid to accuse someone of leeching when they're dressed in a tincan.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 12:01:06 pm »
That was not a mistake, he is just a troll. Several other players complained about him ingame for teamhitting etc.

Offline Tazman

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tazman_HRE
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 12:04:22 pm »
At first, i don't know, who is the EasternLongbowman.

To the topic:
In some rounds, you did'nt helped your mates and you run away from the enemy. If you was the last man, you did hide from the enemy and you stand in some ruins. In this moment, that you posted -> I think, EasternLongbowman pressed QML, because you stand again in a ruin like rounds before.

On this one screenshot, you can see, that you was not in a fight. I think, he thought you was afk (like your action in rounds before). And he pressed QML one time (if i was online).
And you killed 7 enemies? Do you have a screenshot of the statistic?

--------------------

Is EasternLongbowman a new player? I Think yes ... i saw him some days before and he did'nt played well in low armor and with low weapons. There were also some teamattacks...but if he is new in crpg, that can happened. But if this is an alternate character, i would say, that were proposed teamattacks. The admins knows it. ;)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 12:09:55 pm by Tazman »

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 12:28:29 pm »
Why are you spamming this with your idiotic opinions ? It can get you warned or even muted, you know.  :wink:

I charged that house, killed 4 or 5 guys in the way and then waited in cover cause they had archers out in the open. Didn't even stand all the time but i kept moving around even jumped down killed one and then got back up. Guy accused me of leeching 2 times in a row (the one on the screen is the second one, admins can easily check the logs). When the flags spawned i killed 2 more and then got shot. If he didn't interrupt me with red text all over the screen maybe i would've done more and it made me a bit nervous so i got shot to pieces. Classic case of spamming QML for no reason at all and i demand justice, you HRE guys keep your comments to yourself and instead of spamming this you should be out there taking your own screens and reporting various people here so they get banned.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 12:53:48 pm »
There was no way Gnjus' actions could have been mistaken as leeching since he was moving constantly, checking for people approaching and at the end nearly won the round.
As I don't see a point in banning him for a long time, a 2 or 3 days ban seems appropriate.
I wanna remind the admins that Franky got 2 days ban for being spectator. This should be the same time or even more.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Vote

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 01:14:44 pm »
There was no way Gnjus' actions could have been mistaken as leeching since he was moving constantly, checking for people approaching and at the end nearly won the round.
As I don't see a point in banning him for a long time, a 2 or 3 days ban seems appropriate.
I wanna remind the admins that Franky got 2 days ban for being spectator. This should be the same time or even more.

Sorry, but here I have to say that Gnjus was hiding as last man in ruins like he often does and waited there to overhead people (earlier he did the same with arbalest, now with maul), this is imo delaying. He was doing like he would be afk. To check this he got QMLed because our archer didnt want to come to Gnjus and risk an overhead with a maul. Gnjus was not in fight as he got QMLed, so its not griefing. It was easy for Gnujs to press "M". Gnujs came only out as flags appear and was killed by that archer. Gnujs got angry and posted this, I dont think that the archer deserves a ban.
Gnjus claims to get some kills in that round but nobody in the other team make statistics while playing and you can always get kills and then get an important call, so you are afk.
I post this because I dont know if the archer guy would defend himself or not, maybe he is new and even not on the forums. I hope its ok, this is how I saw the situation.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 01:25:20 pm by Vote »

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 01:23:26 pm »
Sorry, but here I have to say that Gnjus was hiding as last man in ruins like he often do and waited there to overhead people (earlier he did the same with arbalest, now with maul), this is imo delaying. He was doing like he would be afk. To check this he got QMLed because our archer didnt want came to Gnjus and risk an overhead with maul. Gnjus was not in fight as he got QMLed, so its not griefing. Gnujs came only out as flags appear and was killed by that archer. Gnujs got angry and posted this, I dont think that he deserves a ban.
Gnjus claims to get some kills in that round but nobody in the other team make statistic while playing and you can always get kills and then get a call, so you are afk.
I post this because I dont know if the archer would defend himself or not, maybe he is new and even not on the forums.

Riveting tale, chap. Riveting tale indeed. Too bad it isn't true. You can clearly see the archer on the right side of my screenshot, the only reason I'm behind the wall is to take a screen without getting shot, other then that i was moving around & fighting all the time, how else did i get 7 kills in a round ? Certainly not by standing idle. I don't care if you call my playing style camping, delaying or whatever but the fact is that EasternLongbowman is a very impatient retard who deserves a lesson for QMLing a person who is actively playing and getting kills. The way i get them is not important, what should i do ? Go out in the open and get lanced/shot ? No athletics, no shield, nothing and yet i charged and killed 4 people in that house only to get accused of leeching. Get your facts straight before posting rubbish, play-style has nothing to do with leeching as long as it gets you some kills. If you're standing around doing nothing then it is leeching. He abused the QML stuff and obstructed my game, also he broke a rule. How much more clear does it have to be ?

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 02:06:52 pm »
After i read through logs EasternLongbowman clearly intentionally abused QML report. He even said what he is going to do in deadchat.
He is not a new player, he's main is at 4th Gen.
Since he didn't report in the moment he's "victim" was engaged and he doesn't have earlier bans in EU Official ban list.
I decided to give him only 24 hours ban.