Author Topic: 100% not trolling, 100% need advice  (Read 2571 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: 100% not trolling, 100% need advice
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2012, 10:21:18 am »
+2
Please leave?

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 11:16:57 am »
TL:DR Hi, I'm in Africa at the moment, and I do not quite understand why there are people here who don't think we should be here building shit. I mean we are courteous in our demands and we just cannot understand why anyone would oppose us. They do, and it's frustrating. I have apparently some say in things in a decently large company but resort to asking an obscure forum about these things because i'm too retarded to look it up elsewhere on the internet. I wish for you all to think that I have a position of power and your answers might assist my awesome position in rectifying this situation. Thank you all for being understanding.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2012, 11:56:54 am »
+1
Herpa derpa derpy derp.... Herpa... herpa herp..... D.. Derrp? Derpy derpa derp?
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2012, 12:33:14 pm »
You're a vampire . Will the town be full of vampires too ?

p.s. i finished college

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2012, 03:39:49 pm »
+1
tell me more about that, on which subject?

(click to show/hide)

Late medieval siege warfare, how and why it changed so rapidly following years of stagnation.

Liberalism in early modern europe and the success of the 1848 revolutions.

Discussion of the Augustan regimes social policy based on extracts from Cassius Dio and Vellius Parterculs.

Now writing an essay on Wether the commercial dominance of the dutch maritime republic was the sole cause of the dutch 'Golden Age'.
Turtles

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2012, 07:01:44 pm »
you guys have no respect for brown people

Offline Herra Hakkarainen

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2012, 07:04:45 pm »
Just grab ya glock and AK's and start blastin' 'em bustas talkin' shit, ya feel me?

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2012, 07:36:26 pm »
"Just grab ya glock and AK's and start blastin' 'em bustas talkin' shit, ya feel me?"

That is basically what it's going to come down to.

I just have a hard time being okay with this... Not because people are going to die as much so as because there might be unforeseen consequences that lead to further violence (i.e wasted time). Even though these dudes are murders / vandals, if they get killed in violence it might resonate really bad with the locals and cause a chain reaction.

I just feel like there is a better way. The legal system here is corrupted only in ways of pay-off and such (i.e shit goes really slowly and hardly ever gets done unless someone gets paid off), and the "police".... what a laugh it's like one dude and his cousin... They are not going to go hunting in the thick jungle and risk their lives against a few armed thugs.

As time goes on the whole situation changes.

I need a hero.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2012, 07:51:27 pm »
Well it sounds like your legal system is non-existent if there have been laws passed to evict these people but it never happens.

Force rules the day when there is no such thing as a legal system or government that can bring justice for the civilians. 

If there is no legal system then power and force is what is going to be the only factor in who controls territory and resources.  Basically you either need a larger army (in numbers and resources) if you want to go head to head, or you need to resort to a guerilla campaign (like the french resistance of WWII, or the norway raiders in WWII).   Cut off their resources, make their transportation and communication become non-existent.  Put up IED's leading into and out of their main encampments.

You could go "in between" the two "force" routes I suggested and have special ops type missions in which you use surprise and overwhelming fire suppression to attack a critical object, but don't get into a full blown fire fight.

I'd recommend giving this book a read before you try any special ops or guerrila operations (it's really just a good read in general):

http://www.amazon.com/SOG-Secret-Americas-Commandos-Vietnam/dp/0451195086
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 07:54:53 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2012, 08:02:54 pm »
Well it sounds like your legal system is non-existent if there have been laws passed to evict these people but it never happens.

Force rules the day when there is no such thing as a legal system or government that can bring justice for the civilians. 

If there is no legal system then power and force is what is going to be the only factor in who controls territory and resources.  Basically you either need a larger army (in numbers and resources) if you want to go head to head, or you need to resort to a guerilla campaign (like the french resistance of WWII, or the norway raiders in WWII).   Cut off their resources, make their transportation and communication become non-existent.  Put up IED's leading into and out of their main encampments.

You could go "in between" the two "force" routes I suggested and have special ops type missions in which you use surprise and overwhelming fire suppression to attack a critical object, but don't get into a full blown fire fight.

I'd recommend giving this book a read before you try any special ops or guerrila operations (it's really just a good read in general):

Yea well it's only 3 people so far that have been known to have committed these violent acts, but initially it was just one dude (see where this is going?)... They are lightly armed and there is little to no vehicle transportation available... Mostly foot, horse and small motorized bikes on trails. The terrain is thick undeveloped mountainous jungle. We had talked with the military about helping us secure these people but funnily enough the country which we are operating in is against this, while neighboring country was actually willing to listen...

And for the record the land is owned by a citizen of the area and he has done "village building" (the private citizens version of nation building) in the region before, in decades past.. We have planned hospital, school, and all that "good stuff" that leads to privileged middle class children fapping all night to their PC screens while Rick Santaroum face palms at the fate of brown children to come.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2012, 08:05:02 pm »

Yeah, man, but that's a lot of work. This one time i just napalmed the whole place and shit was cash, yo.

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2012, 08:07:52 pm »
I'm seriously needing cheap private security for a 2 month contract...
I don't trust brown people and Private security firms in Europe and USA are arrogant ass holes who charge too much...

no.....

I need a hero...

it's not Africa.

I need a hero.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 08:45:34 pm by engurrand »

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2012, 08:56:46 pm »
Yea well it's only 3 people so far that have been known to have committed these violent acts, but initially it was just one dude (see where this is going?)... They are lightly armed and there is little to no vehicle transportation available... Mostly foot, horse and small motorized bikes on trails. The terrain is thick undeveloped mountainous jungle. We had talked with the military about helping us secure these people but funnily enough the country which we are operating in is against this, while neighboring country was actually willing to listen...

And for the record the land is owned by a citizen of the area and he has done "village building" (the private citizens version of nation building) in the region before, in decades past.. We have planned hospital, school, and all that "good stuff" that leads to privileged middle class children fapping all night to their PC screens while Rick Santaroum face palms at the fate of brown children to come.

So move to another area and set up shop there.  There's a lot of undeveloped land in the world.
 - Stolen from Macropussy