Author Topic: OP Sidesword  (Read 7841 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: OP Sidesword
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2011, 01:06:30 pm »
Either dmg or spd is gonna need a reduction of 3 maybe have a poll to see which?

Agree. Or atleast 2.

Offline EponiCo

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Aine
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2011, 02:14:18 pm »
@Vexus

He must turn more accurate, footwork more and generally put a lot more effort into attack. As someone who has used both 1h and 2h weapons, I find it about balanced, at least for a good deal of options.
I don't know if you are complaining about 1h in general or only about steel pick but like I said as a general rule 1h have a lot less damage than comparable 2h. The one thing that stands out are these warhammers, look at swords, axes, mid level maces.
But since you mention the bec, how does that compare to the barmace? Imo the whole blunt category needs a rebalance.
About price, you are right it can't just be OP because it's expensive, but you can't balance the best in 1 category with some lower mid stuff of the other.

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2011, 02:41:17 pm »
First off I would like to say, you nerf fiends are a bunch of fools, I think they should just nerf everything, remove all weapons, then you guys would be cryin nerf the fists.  Every game ive ever played I see this same Nerf rant, just stfu and play.  This game is not realistic, Sprinting around in platemail, swinging axes 6 foot tall like wifflebats