Author Topic: A request for the Sultan of swords, Dadao!  (Read 2161 times)

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: A request for the Sultan of swords, Dadao!
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 11:48:44 pm »
dadao is one of the best mid -tier swords, i don't think mid -tier is automatically "shit. Otherwise let's start asking for the"legendary longsword" buff to top tier as well.

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2012, 11:38:41 am »
+2
Dadao is a crude hackblade that was clumsily hammered together by ignorant sand rats. There's no way such a pathetic lump of low-grade metal could ever compete with a real greatsword. It was originally not even a weapon, but a convenient way to clean your buttcrack of sand. Only when they noticed sticks and rocks might work well against their women, but not against knights, they started to sharpen one side.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 11:40:55 am by zagibu »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 11:49:09 am »
Give a buff no one actually cares for the price of a weapon anyway, so why not give the preteens a "cool" looking cartoon sword. the Two handed sword will slice them up anyway. PK does not care what happens within game balance let it be done if it keeps more peasants in the game. PK get hungry and in AUS prey is in short supply.

signed Owens PK's Left hand
PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 12:09:14 pm »
There are many people who actually care for prices.For Example I would never use a Gratsword regularly because its way too expensive for my taste.I use the Dadao or the Longsword/HBS whenever I want to play 2h swordsman, they are all formidable weapons and the dadao is imo the best of them.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 12:16:02 pm »
First of all, forgive my ignorance. What is PK, AUS and mid-tier?

I believe I have said, what there is to be said. It was not a suggestion, it was a personal-request. I tried to make it as witty as possible to make the thread a bit interesting and fun to read. It is up to others to whether if they agree with me or not. No matter what, I respect your opinions if you respect mine.

I also use the legendary longsword as a short and fast weapon, which is quite nice as I see it. I use it like a top tier weapon, where the lenght has less importance. Thus, in my opinion longsword is a top-tier. Even if the word is not used to present that meaning, I use it as much as the top-tier weapons; which makes it a top-tier weapon in my opinion that it is as useful as the top-tier weapons.

As for some people who have pathetically tried to insult to some people and/or my thoughts, I'd say them "Watch your back knight. Whaatch youuur baack."
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2012, 12:16:48 pm »
Dadao is a crude hackblade that was clumsily hammered together by ignorant sand rats.

actually the sword we have in this game as "dadao" is not a real dadao. it's just a huge two handed scimitar. dadao was invented by chinese, and its main purpose was decapitating people in executions.

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2012, 12:25:25 pm »
As for some people who have pathetically tried to insult to some people and/or my thoughts, I'd say them "Watch your back knight. Whaatch youuur baack."

Haha, don't take me seriously dude, I just saw a chance to play the old "hateful crusader" role. It's just a shtick of mine. I also have an oriental alt.

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2012, 12:46:19 pm »
Haha, don't take me seriously dude, I just saw a chance to play the old "hateful crusader" role. It's just a shtick of mine. I also have an oriental alt.
Then you should state you do so. I am a language moderator in TW forums and if someone does the same, we issue a warning. Which is no different in this forum as I read the rules.
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

Offline owens

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 389
  • cRPG Player
  • PK_BALLA
    • View Profile
    • Our Website
  • Faction: Persian Kittens
  • Game nicks: PK's nice guy
  • IRC nick: PK world tour pm to donate
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 01:22:10 pm »
What is PK. Damn, have you been living under a rock with your precious overgrown hedge trimmer.

PK used Persian and Arab gear for a long time PK still does. If you want a better Dadao use the miadao.

We are an AUS clan strongest in AUS or membership is greater than the average server population(12 members) we rule every scoreboard. We also get beautiful women and drive exotic cars we live the life that is reserved for those who wear the PK tags we are the 1%.

PK is back

PK is a collection of elites from throughout modern and ancient history. Giants of Calradia individually, as a group these gods of combat shatter all expectations and ascend to a higher plain of victory that only a few have seen before.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 01:25:31 pm »
nvm
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 01:28:01 pm by B3RS3RK »
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 01:58:41 pm »
+1
Then you should state you do so. I am a language moderator in TW forums and if someone does the same, we issue a warning. Which is no different in this forum as I read the rules.

And what fun would that be?

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2012, 04:33:32 pm »
dadao rocks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I_Ds2ytz4o&feature=related

the one you saw is the scimitar but a larger version. Dadao is a chinese dao and it is a well known weapon among in medieval china

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2012, 04:40:07 pm »
+1
the one you saw is the scimitar but a larger version. Dadao is a chinese dao and it is a well known weapon among in medieval china

of course i know it, check my previous post

actually the sword we have in this game as "dadao" is not a real dadao. it's just a huge two handed scimitar. dadao was invented by chinese, and its main purpose was decapitating people in executions.

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2012, 05:08:39 pm »
No way, miodao looks puny! I am not that stupid that I can't decide which weapon I use.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 05:10:47 pm by Ronin »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 99
  • Infamy: 733
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2012, 05:34:20 pm »
+1