Author Topic: P-a-n-o-s [EU only]  (Read 5848 times)

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
Re: P-a-n-o-s [EU only]
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2012, 11:24:07 pm »
Everyone likes Banos
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline RibaldRon

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • why do butts
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_RibaldRon
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2012, 11:33:52 pm »
Where are you from?
i am coming from france :) My friend
signature removed: annoying

USA USA USA

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2012, 11:38:38 pm »
Oh! I remember Panos having agi stf alt called RUN LIKE A FRENCH.
Butthurt?
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Gatsby

• Knight
  • Renown: 69
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Goffredo; Montfort
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2012, 11:38:51 pm »
Dunno what u talkin about so i post, it's my right to do it

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2012, 11:17:29 am »
never ban Pаnos!!! grrr
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2012, 11:21:44 am »
oh and imagine him saying Раnos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2012, 03:14:09 pm »
Latvian_Knight, how can you type Panos without it turning into beer???
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2012, 03:15:12 pm »
Раnos magic

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2012, 03:40:53 pm »
on behalf of the one and only:

This is really really sad mates,you think that I care to be "famous" in a game??
You think I care of being cool and awesome to ppl that I will probably never see in my entire life??
That`s really really sad..
  When Serfonze unbanned me and i joined eu1 for the first time after 4 months,I had 4 polls against me,many ta,many insult and other shit,And I have pic`s that ive shown to Meow who didnt do shit,oh wait actually he did something.I was playing with Umbra as aztect`s and we were doing shit,running like crazy,headbaningand dancing, we didint ta we didnt tk or nothing,but Meow perm banned me for this,I didnt say nothing because i respected his decision although wrong..
  Some days later I join eu siege with monks robe,deli cap and stones and i`m accused by a fucking retard for leeching,I was there,i was playing,I maybe a troll but hell no, a leecher and a cheater never..yet I didnt complain once again..
  Yesterday AMAZONSLUT (that`s your name from now on)  does a rage poll against me (because she believed that i was leeching-delaying) and then next round she tk`s right at the spawn,I HAVE PICS of both,but yet i`m getting banned..Well done meow i hope you are a knight in your real life aswell..
  Let`s go to racism part now,You all say that I`m a racist prick who deserves to die in pain,but everyone of you talked shit about Greece,and how poor I am,and that I should give your money back and other shit,isnt this racism or what??For fuck sake most of the turks like me BECAUSE they know that I just jking..but fuck it,lets ban Panus again,he is the plague of this mod..Even chadz was racist against me and my country talking shit about greece`s economy,
chadz I maybe poor,but at least I aint living in my mom`s basement dude...
  Fuck that shit,you want to remove my 2nd key aswell,do it,like a give a fuck,this community is full of retards,snitches,pretenders,cheaters,asslickers and asians(fu phase)..

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2012, 03:44:46 pm »
He sounds upset.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2012, 03:53:32 pm »
free Panos!!!
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2012, 04:11:14 pm »
on behalf of the one and only:

This is really really sad mates,you think that I care to be "famous" in a game??
You think I care of being cool and awesome to ppl that I will probably never see in my entire life??
That`s really really sad..
  When Serfonze unbanned me and i joined eu1 for the first time after 4 months,I had 4 polls against me,many ta,many insult and other shit,And I have pic`s that ive shown to Meow who didnt do shit,oh wait actually he did something.I was playing with Umbra as aztect`s and we were doing shit,running like crazy,headbaningand dancing, we didint ta we didnt tk or nothing,but Meow perm banned me for this,I didnt say nothing because i respected his decision although wrong..
  Some days later I join eu siege with monks robe,deli cap and stones and i`m accused by a fucking retard for leeching,I was there,i was playing,I maybe a troll but hell no, a leecher and a cheater never..yet I didnt complain once again..
  Yesterday AMAZONSLUT (that`s your name from now on)  does a rage poll against me (because she believed that i was leeching-delaying) and then next round she tk`s right at the spawn,I HAVE PICS of both,but yet i`m getting banned..Well done meow i hope you are a knight in your real life aswell..
  Let`s go to racism part now,You all say that I`m a racist prick who deserves to die in pain,but everyone of you talked shit about Greece,and how poor I am,and that I should give your money back and other shit,isnt this racism or what??For fuck sake most of the turks like me BECAUSE they know that I just jking..but fuck it,lets ban Panus again,he is the plague of this mod..Even chadz was racist against me and my country talking shit about greece`s economy,
chadz I maybe poor,but at least I aint living in my mom`s basement dude...
  Fuck that shit,you want to remove my 2nd key aswell,do it,like a give a fuck,this community is full of retards,snitches,pretenders,cheaters,asslickers and asians(fu phase)..

I was there with him, it was realy hilarious tbh. It was nearing the end of the round and Panoš threw a javelin high in the air. Landed in some poor sod and tked him. Most amazing random shot tk i have ever seen. Needles to say Meow didnt share our opinion and banned him. Ironic that in the end it was an unintentional and amazingly lucky tk that got him banned again. Too bad i didnt think about it and took a screen. So what he wrote about tk isnt entirely true, unintentional but maaaan that shot! Miles away, if you are getting banned atleast get banned in style, and so he did  8-)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 04:13:13 pm by Fluffy_Muffin »
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2012, 04:12:15 pm »
I was there with him, it was realy hilarious tbh. It was nearing the end of the round and Panoš threw a javelin high in the air. Landed in some poor sod and tked him. Most amazing shot random tk i have ever seen. Needles to say Meow didnt share our opinion and banned him. Ironic that in the end it was an unintentional and amazingly lucky tk that got him banned again. Too bad i didnt think about it and took a screen. But maaaan that shot! Miles away, if you are getting banned atleast get banned in style, and so he did  8-)

yeah, been there aswell, was like over half map or something, we were trolling near end of map, then ran towards our team and he threw jav :D

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2012, 04:25:36 pm »
If you do a lot of shit then people get fed up, I guess.

As much as I like Panos, I still have to say: you reap what you sow. Personally I vouch for unban, but I can see why some people would vouch for the opposite.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.