Author Topic: A fue Named ricky (apology letter)  (Read 11014 times)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Re: A fue Named ricky (apology letter)
« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2012, 03:58:17 pm »
+2
I understand exactly 100% where you're coming at, i shamed myself by cheating, but i think your taking it a little to far. crpg is basically the only video gave i have ever played except some tf2 and some total war games. never played anything else except pc. but yea i deserve to be thrown tomatoes at the town hall :P . THEN SECOND CHANCE

When you realized you were doing something against the rules, and you had a disicion to keep on doing what you were doing or to stop. That was your 2nd chance.... and you blew up.

Now that you've been caught, you are sorry and ask for a second chance. You knew you were doing something wrong, you already had enough oppertunities and chances to stop.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:02:27 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ninja Rabbi
  • Game nicks: sokai
« Reply #121 on: March 13, 2012, 04:02:22 pm »
When you realized you were doing something against the rules, and you had a disicion to keep on doing what you were doing or to stop. That was your 2nd chance.... and you blew up.

Now that you've been caught, you are sorry and ask for a second chance. You knew you were doing something wrong, you already had enough chances to stop.

dude. i did int even know what qml was until i got showed. then i was on for about 40 min, then got told it was against the rules from one of my friends on steam. Like i said i understand where your coming from, u think once a cheat, always. but being baned for a month from myfav game, basically the only one i ever play. really sucks hard time, but i understand i deserved that. but i think a second chance would be awesome.

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • Renown: 882
  • Infamy: 329
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 13, 2012, 04:03:44 pm »
FREE RICKY

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2012, 04:04:19 pm »
FREE RICKY

:D . im guessing you accept my apology, thanks and im sorry . it wont happen again

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2012, 04:15:25 pm »
+2
dude. i did int even know what qml was until i got showed. then i was on for about 40 min, then got told it was against the rules from one of my friends on steam. Like i said i understand where your coming from, u think once a cheat, always. but being baned for a month from myfav game, basically the only one i ever play. really sucks hard time, but i understand i deserved that. but i think a second chance would be awesome.

A FUE NAMED RICKY
So the next day , i was very close to retiring, so i decided to jump on the HoC server when no one was on, and out of my own stupidity without thinking i decided to try it out myself and use an x5 for about 30-40 minutes. The worst thing about this is that i dragged in my friends , egad and dino. I got them to let me qml them, luckily meow was nice enough to unban them a while ago. So i stayed on the HoC server for about 40 minutes , i think it was around 300k XP i got for free. Then i thought to myself, what if someone comes into the server and sees my score 73-0 because bots are one, and me having a x5. but i was to stupid to think of that 40 minutes ago when i was messaging egad and dino on the server how safe it is, because no one will find out.

You might have not known what qml was, but from your own words you did realize you were something doing against the rules... and you told you friends how safe it was.

Dude stop bullshitting

Maybe if you make a less "im sooo sorry guys. please forgive me, bullshit thread" and tell us the truth,  i would take you more serious.. and actually excuse your stupidity out of respect - for having the balls too be honest and true to yourself and us.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:19:55 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2012, 04:19:26 pm »
You might have not known what qml was, but from your own words you did realize you were something doing against the rules... and you told you friends how safe it was.

Dude stop bullshitting

Maybe if you make a less "im sooo sorry guys. please forgive me, bullshit thread" i would take you more serious.. and actually excuse your stupidity for having the balls too be honest and true to yourself and us.

i know i did. but i didint use it for the x5 most of you dont realize that. all the haters. I ONLY DID THE QML THING BECAUSE IT THOUGHT I FOUND A FLAW , ITS LIKE I GUESS YOU GUYS HACKING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A VIDEO GAME, YOU PROB THINK ITS AWSOME. I HAV NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE. IF I REALLY WANTED AN X5 AND FREE XP WHY WAS I NOT ON THE SERVER THE WHOLE NIGHT AND WHOLE NEXT DAY BEFORE I GOT CAUGHT? what i did was fucked up and im sorry , just asking for  second chance

Offline Adrian

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2012, 04:21:32 pm »
+2
I love how almost every person supporting Ricky being unbanned has JUST met him sometime over the past week or are his friends.

Anyone who actually knows Ricky would spot this as a sorry ass attempt at gaining the communities favor to help get his account unbanned. The fact that he exploited then lied about his exploiting just shows his true character. Even after being found guilty he still continued feeding his bullshit to the community, telling many at the time that he was only apart of it for a second and had no idea that what he was doing was wrong or an exploit.

I'm sorry, but last time I checked Ricky is NOT mentally challenged/handicapped so I fail to see how he could have possibly not known what he was doing was wrong.

So once again I applaud the admins for banning this troll and his exploiting friends. IMO justice is served.

I mean ffs this kid was allowed to once again play on his second account.

Ban should stick end of story

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2012, 04:22:11 pm »
I'm sorta with Jambi on this one...
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2012, 04:23:33 pm »
+3
i know i did. but i didint use it for the x5 most of you dont realize that. all the haters. I ONLY DID THE QML THING BECAUSE IT THOUGHT I FOUND A FLAW , ITS LIKE I GUESS YOU GUYS HACKING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A VIDEO GAME, YOU PROB THINK ITS AWSOME. I HAV NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE. IF I REALLY WANTED AN X5 AND FREE XP WHY WAS I NOT ON THE SERVER THE WHOLE NIGHT AND WHOLE NEXT DAY BEFORE I GOT CAUGHT? what i did was fucked up and im sorry , just asking for  second chance

CRPG user agreements and rules, clearly states that if you find a flaw in the game, or bug. you should report this to an admin or developer. And not take advantage of it. This forum is filled with people that have done exploiting.... and none of them ended in a happy story. If you cant be arsed to read the rules of the game your playing.... then its your own fault.

You have had enough examples, enough chances and enough awareness of what you were doing.

If not a permaban, then i vote for your and your buddies account been reset to square one.

But too be honest, you now typing in caps etc reveals even more about you.... and it wont help you

permaban

I love how almost every person supporting Ricky being unbanned has JUST met him sometime over the past week or are his friends.

Anyone who actually knows Ricky would spot this as a sorry ass attempt at gaining the communities favor to help get his account unbanned. The fact that he exploited then lied about his exploiting just shows his true character. Even after being found guilty he still continued feeding his bullshit to the community, telling many at the time that he was only apart of it for a second and had no idea that what he was doing was wrong or an exploit.

I'm sorry, but last time I checked Ricky is NOT mentally challenged/handicapped so I fail to see how he could have possibly not known what he was doing was wrong.

This people.... please open your eyes. Exploiters have no empathy for you, they want to take advantage over you. As history has taught us many times over..... the only empathy they show, is when they are caught and have there back agaisnt the wall.... and yet, that empathy is fake and misleading.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:29:34 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2012, 04:26:46 pm »

So once again I applaud the admins for banning this troll and his exploiting friends. IMO justice is served.

I mean ffs this kid was allowed to once again play on his second account.

Ban should stick end of story

WHY IS LL EVEN GETING IN THIS FUCKING THREAD your fucking leader KILLERofFLOWERS , i trusted this man whn i was in LL to keep my looms for me so my friend doesn't loose them . so he kicked me out of the clan and kept them and refused to give them back, so after everyone hated on him he gave them back. seriously get out of here. im trying to apologize to the community, i don't consider you apart of that.

i will accept anyones bad or good comments. but LL get out of here i honestly dont want u in this thread. you have made so many lies/ or trolls on me. just go away please

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2012, 04:31:07 pm »
ADRIANS WORDS OF WISDOM TO MY MAN SMOOTH RICH

Lmao at this fat fucking piece of useless shit. Who the fuck are you? You're literally just some lard ass who thinks he's "somebody" in this mod for some reason. OMFG you can manage to maintain some 2-1 KD in battle as a lancer #easymode. And smoothfatfuck aren't you part of LLJK? Last time I checked that clan is literally home to 90% of the trolls in CRPG. Congrats you worthless, obese waste of space. Instead of sitting your fat ass trolling around on the forums, how about you go run some fucking laps down in your parents basement where we all know your stupid ass resides.

Anyway, now that I'm done expressing my compassion towards "people" like smooth lets get down to this issue. I have already spoke with him about what's happened while I been gone the past couple days. Personally, I would opt to return 100% of the looms that ricky placed into Flower's care. Although ricky is a troll and has zero credibility throughout the CRPG community, I don't believe it is morally right to take anyone's heirlooms. Even though there technically is no rule forbidding this exact situation, I still stand by returning the troll his equipment.

AFTER THIS I DO NOT CONSIDER YOU APART OF THIS COMMUNITY, YOU YOURSELF SHOULD BE PERMA BANED AFTER THIS ^

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2012, 04:32:11 pm »
WHY IS LL EVEN GETING IN THIS FUCKING THREAD your fucking leader KILLERofFLOWERS , i trusted this man whn i was in LL to keep my looms for me so my friend doesn't loose them . so he kicked me out of the clan and kept them and refused to give them back, so after everyone hated on him he gave them back. seriously get out of here. im trying to apologize to the community, i don't consider you apart of that.

i will accept anyones bad or good comments. but LL get out of here i honestly dont want u in this thread. you have made so many lies/ or trolls on me. just go away please

Last time when i checked LL is part of this community, and your apologize to the community. basicly what you did, indirectly also effects him. I dont know him.. i dont know what hes done, but he has all the right to be here.

And seriously man, lose the caps

But keep on going, bit by bit your revealing us what kind of person you realy are.

ADRIANS WORDS OF WISDOM TO MY MAN SMOOTH RICH

Lmao at this fat fucking piece of useless shit. Who the fuck are you? You're literally just some lard ass who thinks he's "somebody" in this mod for some reason. OMFG you can manage to maintain some 2-1 KD in battle as a lancer #easymode. And smoothfatfuck aren't you part of LLJK? Last time I checked that clan is literally home to 90% of the trolls in CRPG. Congrats you worthless, obese waste of space. Instead of sitting your fat ass trolling around on the forums, how about you go run some fucking laps down in your parents basement where we all know your stupid ass resides.

Anyway, now that I'm done expressing my compassion towards "people" like smooth lets get down to this issue. I have already spoke with him about what's happened while I been gone the past couple days. Personally, I would opt to return 100% of the looms that ricky placed into Flower's care. Although ricky is a troll and has zero credibility throughout the CRPG community, I don't believe it is morally right to take anyone's heirlooms. Even though there technically is no rule forbidding this exact situation, I still stand by returning the troll his equipment.

AFTER THIS I DO NOT CONSIDER YOU APART OF THIS COMMUNITY, YOU YOURSELF SHOULD BE PERMA BANED AFTER THIS ^

But generally you think its right to generate your own heirlooms, by using an exploit, without any effort of thinking of what your doing, right ?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:35:30 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2012, 04:33:41 pm »
after what LL did to smooth rich i really dont enjoy having them near me anywhere. so i just dont appreciate any LL on here. thanks srry for caps

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2012, 04:36:35 pm »

But generally you think its right to generate your own heirlooms, by using an exploit, without any effort of thinking of what your doing, right ?

ofcourse not. i grinded over 15 gens. i had no reason to exploit for looms. i had everything i wanted. i was going for a level 33 build. like i said it had nothing to do with heirlooms.

edit: i would usually go peasant a whole gen to level 31 make around 200-300k . then respec that person and do it again, then respec again and play with real equipment. then with the gold i got from being peasant i would buy a +1 or +2 then loom it to +3 or +2
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:39:23 pm by Ricky77 »

Offline Adrian

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 13, 2012, 04:38:13 pm »

Last time I checked ricky I had nothing to do with your little incident involving flowers other than pursuading him to just return your loom. So I fail to see your point.

You don't want anyone in general who sees you for who you really are posting in here Ricky. Doesn't matter, the admins aren't dropping this ban anyway so cry all you want about your trolling/exploits finally being punished.

Just like myself, the admins see right through all your bullshit apologies.