Author Topic: The Future of the NA Kingdoms  (Read 6820 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: The Future of the NA Kingdoms
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2012, 01:41:28 am »
lol so sad all the crying over losing internet lands.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Bothersome_Aldryk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2012, 01:44:47 am »
+2
I would like to repeat myself. Wow, so strat is still going on. You guys are gluttons for punishment.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2012, 01:50:45 am »
I would like to repeat myself. Wow, so strat is still going on. You guys are gluttons for punishment.

Yes, you have made your point, we all saw it the first time. I would like to point out that some people enjoy the punishment (as ridiculous as it is, hence why i have fought a grand total of maybe 5 Strat fights in the latest Strategus, and perhaps a dozen at best for the one before that).
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 01:52:02 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline RibaldRon

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • why do butts
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_RibaldRon
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2012, 02:29:05 am »

Knocked down round for round.

But that XP keeps carrying me higher.  :mrgreen:
signature removed: annoying

USA USA USA

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2012, 01:12:59 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

it was aprox number and 25 is good enough... did u lose as much? :)))
and on the gold count ur numbers are wrong, 2mils from each town and there was only 2, and 150-170k from each castle :) castles didn't pay off because we spent as much on equip
i'd say we end up with 5mil :)

and Hobb, what you want doesn't concern us, because for as long as game allows it we may come up there and raid TKoV :) And it doesn't matter if u shit your pants in the process
when UIF looks at you

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2012, 04:32:34 pm »
(click to show/hide)

it was aprox number and 25 is good enough... did u lose as much? :)))
and on the gold count ur numbers are wrong, 2mils from each town and there was only 2, and 150-170k from each castle :) castles didn't pay off because we spent as much on equip
i'd say we end up with 5mil :)

and Hobb, what you want doesn't concern us, because for as long as game allows it we may come up there and raid TKoV :) And it doesn't matter if u shit your pants in the process

Either way you gained a TON of equipment from those two final battles worth lots of gold, and it wasn't shit equipment either.

My faction has probably lost somewhere along 8k troops over this strats course.

You're only happy the 25 is good enough because that's making 2 assumptions. I haven't counted your War versus NA, but it hasn't been 5k losses, it's closer to 3k. If you'd like I could play detective to prove my self right, but you've BARELY lost 20k troops total, and you're trying to cry woe is me.(ok maybe not truely like that, but don't say you've lost a lot). I wonder how much you'd cry if you actually fought someone who would slaughter your armies. Cause you really haven't had much of a war versus anyone(except mercs, and the crying there was over a battle bug)

Maybe if we add in losses from your other buddies who crossed the line, we might push you up to 25k or even 30k total strat losses....

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2012, 05:09:41 pm »
I didn't even see your faction participate. To whom u lost 8k troops?

PS: Do what you want, but i'd prefer if u stop whining and do something about the situation :) Just a lot of crying on forum with no results.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 05:11:05 pm by Nebun »
when UIF looks at you

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2012, 05:11:01 pm »

HATE is the metafaction that he is part of.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2012, 05:13:51 pm »
and they really had 8K? was it fallen who took hate village without any resistance?
when UIF looks at you

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2012, 05:19:19 pm »

Early on in strat, our war with tkov, then our assist in knocking Fallen out of steppes, and then our brief occupation of kwynn.

during our war, and all that jazz with Tkov, we lost 2500 tickets, we lost another 1500 taking those villages. We lost about 400 fighting fallen in the steppes, we lost a random amount to the goons (never counted), we lost another 700 when we lost kwynn to fallen, 250 to chaos, 450 to the furyblades. So rough count it's 5.7k, yea not 8k but i'm sure if i counted a lot of our battles we lost more, but those are just the big ones. We'll probably lose another 900 or so at some point.

and that doesn't count the fact we never had much money to fund armies after getting driven from our initial holdings.

(Faction is HATE, we are kinda independent. We've worked with Hosp for awhile now)

And it's not a META faction, it's only 33 guys and that's including our 8 inactives....

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2012, 05:20:50 pm »
and they really had 8K? was it fallen who took hate village without any resistance?

There was resistance, they just messed up and allowed us to do a spawn cap and captured 500 tickets due to it. They also had some appreciable armies outside that we had to take care of or that wandered away on their own. I can give you the link to our recording of that amusing village fight if you wish. HATE did have sizable armies though.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2012, 05:23:40 pm »
+1
There was resistance, they just messed up and allowed us to do a spawn cap and captured 500 tickets due to it. They also had some appreciable armies outside that we had to take care of or that wandered away on their own. I can give you the link to our recording of that amusing village fight if you wish. HATE did have sizable armies though.

Sizable, but not geared, most of our geared guys where further south prepping for a green push. So, we were a little out of it when fallen broght 2.5k troops to our little section. Realizing we were out gunned, we ran with as much troops and good gear as possible. Kwynn wasn't worth it so it just gave us the final incentive to leave it and make our planned move somewhere else.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2012, 05:34:34 pm »
I love how some people are acting like it's the whole EU attacking "NA."

And of course there are no wars going on in EU. Except for the Nords/Greys vs Templars and allies one, that's about equal numbers for both sides, 200 players vs 200 players. Should count as "pretty big" by NA standards...
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2012, 05:38:37 pm »
Don't be silly Xant. The Maericans know much more about what goes on in EU than we do!
It is eternal peace and prosperity down here. We have ended war and prejudice and we all live happily together.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2012, 05:39:36 pm »
I love how some people are acting like it's the whole EU attacking "NA."

And of course there are no wars going on in EU. Except for the Nords/Greys vs Templars and allies one, that's about equal numbers for both sides, 200 players vs 200 players. Should count as "pretty big" by NA standards...

Xant that's UIF in you speaking, resist it Xant

RESIST IT