Author Topic: YO's WHERE GREEN MACHINE???  (Read 7484 times)

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Re: YO's WHERE GREEN MACHINE???
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2012, 05:27:44 am »
+1
Oh look, greens talking out their ass as if they know what we have and are doing.  Stay ignorant, it helps.

Now we are part of the UIF because an EU clan came to roll you?

If you think we don't have the resources, please come at us so we can bleed you more.  You already fell into the trap and put your head on the chopping block by wasting troops on us that you need now against EU.

I for one don't think that the UIF on our doorstep had anything to do with you guys. They were bored, we took a few EU fiefs and I guess that ruffled a few of the more sperg elements feathers, we looked bigger/more impressive than we actually were in terms of playerbase, and disbanding the UIF and attacking the other constituent factions in therein wouldn't work, so DRZ came for us. Though, if what you said here is true, the red side was outproducing us, buying more Strat troops for cRPG gold than us, and would have ultimately been a more fun fight for DRZ though maybe they're planning on swinging south, next.

Once again, we had no way of knowing that DRZ would actually lie to us when we openly asked them if we should be concerned, what their business was in our area. If they wanted a good fight they would have been forthcoming- that's obviously not the case.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:29:40 am by Malaclypse »
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2012, 05:35:47 am »
Eh, it could have been a fair fight if it where just Hospitaller vs Chaos, but Chaos had to go and bring a bunch of their friends to the fight to try to gang bang us. 4 vs 1 isnt exactly fair but we fought anyways. Now Druz is coming in and the tables have turned and you guys are mad about it?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2012, 05:55:32 am »
+1
Eh, it could have been a fair fight if it where just Hospitaller vs Chaos, but Chaos had to go and bring a bunch of their friends to the fight to try to gang bang us. 4 vs 1 isnt exactly fair but we fought anyways. Now Druz is coming in and the tables have turned and you guys are mad about it?

You guys always had more troops than us, and usually better equipped ones. We weren't on the forums seeking to buy any men with cRPG gold. Your villages in general are far more stocked than ours are (from what we've scouted anyway), as you're now seeing as DRZ comes in. Plus you're completely discounting: the size of your active roster, Occitan, and LL, Templars (who sent the first attack on a Chaos fief).

We're not mad about DRZ coming in- I personally am mad about them lying to us, yes. Mostly we're disappointed that they weren't forthcoming, as we could have provided a prepared conflict instead of having them roll peasant filled villages, though they did avoid our only well-defended fief, so maybe they weren't interested in that sort of thing anyhow.

Moreover, we weren't the ones who shot first IIRC- and the first shot that you guys launched wasn't fired at Chaos, so don't act like this was Hospitaller versus Chaos from the start. It was Hospitaller attacking Hanun, held by Illustrious Rocketeer Corps (who is, remember, literally one guy), followed by Hospitaller attacking Shulus, a sparsely equipped fief full of village population belonging to Art of War.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Lemmy_Winks

• Count
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lemmy_Winks
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2012, 06:09:13 am »
Ok mala, so we won glorious victory against illustrious rocketeer corps and AOW and then you attacked us? I dont follow. Who cares about shik, i think it was just an excuse to attack us.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2012, 06:12:58 am »

Because you didn't have help from occitan or those in the crusader alliance right? Honestly, are you guys even trying anymore? This was NEVER CHAOS vs Hospitaller. It was always one coalition against the other.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 06:17:01 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2012, 06:22:53 am »
+7
Hospitallers are like oldschool LLJK.  Nonstop shit posting/trolling backed up by a zerg swarm.  Except your trolls aren't good, your posting is even worse, and the swarm isn't even yours.  The only thing that is similar is the KDs of your average player.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 06:23:55 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline RibaldRon

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • why do butts
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_RibaldRon
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2012, 06:28:07 am »
Hospitallers are like oldschool LLJK.  Nonstop shit posting/trolling backed up by a zerg swarm.  Except your trolls aren't good, your posting is even worse, and the swarm isn't even yours.  The only thing that is similar is the KDs of your average player.
Nah, their average player does well on the battle servers.  :mrgreen:

We do about as poorly on strat when the usual gear crutches don't apply.

Which is actually kind of sad since LLJK attracts new players to M&B/the mod while one recruits from the community.
signature removed: annoying

USA USA USA

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2012, 06:44:12 am »
I could care less about how the greens perceive our actions and statements.  If you don't like us, oh well.  We can say the same about the green leadership.  Almost all of the regular members on the green side have been cool through this, but a few people that have hurled insults have ruined our desire to work with them.  Joking around is not an issue but some of the things that were said in PM's were unacceptable. People say stupid and disrespectful shit online that would get their ass beat in real life, and those people deserve no respect. I won't post these because they were private conversations, and are honestly a little too hostile to post. 

EU clans have always been respectful and friendly to us, so of course we would be more likely to work with them.  Even our EU enemies were civil.

Hosp has been wiped out twice and has grown stronger each time.  Don't give up, just rebuild next time and change the leader's attitude. Maybe one day we can bury the hatchet and respect one another.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 08:02:52 am by Peppovitch »

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2012, 07:06:59 am »
Long live KUTT, long live Reddit, long live RL, long live AoW, and the rest of our friends that Hospitaller's betrayal of a fun NA strategus have left landless, directionless, and uninspired to play this great game.  As a leader of LLJK I tried to cultivate an atmosphere of trust, fun, and interest in the game to keep fair fights, free of trolling, with an emphasis on skill and dedication to the game to come out top in wars, not blind loyalty to EU overlords to save face and "win Strategus."

It was fun while it lasted.  A shame, that it had to end like this.  Though I can't say anyone is surprised.

Bravo my dear green dumb ass bravo. Let the pre-defeated epitats flow like wine from your cheesy lips!
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2012, 07:08:09 am »

^^ keep em rolling SB keep em rolling  :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E&ob=av2e

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2012, 07:09:31 am »
Because you didn't have help from occitan or those in the crusader alliance right? Honestly, are you guys even trying anymore? This was NEVER CHAOS vs Hospitaller. It was always one coalition against the other.

WRONG

WHERE IS YOUR CHOAS TAG BRO? RQ ALREADY BRAH??

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2012, 07:45:58 am »
+2
Anything to stay relevant, eh Lordark? Troll on!
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2012, 09:03:16 am »
+3
Eh, it could have been a fair fight if it where just Hospitaller vs Chaos, but Chaos had to go and bring a bunch of their friends to the fight to try to gang bang us. 4 vs 1 isnt exactly fair but we fought anyways.

oh the irony

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2012, 09:08:02 am »

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2012, 09:13:03 am »
So since 1 Member of a Large Faction left the Green Alliance, you guys are declaring victory?

If this is the case, shouldn't we have done this back when Occitan left?

hey buddy occitan still here! but now we decide to give to this game less attention side game you know ?anyways let see how you guys do against Eu russian with their 250 ping.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 09:20:02 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T