Author Topic: YO's WHERE GREEN MACHINE???  (Read 7467 times)

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Re: YO's WHERE GREEN MACHINE???
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2012, 09:14:51 am »
+11
I could care less about how the greens perceive our actions and statements.  If you don't like us, oh well.  We can say the same about the green leadership.  Almost all of the regular members on the green side have been cool through this, but a few people that have hurled insults have ruined our desire to work with them.  Joking around is not an issue but some of the things that were said in PM's were unacceptable. People say stupid and disrespectful shit online that would get their ass beat in real life, and those people deserve no respect. I won't post these because they were private conversations, and are honestly a little too hostile to post. 

You guys haven't been a bunch of amicable, friendly people, yourself.

To address the people who are saying that people need to calm down...Its called role-play. Anyone who can actually get emotionally involved in this or any video game must really be in need of a father figure. Send me a message, I'm happy to offer my support and advice without any stipulations.

Ahhh, except one,....You gotta call me daddy.
seriously dude? thats too far. call me what you will, but role play does not include calling people bastards or homophobic. Base your accusations and your roleplay in the theme our clan and our allies have adopted, not in your own bitterness that we whooped your ass in yet another village, while you happened to defend one village.

Man, I'm a serious dude in general, I'll grant you that. But I can roleplay all day no problem, when you start using insults that have nothing to do with the theme we've adopted as a clan, You just sound like a douche.

BTW, we're gonna wipe our asses with your rhetoric after we've taken a big green shit all over your fiefs. There's been what, four battles so far, and we've won three in the same terms you won your single one. You better reconsider the way you talk or the terms you're gonna get when we're satisfied are gonna be stinkier than your momma's pussy.

For the admins: they've taken it to a personal level. I and my colleagues will play that game better than their ex's played their emotions.
Please nikka,

If your so interested in maintaining a never ending peace go do yourself a favor and play sims 3. Quit with the my old friendgitries and shut up and come at us.

Don't care that you can throttle us, who knows maybe if you can beat us , we can be never ending friends...

Come at me bro
get yo peace lovers too....nikka

(click to show/hide)

I love how you embrace the accomplishments of others and take it as your own.. Yes Chaos is strong, LLJK has numbers, Kutt has cooperation, blah blah blah.. all you bring to the table is some slight entertainment on the forums as you come off like a douche bag. You by your self is like any other, nothing. You have the intellect of a mildly stunned gold fish.. We made our bed and now we need to sleep in it? Why don't you spend more time picking your nose as it would be more conducive to your rants.

Screw it, letting loose IS more fun.

And if you really want to bang your chest, try not hiding behind your entire coalition of zombie followers, maybe then we can take your serious. I respect the the guy standing in front of the boulder yelling "Fuck you" with their middle finger in the air, then a horde of "easy mode" goons riding its coat tail.

...Did I mention your a douche bag?

Lulz :p
It's funny that they Call us Evil We stand up to the guys that cant Defend themselves against much large clans, We stand up against the Trolls and the Cheaters (seriously, I do not like this implication), We stand up against larger clans because they pick on the weaker and intimidate them to go green, Show your own colours and Hospitallers will fight for you against the green machine.
Dear god man, It was a joke.. My attempt at getting into "Character" as you put it, I did not mean to upset you and the all mighty ego, Kudos tho, I thought for sure you would have thrown a fit, said something along the lines of "Your a bunch of babies, now I'm going to close the thread so I can have the last word" crap again. And if being "childish and small minded" is something you can not put up with, why are you an admin? I'm also sorry that you keep going back on the picture with my girl and I.. feel free to use it along with some Kleenex to calm you down a bit. I also enjoy your taking the accomplishments of Hanun and Mechin as skill of your clan.. Not sure if you ever noticed but all of our fights are 2/3'rds Hospitaller on our side, we take our own mates first even if there lvl 15 is some cases, Even if it means having to sit out some good players from another clan that is willing to help. and yet we still have more villages then you did at the beginning. You need to grow some thicker skin, especially as an admin.

(It is so much easier being a troll dark.. I understand why you embrace that role now)

I am done with acting like you.. Sorry, I mean.. I am done acting like an idiot.. please don't worry about more of these retarded troll attempts, I'm happy knowing your just as gullible and  personally hurt as the others that you claim to be whining. :)
prefer to hide in the back. I see

only to come out of the darkness to suckle the tit of the green poop stain cows.
QQ
'This is all rp above and does not represent how care bare bundle of sticks green is  :mrgreen:
You are weak green member that clan cannot face another 1 on 1 that is why you must all go same color because you are weak putos.
ty russians 4 the strat battles where i get 2 fight stupid fucks who think they can push na around.
WHERE IS YOUR CHOAS TAG BRO? RQ ALREADY BRAH??
Hey! fuvk u mang... ill see u in strat 4.0 kreczor u leetle puto fyuck! :mrgreen:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FUCK YOU GREEN SHIT COLORED COCKROACHES! YOU WILL NEVER FUCKING TAKE ME ALIVE! YOU WANNA FIGHT? EH?? COME TO DISTAR CASTLEIF YOU think you GOT the COHONES! MANG
Tanken, like most of your posts i didnt read it, but are you and KUTT going to ask for Usulum back when TKOV recaptures it tonight? Your part of the green faction i would think your entitled to it.

An entire thread created to showcase a song (creative or playful it may be) trolling our people.

one more year closer to the grave , nikka . I'll most likely send you there quicker then you think :P

Maybe one day we can bury the hatchet and respect one another.

It takes two to tango.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2012, 09:27:20 am »
Good job cleaning up the forum maricon, what you gonna do now? Ban g me, pendejo??  :?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kill all badmins <-----
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 09:29:06 am by Lordark »
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2012, 09:34:56 am »
+3
Wow the shit posting / stiring has reached new levels, i would have expected more from both sides frankly.
Turtles

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2012, 09:39:34 am »
+9
You expected more from hospitallers? Huh.

Offline ShinySpoons

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: RS
  • Game nicks: AltOfSpoons
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2012, 09:46:09 am »
+3
Canary you spend too much time here XD

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2012, 10:39:06 am »
+3
Canary that was..

Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2012, 12:41:22 pm »
+3
And to think, one time Smoothrich got angry I called Peppervitch an angry nerd :twisted:
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2012, 02:13:33 pm »
+4

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2012, 02:21:50 pm »
+1
And to think, one time Smoothrich got angry I called Peppervitch an angry nerd :twisted:

The double-think is retarded.  I know the Hosps don't take easily to trolling, cuz the "irony" part of their brains is broken and they take any challenge or insult as a grave personal offense and threaten to "beat u up irl" like a fraternity of natty ice swillin, las vegas trip hooker gangbangin' (actual clan trip to pool dollars together and rape a prostitute, and they bragged), hockey playin br0s that think they are stuck in a big game of madden or gears of war or something.  But they've had members shit posting and shit talking at some bizarrely awful level, while their leaders still blame half the war on "green alliance being disrespectful"  What a bunch of clowns! 

Get bent, race traitor idiots!  I hope you guys play in EU strat territory next time, cuz I think your fragile feelings and giant egos are better suited for those guys, cuz you don't belong in NA!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 02:24:00 pm by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2012, 02:43:19 pm »
+4
HEY YO FUCK YOU GREENS, THE ONLY THING YOU EVER TOSSED IN STRAT IS YOUR SALAD AMIRITE?!

(click to show/hide)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2012, 02:46:54 pm »
HEY YO FUCK YOU GREENS, THE ONLY THING YOU EVER TOSSED IN STRAT IS YOUR SALAD AMIRITE?!

(click to show/hide)
Oh my God. You've totally made me feel bad for everything I've ever done. I'm so sorry.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2012, 07:47:26 pm »
+2
Wow the shit posting / stiring has reached new levels, i would have expected more from both sides frankly.
^ This.

I'm not saying that my clan or me is especially perfect in that, not at all. However, considering the "advice" some of you guys have given in the threads Fallen or others were involved in, and to see you ignore that when it comes to your own troubles, seems disappointing. I'm not claiming a higher pedestal here, I'm just disappointed that you are all on the same level after all.

To be honest, The Rageball/battle/siege servers are where the real fun is as they are stable. Strategus is just a constant on-going tournament like thing that is poorly refereed, always changing, and full of bugs and rules no one can agree on. It is hardly something that should be making grudges.

Part of the reason why Fallen NAPed so many people and did not go after old foes is because we can't be bothered to hold drudges grudges over Strategus. It is just so not worth the effort. Fine, a few people dicked you, yeah that sucks, but honestly I have been dicked even more playing M2TW:K by a backstabbing computer that to have people to it in other games seems... Normal.

This Red and Green was funny when it started (mainly because that is a joke in my state, "Red or Green?" when talking about your favorite Chile Pepper), but this is just too much... Way too much...

Nobody is a Saint here, including myself before someone claims I am trying to be "holier then you and on a pedestal." Having been in the teamspeak of almost every clan that I have ever been at war with, I have to say that you all have assholes and you all have great guys. Yelling at someone because they are wearing the wrong internet banner is just stupid.  That is something that I am tackling with in my own clan, some numbskulls hate all Hospitaller due to how the third war between us went, or blah blah blah. Having been in their teamspeak, I have to say that while they have some people who are just Assholes (Like Super, may as well be honest here), they have some really cool guys too (Like Devastator, who has been pretty chill every time I ever spoke to him). Same with CHAOS, same with Occitan, same with LLJK, same with TKoV.

Being stupid in the Diplomacy forum is RPing and BSing each other, amusing to hear the insult hurled. Pulling the same crap though in game or in this General Discussion, actually yelling about each other in your own teamspeaks? Really?

TL:DR Go fight each other, less talk more action, stop taking things so seriously and insulting other clanners or your own members or whomever because someone peed in your wheaties.

There is a difference between claiming you are trolling the opposition, and just being a miserable pisspot about things.

Edied for a 16th time due to drudges  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 11:40:28 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2012, 08:01:58 pm »
+1
There, 15 edits later cuz I'm on too much coffee.

I love you all! besides those that I don't obviously.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2012, 08:32:12 pm »
+1
Seriously? Do ppl still care about this round of strat for real?

All I'm in for is a nice number of nice ai castle attacks and some nice battles...strat 3 is kind of done...lets move on and start anew with 4.0
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2012, 08:41:23 pm »
+1
There, 15 edits later cuz I'm on too much coffee.

I love you all! besides those that I don't obviously.

Might wanna fix "drudges" :P