Author Topic: sneaky fucking russians  (Read 22669 times)

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
Re: sneaky fucking russians
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2012, 07:08:48 am »
+1
speaking for LLJK we allied with everyone because if we didn't we would of been destroyed by any small faction. we had very few active members and were basically the equivalent of a 10-20 man clan, and out of the active members only 2-3 people did any of the actual important stuff.

the green alliance isn't a mega alliance UIF style, it was just inactive clans banding together to not get destroyed.
of course some of the clans aren't so inactive so more and some are even more inactive (rip lljk).
I hate how you say that 2-3 people did any of the actual important stuff when you had people come forward offering to help out. Just because you refused us, merely on that point alone, you cannot use "inactivity of members in important conjunctures" as an excuse for lljk dying. Whatever, this is about russians.

DRZ rip. You're next.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2012, 07:10:00 am »
I hate how you say that 2-3 people did any of the actual important stuff when you had people come forward offering to help out. Just because you refused us, merely on that point alone, you cannot use "inactivity of members in important conjunctures" as an excuse for lljk dying. Whatever, this is about russians.

DRZ rip. You're next.

(click to show/hide)

bro youre the only guy whowanted more to do and we were gonna give you a fief remember?
we just didnt want you talking to other clans or doing decisions on your own because all your ideas were awful (no offense)

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2012, 07:10:17 am »
You guys should have taken Reyvadin. Would have been nice to see a real last stand. Hopefully you can rally enough of your forces together to have a big fat cluster fuck.

-------------------

Edit.

It sounds like what should have happened is the active players should have left all the shit bag clans and just made a new clan of active members. There were enough players around that were good and active then there could have been at least 2 active clans in NA.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:14:44 am by FRANK_THE_TANK »
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2012, 07:13:05 am »
+3
You know Nebun, you say the only left thing to do in strat is TOTAL WAR then why don't you declare war on Union, Empire, Grey-Order? All opponents that would put up a good fight. Instead you fight The Mercs with half of EU backing you and then start a war with Chaos who are in the MIDDLE of one at the moment. On your faction page it clearly shows that you have ZERO NAPS and alliances. If that's the case why don't you fight other people not in a war, and can put up an actual fight against you. If you're actually looking for a FUN war why don't you stop nut cupping other EU alliances and fight them for a change? You honestly can't use the excuse "We're just trying to have fun" because declaring war on someone who's already in one is just a pussy way to try to get a win to brag about. Unless your actually allied with Hospitallers and Occitan and are trying to help them out then fine, but to my knowledge you arn't or at least havent said it publicly.

I'd love to see EU clash together and fight but no, you all love your pixels WAY too much to actually do anything to jeopardize that. In the end though, you can wipe out all of NA and claim you've won and you're all strong and mighty when in actuality you are not. Maybe one day well actually see you fight some of the clans I named at the start, then I'll start respecting your clan.

Edit -
we already built Noctivagant statue in the middle of Emirin, and its already covered in the bird poo, there is nothing left to do in strat other then total war :)

Quoted.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:15:25 am by SeQuel »

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2012, 07:14:13 am »
+1
bro youre the only guy whowanted more to do and we were gonna give you a fief remember?
we just didnt want you talking to other clans or doing decisions on your own because all your ideas were awful (no offense)
and one day lljk will rise again.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2012, 07:15:35 am »
You know Nebun, you say the only left thing to do in strat is TOTAL WAR then why don't you declare war on Union, Empire, Grey-Order? All opponents that would put up a good fight. Instead you fight The Mercs with half of EU backing you and then start a war with Chaos who are in the MIDDLE of one at the moment. On your faction page it clearly shows that you have ZERO NAPS and alliances. If that's the case why don't you fight other people not in a war, and can put up an actual fight against you. If you're actually looking for a FUN war why don't you stop nut cupping other EU alliances and fight them for a change? You honestly can't use the excuse "We're just trying to have fun" because declaring war on someone who's already in one is just a pussy way to try to get a win to brag about. Unless your actually allied with Hospitallers and Occitan and are trying to help them out then fine, but to my knowledge you arn't or at least havent said it publicly.

I'd love to see EU clash together and fight but no, you all love your pixels WAY too much to actually do anything to jeopardize that. In the end though, you can wipe out all of NA and claim you've won and you're all strong and mighty when in actuality you are not. Maybe one day well actually see you fight some of the clans I named at the start, then I'll start respecting your clan.

Edit -
Quoted.

Q_Q Q_Q

My butt, she is hurt!

Kreczor, give up on LLJK. Get a new, better clan that actually do something. From what all of you guys have said the only thing LLJK did was defend Fisdnar a couple times. I'm trying to poop on the guys that were active but the rest of your clan was dead weight. NEW CLAN!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:17:49 am by FRANK_THE_TANK »
Fammi un pompino!

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2012, 07:16:23 am »

Edit -
Quoted.
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,27567.0.html
Join my war and we can stop them together. All I need you to do is supply a few thousand men, a hundred or so thousand gold, and enough gear to heavily arm them.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2012, 07:16:40 am »
+1
You're becoming as bad as Arys, Frank!
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2012, 07:16:59 am »
Q_Q Q_Q

My butt, she is hurt!

Surprise Frank you contributed nothing as a counter argument. Why would I be butt hurt? I'm in BRD and we quit strategus.

Edit - If anything my opinion is unbiased and is completely based off what I've seen.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:19:20 am by SeQuel »

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2012, 07:19:04 am »
Surprise Frank you contributed nothing as a counter argument. Why would I be butt hurt? I'm in BRD and we quit strategus.

Q_Q Q_Q

Still butt hurt.
Fammi un pompino!

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2012, 07:19:30 am »
DRZ are friends with Union, Grey Order ect ect. you can't expect them to attack people who are their friends.
They have conquered EU and are now gonna do the same to NA, I like DRZ for basically winning Strat by making everyone in EU (and soon to be NA too)either an ally or in process of being defeated.

It's an admirable goal.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2012, 07:25:10 am »
+2
DRZ just do it better. They had there declared territory locked down months ago. Cities, Castles the whole bloody thing. You can't fault them for that, it was just a matter of time before they started crushing things. And the Green Machine failed to get them on side, this thing is as much a politics simulator as it is a war game.
Fammi un pompino!

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2012, 07:26:54 am »
DRZ just do it better. They had there declared territory locked down months ago. Cities, Castles the whole bloody thing. You can't fault them for that, it was just a matter of time before they started crushing things. And the Green Machine failed to get them on side, this thing is as much a politics simulator as it is a war game.

Pretty much.
Can't shittalk them just because they outplayed everyone.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2012, 07:32:37 am »
I think it would be good if everyone just put all the previous crap to bed and founded a new faction out of the ashes of made up only of active members.
Fammi un pompino!

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2012, 08:07:43 am »
+2
Heh, id imagine if DRZ was really bored and wanted to have a fun war, they would have fought against one of the other, larger EU clans so they could fight on good pings, at good  hours, in a fair war. But who am i kidding, this is the EU side of the map, god forbid some of the super powers actually fought against eachother! Im sure invading a war torn faction on NA pings will be fun for them... kind of. All i can do is laugh at the person who said that the EU side has had more major wars then the NA , keep dreaming!

As to what mala said, it wasnt so much inactivity, more of strategus being strategus and fucking us over with another bug  :D.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies