Author Topic: sneaky fucking russians  (Read 22652 times)

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: sneaky fucking russians
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2012, 09:40:26 am »
I'm only pissed because i just retired... had I known MY HOMETOWN was being attacked, i wouldn't have retired.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2012, 09:47:18 am »
+3
Anyone remember when I said this whole green excrement wouldn't last very long. *bam*! Took you long enough to get to the party Russkies. Lets meet in the middle and have an end of the war party, no build a giant wall this time k.

Are you shit-talking again, Frank?

You guys should have taken Reyvadin. Would have been nice to see a real last stand. Hopefully you can rally enough of your forces together to have a big fat cluster fuck.

Hey, we weren't wiped off yet. Also: instead of taking any of our castles or towns, we decided to do something more fun; we decided to fight an actual player faction. That is why we made the green thing happen, despite what everybody thinks of it: it was an excuse to go and fight people.

Besides which, judging from our village battles, nobody would have signed up against Chaos if we wanted to attack a castle. ATS, HATE, randoms, EU, maybe? That wouldn't have been much fun. Our record low for enemy signups in the battles for the villages we took was two people. The community is broken without a war going on.

It sounds like what should have happened is the active players should have left all the shit bag clans and just made a new clan of active members. There were enough players around that were good and active then there could have been at least 2 active clans in NA.

Not everyone is disloyal to the point where they'd abandon the establishment they're a part of just because it isn't as large as it used to be.

DRZ just do it better. They had there declared territory locked down months ago. Cities, Castles the whole bloody thing. You can't fault them for that, it was just a matter of time before they started crushing things. And the Green Machine failed to get them on side, this thing is as much a politics simulator as it is a war game.
Get them on side? I direct you to:
We didn't come to do diplomacy, we come to kill, rob and rape  :P
and
lets not spoil anything with diplomacy and have fun

They weren't kidding around. They were done with diplomacy and wanted to start a fight, and I, for one, am not sad that they chose us. We were at war with someone else already, sure, but that was one that wasn't guaranteed to last much longer. Now we truly have an opportunity to test our mettle, since we're not in such a dominant position from the start.

Chaos has worked with Druzhina in the past last strat, and it was a barrel of fun. Being at war with them will probably be just as fun, and it'll certainly be quite a different experience.

For the record, Frank, you're the only person I've seen consistently QQing all over the place. People in this thread are just upset because the odds are so highly stacked in the one side's favor that there really is no hope of an end-game victory for the other side.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2012, 09:50:37 am »
Who is Frank anyways? I've only noticed him as of late.

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2012, 10:08:08 am »
Regardless of what anyone says, DRZ waited like vultures for NA to cripple itself before launching its already superior resources and hordes to sweep NA with little to no major resistance. They not only attacked unprovoked, they betrayed a friend and agreements between Chaos and DRZ.

They already had more troops/resources than probably all of NA combined. Why would they need to back-stab those who trusted them? If they meant war, they should have been honorable about it and declared war officially. To do anything else, is to forfeit the honor and respect DRZ has fought and died for.

Those who have the most power should be the most fair, as you are the only ones who can afford to be so. Everyone else has to betray each other to survive in most cases. But to have such enormous power, and to still play the role of the betraying vultures, is a god damned shame.

Is there no native honor in Calradia? I have yet to see it.

Anyways, not that my opinion matters. I'm just a foreigner to these lands. However, where we are from, we admire one's honor over one's power.

You must be new....   2 strat
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2012, 10:11:48 am »
Heh, id imagine if DRZ was really bored and wanted to have a fun war, they would have fought against one of the other, larger EU clans so they could fight on good pings, at good  hours, in a fair war. But who am i kidding, this is the EU side of the map, god forbid some of the super powers actually fought against eachother! Im sure invading a war torn faction on NA pings will be fun for them... kind of. All i can do is laugh at the person who said that the EU side has had more major wars then the NA , keep dreaming!

As to what mala said, it wasnt so much inactivity, more of strategus being strategus and fucking us over with another bug  :D.

You must also be new... 2 strat

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2012, 10:12:54 am »
I warned you all. There I said it. Enjoy the vodka.

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2012, 10:13:13 am »
+1
You must also be new... 2 strat

No not really.....
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 10:15:27 am by Visconti »
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2012, 10:13:48 am »
+1
Q_Q SeQuel, Q_Q

Not everyone is disloyal to the point where they'd abandon the establishment they're a part of just because it isn't as large as it used to be.

My point was simply that you are the establishment. And the worthless AFKs off playing star wars and not responding to your calls to arms are slowing you down and wasting your time. You would be better off with a group that was working together. KUTT has become the active wing of chaos, while most of chaos seems to do bugger all.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2012, 10:15:35 am »
Frank is just some bandit that we killed a few times that likes to post in diplomacy threads when they have nothing to do with him.

As far as "doing bugger all" goes, I highly recommend you look at the KDR of most of the major battles and see who is on top. Furthermore, CHAOS was one of the only factions around to provide this coalition with active, equipped armies for a good time.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 10:17:13 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 58
  • Faction:Knights Hospitaller
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2012, 10:17:56 am »
i can feel for the ones who got overthrown

my prior clan had the same  things and it crippled us severely , almost in the exact same way of the less active overthrew the active
(imo the exact same way its debatable i assume)

you guys will survive and prosper i only hope there wont be any hard feelings

i have no problem with anyone about the matter if anything im quite fond of them

but sadly i often get bitter thinking about it and wonder what i could have done different.but in the end i know what i did.

i did FAR MORE then my fair share i have no personal regrets and you guys will find your places in your/another clan

but....on the mater of this strat season you guys will have to have a miraculous rebound in order to adapt and survive

in all seriousness Good Luck with that, meanwhile ill be in the enemy shield walls

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Good Bye Lost Legion R.I.P Q_Q

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2012, 10:19:23 am »
ty russians 4 the strat battles where i get 2 fight stupid fucks who think they can push na around.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2012, 10:56:20 am »
Frank is just some bandit that we killed a few times that likes to post in diplomacy threads when they have nothing to do with him.

As far as "doing bugger all" goes, I highly recommend you look at the KDR of most of the major battles and see who is on top. Furthermore, CHAOS was one of the only factions around to provide this coalition with active, equipped armies for a good time.

Because "Sneaky Fucking Russians" only entails Chaos and Dhruzina. Got it. NA has nothing to do with it.

"Dark....please....stop....*cough* badly...trying to admin Diplo threads....last wish.......cough....*blood spittle* NA doesn't revolve...around...chaos...."
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2012, 11:12:28 am »
+1

Because "Sneaky Fucking Russians" only entails Chaos and Dhruzina. Got it.

Good that you got it, because that's exactly what this thread is in context. Chestaclese complaining that a specific group of Russians attacked his caravan.

Karma's also responding to a specific statement where Frank refers to Chaos, so, yeah, it has to do with us.

NA has nothing to do with it.

As a whole? With this thread? Maybe, but only because people brought more things into it.

"Dark....please....stop....*cough* badly...trying to admin Diplo threads....last wish.......cough....*blood spittle* NA doesn't revolve...around...chaos...."

No, but we have been a major presence on the NA side of the map (though not in all its fights) and were the most active arm of the green movement overall, despite what Frank thinks, with the possible exception of two members of LLJK. Frank just has a very selective attention span and a grudge against us, for whatever reason.

God forbid we respond to a statement that directly addresses us without seeming self-important. Which reminds me: what was your business here, again?

Offline Hansen

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: Carl_Hans
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2012, 11:38:28 am »
It is possible to return to a lost war! look at the Nordmen in the 2. Sarrdak war in the desert this map. We got wiped the first war by the templar alliance(4-5 clans) and now we have return with a friendly clan and a fighting for our old lands.

My point is, just becourse you get driven out of your lands, doesent mean the game is over.

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2012, 11:58:33 am »