Author Topic: Fallen Diplomacy  (Read 11549 times)

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
Re: Fallen Diplomacy
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2012, 07:32:34 pm »
We should be thanking Smoothrich, as thanks to him, we don't even have to do anything to maintain an evil reputation.

Thanks you Smoothrich!

What we need is:
More drama for all those popcorn eating ppl here!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:33:46 pm by Mike_of_Kingswell »
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2012, 07:36:12 pm »
idk so what, you let FCC get shit on so hard they rage quit even though you were "just about to help" thing is you didn't, i was there in the big raid battle that cost them so much gear, it was afternoon EU time and the enemy was stacked with EU fighters, unsurprisingly not a single fallen was there for them to be seen, when they needed help teh most, maybe if you guys actually merced for them they wouldn't of rage quitted en masse, too bad you indirectly cost us one of the most well liked clans in crpg

The FCC quit due to the firebombings and thinking the Devs were unfair, just ask them.

i don't really give a shit who is in charge or what who says what, i don't even know who you are tomas.
And you wonder why relations are difficult with this mentality?
no one has talked to LLJK at all, you blame me for bad diplomacy when every clan in a row asked me "did tears talk to you guys yet about new leadership?"  when in reality tears removed me from his friends list months before because he tried to get my admin removed shitting up thread after thread about me and stopped talking to me completely, making me dislike him as an individual and further tarnishing your clans reputation.  what do you expect when you have zero communications with the largest NA clan that is the center of the territory, and the person you put in charge of getting the "fallen message" to new clans is someone who cannot resist trying to sully my name in the community due to his own paranoid, autistic, obsessed reasons.

In regards to the red, good to see that I'm the only one who promised to be civil.
I did contact you several times, but everytime you cut me off with your trollery. My fondest moment was your "I will singlehandedly make sure that the Fallen have no future in the NA territory" on IRC."

I even asked you directly "Is there any place for possible Fallen involvement?" and you said no because you were too busy trolling me to get anything diplomatic done.

Contacting you further seemed fruitless after you told me, directly on IRC, "My plan is to wipe out all of EU, Fallen included."

Now, please, inform  me how I am supposed to contact you on diplomatic relations when you can not talk straight to me, and I am left uncertain if the words out of your mouth are True or Troll?

thing is you can ask anyone in chaos or tkov or any of those clans, for the past ~2 months i've said i don't care about fallen

Odd, people told me "Smoothrich is interested in working with fallen" in the past month, so many conflicting things, no wonder I am so confused.

coy tried sending you people messages for me that seemingly got ignored so she doesn't care anymore either.

I was passed only one message from her, ever, that you said "We will not attack fallen any time soon, but you better tell tears that The Fallen should attack Hospitaller soon or they are useless.

The singular message that was relayed to me was passed.

i was told i wasn't welcome in the fallen IRC
Now who told you that?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:46:50 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: Lady Gaga
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2012, 07:38:07 pm »
+1
Fallen more like, booooooooooooooring. They did nothing in Strat 1.0 and in 2.0 did even less. In this strat they'll posture and fart around, but as a clan they are similar to the NA Empire thing. A hold over of boring. Go ahead, betray another group of people. All fallen does, it is their RP.

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2012, 07:42:55 pm »
+3
Lets disect this post shall we

(click to show/hide)

FCC had started rage quitting Strat even before that raid.  To blame that on us shows how blinkered your ramblings are becoming.  I have no idea why there were no Fallens on that particular roster.  It was 3 months ago, but to say we deliberately sabotaged our allies is really grasping at straws on your part.

(click to show/hide)

So we've gone from us breaking agreements left right and center in Strat 3.0 to you accepting that we haven't actually broken anything :D  Nice U-turn

(click to show/hide)

So you admit you are judging an entire clan by your opinions of one person in that clan? 

(click to show/hide)

And yet LLJK raided us and you fought in the battle after we had just raided one of your future enemies. 

(click to show/hide)

Is attacking HATE not helping you?  Did we not help with 10+ people on the roster against Zagush?  Or are actions to be ignored in the face of suspicions, mud flinging and blind hatred?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2012, 07:54:43 pm »
Right, I forgot about the LLJK raid on one of our lieutenants, did not realize at the time that LLJK leadership was amongst the participants. Friendly folk.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2012, 07:58:51 pm »
+1
- Despite the lack of agreements with you we still decided to press ahead and attack HATE in order to secure your western borders.  We identified this as a good way to support you without going back on a NAP agreement that we have been discussing with Hosptialler/Occitan since before the war even started.  We told you, CHAOS and TKoV about attacking HATE and whilst CHAOS and TKoV are happy with this, you seem to have a problem with us helping you out?!

Oh ho? I like how we got this info ahead of time.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2012, 08:00:30 pm »
+1
Oh ho? I like how we got this info ahead of time.

You can thank BADPLAYER for blowing the whistle on page one, information was already out.

and does this agreement include HATE? or do you still plan to attack them?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 08:01:38 pm by Tears of Destiny »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2012, 08:03:59 pm »
You can thank BADPLAYER for blowing the whistle on page one.

Oh I do thank him for that, but seirously, you guys are just no fun. At least let the green menance come after us. Btw wiping us would be more beneficial for  Hospitaller.

Back to killing the fallen. Even after we started to well kinda be nice to you guys. Lets dance, shall we?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2012, 08:06:49 pm »
+1
Indeed, let us dance! You are an enjoyable lot to fight and good sports and a challenge. I commend you for making Strategus interesting.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2012, 08:07:05 pm »
itt:  another clan betrayed by fallen.  lol
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2012, 08:08:25 pm »
+2
how? afaik we never had any kind of treaty with hate..."being kind of nice to us lately" aint anything official or is it?

Lets dance, shall we?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOyF4hR5GoE
:'(
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 08:10:18 pm by Mike_of_Kingswell »
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2012, 08:09:11 pm »
+1
All according to plan eh, HATE?  :mad:  Any way, see you all on the field!
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2012, 08:09:25 pm »

Betrayed? I don't recall any betrayal of us to HATE or any of the clans in HATE, as we never had any agreements whatsoever, we were completely neutral.

Nice retort though, anything else to say, perhaps to any of the other previous posts such as Tomas? You seem to be running out of steam.

Anything else to make up? Any more propoganda?

Any way, see you all on the field!
Best response in the entire thread by far.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 08:11:29 pm by Tears of Destiny »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2012, 08:10:43 pm »

Truth be told, back in strat 2, I went and asked them for mercs(mainly their Archers) for Dhara's battles versus the Risen(now Merciless or w/e) and they asked for pay and all this other stuff. Never bothered going back to them. Just wasn't worth it. I could get people for us without having to deal with that kinda of BS. Loki was leader at this time, can't say who it is now.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2012, 08:12:22 pm »
Loki was leader at this time, can't say who it is now.
Ramses is Captain, Tomas is the EU Second and I am the NA Second.