Author Topic: The Inevitable.  (Read 4830 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: The Inevitable.
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2012, 03:11:10 pm »
lol, how did I not figure this out sooner? I think I did but I forgot at some point.... :rolleyes: Ye, polearm in tight fights is a teamkiller and in tight quaters a useless tool. Thx fo the lesson.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2012, 07:46:45 pm »
+1
So many throwers! I feel so lonely in EU. Please come visit!
You're not even a thrower, lolz, besides, if you go EU_3 odds are you'll have a jarrid or a throwing lance from Zlisch hittin' you at some annoying spot.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2012, 09:19:33 pm »
You're not even a thrower, lolz, besides, if you go EU_3 odds are you'll have a jarrid or a throwing lance from Zlisch hittin' you at some annoying spot.
Lolwut? Dude, I'm a thrower. Retired and I'm already lvl 29 with my 7 PT...
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2012, 05:09:06 pm »
+1
Lolwut? Dude, I'm a thrower. Retired and I'm already lvl 29 with my 7 PT...
I've only ever seen you as a horse-guy, either lancer or sword-dude don't remember, think it was Jarlek the Blueman or something, btw BUFF HT!
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2012, 01:35:06 am »
I've only ever seen you as a horse-guy, either lancer or sword-dude don't remember, think it was Jarlek the Blueman or something, btw BUFF HT!
That was the gen before. It wasn't a lancer or a 1h cav. It was a 1h/2h/pole shielder cavalry build. Frighteningly effective!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Zandieer

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2012, 02:28:40 pm »

POWER TO THE HT!!!

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2012, 04:26:06 pm »
POWER TO THE HT!!!
Throwing really needs a buff :( I hate it when archers take 3 throwing axes to die :(