Author Topic: Leader of LL, Killer Of Flowers  (Read 3789 times)

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
Re: Leader of LL, Killer Of Flowers
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 05:58:49 am »
+2
That sounds pretty shady regardless if you think he did something to your clan and pretty childish in my opinion. It's also pretty blatant scamming. Poor form.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline tennisstar

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2012, 05:59:05 am »
"New Market Rule" thread
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,26691.0.html

Yes, Ricky may not be well liked among the community,

THANKS BRO I LOVE U TO .

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2012, 05:59:54 am »
+3
Well... unfortunately this isn't really covered. This wasn't some mistake on the market place, this was someone getting pissed off because someone else trolled them.

-- As always - common sense applies, cases that fall under this rule will be obvious to everyone.

While I realize that it is not covered in the market rules thread, the use of the market comes into play here, and one party is certainly screwing over a different party with full knowledge of the deceit.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 06:01:34 am by Dexxtaa »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xol!

• Earl
  • Renown: 428
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Xol_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Xol
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2012, 06:02:33 am »
+1
While I realize that it is not covered in the market rules thread, the use of the market comes into play here, and one party is certainly screwing over a different party with full knowledge of the deceit.

True.  I'm just saying there's no precedent set for this type of situation yet.  We'll see what the devs do, if KillerofFlowers elects not to give it back.
boop

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2012, 06:02:58 am »
+7
also this is what happens when teenagers run videogame clans, all they do is scam and troll and make themselves and everyone associated with them look horrible, i understand because they are kids, but I'm just going to treat LL all like scumbags now becuase of you so good job
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012, 06:03:19 am »
+3
Whether in the rules or not this is clearly a douchebag move.  Ricky always seemed like a decent enough guy to me, if a little annoying with the steam messaging. There's no reason for that kind of behaviour especially from a community leader.  Taking it as compensation is the most pathetic thing i've ever heard.  Compensation for what, someone trusting you?

Absolutely pathetic.
Turtles

Offline Phoenix

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Spinnin' and winnin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_Phoenix
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2012, 06:03:33 am »
Ricky calling the Leader of my clan a "theef". And the multiple times ricky has been accused of doing all this random shit and everything. Even that post I made a while back about him teamwounding (In our old LL server). We all know ricky doesnt have an upstanding reputation in the community. Now he expects everyone to feel sorry for him. He leaves LL takes shit tons of our members. Gets banned for exploiting. Buys new CD key and joins LL after all the shit he gave us, he should feel priviledged to join LL after that. We kick him for trolling and now hes going on a whole escapade about how he cant get that one extra item in a video game.
It's not always about winning. It's about spinning.

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2012, 06:03:38 am »
+2
The rule of " Do not royally screw people over"

Comes into play here.

Give him his damn looms back, sorry it came to this ricky

Ricky calling the Leader of my clan a "theef". And the multiple times ricky has been accused of doing all this random shit and everything. Even that post I made a while back about him teamwounding (In our old LL server). We all know ricky doesnt have an upstanding reputation in the community. Now he expects everyone to feel sorry for him. He leaves LL takes shit tons of our members. Gets banned for exploiting. Buys new CD key and joins LL after all the shit he gave us, he should feel priviledged to join LL after that. We kick him for trolling and now hes going on a whole escapade about how he cant get that one extra item in a video game.

a +3 loom takes a long time to acquire..... A damn long time....
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 06:06:35 am by ManOfWar »
Just a soldier

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 06:04:57 am »
+1

here look another LL shit head, not surprised

hope you guys don't expect to play Strat, or break any rules on the servers ever again
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2012, 06:06:32 am »

But if this is your perception of the guy, why bring yourselves down to the level that you appear to despise?

This thread focuses more on the event, not as much the history leading up to it.

Be the bigger man, guys.

Offline tennisstar

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 06:08:04 am »

U kicked allers for trolling,i left because u kicked allers, me and allers stay together :P

Offline Phoenix

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Spinnin' and winnin'
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_Phoenix
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2012, 06:08:42 am »
Uh oh Smooth is now threatening me so if I do anything wrong at all imma get the ban hammer.

EDIT

U kicked allers for trolling,i left because u kicked allers, me and allers stay together :P

I dont understand why you think we kicked allers because of trolling when you troll harder than him than blame him for all the things you have also jumped in on. You gotta respect allers for being a great friend and sticking up for you still after you blame him for everything. I even still like allers.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 06:11:28 am by Phoenix »
It's not always about winning. It's about spinning.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2012, 06:10:52 am »
+1
Uh oh Smooth is now threatening me so if I do anything wrong at all imma get the ban hammer.

You are not helping your clans' situation.

(click to show/hide)

Offline KillerofFlowers

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_Emperor_KillerofFlowers
  • IRC nick: KillerofFlowers
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2012, 06:11:46 am »
ricky had asked me to hold on to the looms untill he got unbanned a few days ago so i said ok as to be a good friend. then him and allers kept trolling my alliance so i decided to kick him from the clan last night. he then automatically jumped to the conclusion that i was going to steal his looms instead of giving them back when he got unbanned which is what he had asked me to do. so when he threatened me to give them back or he was going to report me i lost my cool and traded the armour, after i cooled off i decided i was going to give back most of the looms instead of giving them all back. if he didnt immediately jump to conclusions that i was going to scam and threaten to report me yea i definitely would have given all looms back but thats not how he decided to handle it.

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2012, 06:12:02 am »
+1
Nah your fine Phoenix, your leader not so much

Furthermore Smooth will not be doing the punishment, Oh no, someone much higher up will

@Killer- both of you are claiming different stories....
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 06:26:24 am by ManOfWar »
Just a soldier