Author Topic: Put your hearts, gold, and men to purpose  (Read 5353 times)

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
Re: Put your hearts, gold, and men to purpose
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2012, 08:10:11 pm »
+1
Dear god man, It was a joke.. My attempt at getting into "Character" as you put it, I did not mean to upset you and the all mighty ego, Kudos tho, I thought for sure you would have thrown a fit, said something along the lines of "Your a bunch of babies, now I'm going to close the thread so I can have the last word" crap again. And if being "childish and small minded" is something you can not put up with, why are you an admin? I'm also sorry that you keep going back on the picture with my girl and I.. feel free to use it along with some Kleenex to calm you down a bit. I also enjoy your taking the accomplishments of Hanun and Mechin as skill of your clan.. Not sure if you ever noticed but all of our fights are 2/3'rds Hospitaller on our side, we take our own mates first even if there lvl 15 is some cases, Even if it means having to sit out some good players from another clan that is willing to help. and yet we still have more villages then you did at the beginning. You need to grow some thicker skin, especially as an admin.

(It is so much easier being a troll dark.. I understand why you embrace that role now)

I am done with acting like you.. Sorry, I mean.. I am done acting like an idiot.. please don't worry about more of these retarded troll attempts, I'm happy knowing your just as gullible and  personally hurt as the others that you claim to be whining. :)

You heard it here first folks!

Calling someone a douchebag,a troll and an idiot is getting in character for strat.

You mask your rage so poorly that its seriously pathetic.

As far as your "getting in troll persona" goes, I'll just leave this here since you're obviously new to it.

(click to show/hide)

"The only clan that has been taking it personally from the beginning is you guys. "

All in all, good job on breaking in game character and making things personal when there was no need for it once again.

I'll just let anyone who might read this judge who was the real poor sport here. Good day.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 08:22:10 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline _Vandal_

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Vandal
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2012, 08:45:18 pm »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2012, 08:53:59 pm »
Let's just try and enjoy the fighting, it has been fun so far!  :D
That I can certainly agree with!

I honestly know very little about the crusader alliance or its actions recently - I know that with our current isolation HATE has not been getting crusader support.

All I know... all I do know, is this was once a land of peace, where children could play in the fields.   This was a land where hardship was challenged with hard work and community.  A land where a neighbor could be trusted to loan a loaf of bread, or a steed.  A land where a man could raise a family without fear; to teach and to learn.  To live, and to prosper.

Yet now that is not so! 

The green menace has swept the lands, and a shadow has crept over the lives of all free men of Caladria.  The roads have been filled with with vile and dangerous men; swindlers, cheats, bandits, ruffians, villains.  Rumors of green power traveled in hushed whispers, always on the tip of the tongue but never truly believed; never truly heeded.

They desired power, and we let them have it.
They desired land and property, and we let them have it.
They desired wealth, and we let them go unabated.
They desired military might, and for too long they were left to their own devices, recruiting the vilest and most morally bankrupt ruffians to add to their honorless hordes.

But their greed seems to know no bounds; and what once seemed to be a gluttony for power has now become a gluttony for conquest.  They press the attack, burning crops, razing villages, defiling our women and children.  The warbands are ruthless and brutal; seeming to possess more traits akin to animal than man.

BUT NO MORE I SAY!

This is the time to strike, to turn this pestilence!  Join me men!

When the green army rides, I shall sharpen my sword.
When the green army pillages yet another peaceful fief, I shall don my shield.

And you can be certain, that when the tide of evil spreads its green wings across Caladria once more, that my blade will be ready to cleanse its taint from the lands that I call home!

Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2012, 09:07:50 pm »
That I can certainly agree with!

I honestly know very little about the crusader alliance or its actions recently - I know that with our current isolation HATE has not been getting crusader support.

This is the time to strike, to turn this pestilence!  Join me men!

When the green army rides, I shall sharpen my sword.
When the green army pillages yet another peaceful fief, I shall don my shield.

And you can be certain, that when the tide of evil spreads its green wings across Caladria once more, that my blade will be ready to cleanse its taint from the lands that I call home!

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2012, 10:54:27 pm »
+2
cleanse its taint [/i]

Tried to pay attention ot all those words but this is all i got from it Shine
Leader of BS

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2012, 04:40:30 am »
I would like to state for the benefit of this forum:

Darkkarma, when things got a little heated between you and I in previous posts, did I not publicly admit myself being in the wrong? Did you not privately message me and say that you also were in the wrong and that you would "Tone it down?"

If you wish to leave it up to the readers to determine guilt and to allow them to judge within their own minds, then allow me to ask them:

What does the nature of these apologies say about the speakers?

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2012, 05:04:28 am »
I've never had a problem with in character exchanges. In fact I actually enjoy it. Aztek's earlier posts in italics were exactly what this forum was made for. Let's be honest though, if i'd said the things troy said in my initial thread, you guys would be livid and rightfully so. There's no reason to make this personal. Calling someone a green heretic and tyrant is roleplaying. Calling someone a bandwagoner, an idiot,a troll and a douchebag isn't.

I'll leave it at that.

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2012, 05:20:51 am »
You're missing the point of my post sir.

I apologized in public, repeatedly. I admitted I was in the wrong, publicly. When you felt a similar feeling of guilt over your own posts, you apologized in private and maintained the nature of your posts in public which were responsible for your feelings of guilt, after a very slight hiatus. This indicates to me that you are more concerned with your reputation on the public forum than with how you demonstrated the quality of your character within private conversation.

I am not doubting your character. All I am asking is why you try so hard to create an image of yourself in the public forums, but within private conversation you retreat from that image which you have established publicly? I believe sir that you are in conflict. It is also my belief that one in conflict with himself will never be satisfied, no matter their actions, provided they remain in conflict.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2012, 06:26:17 am »
Don't read if you're not interested in another thread derailing post.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 06:28:18 am by Darkkarma »

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2012, 06:41:22 am »
+1
ehhh, I'll put it on here. nothing offensive. I believe my words represent my clan well and do not feel any need to include a waiver as my sig. I enjoy nothing more than practicing debate, even if it is restricted to text. face to face is much more appealing, but this will suffice.

A simple phrase I believe derails your argument: Two wrongs do not make a right.

It is more noble to be the better man when given the opportunity. I believe you have in the past, when confronted with what you believed to be "trolling" remarks, chosen to respond in kind. This, in my mind, is not an appropriate response no matter the settings.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2012, 06:50:26 am »
If your words really did represent your clan accurately, then we never would have started having this discussion in the first place, since your guys essentially began attempting to counter troll posts that they viewed as troll posts.

As far as "trolling" goes, there are far more damning things that could have been said were that really my intent. An opinion is an opinion though, I respect yours. I'm going to give this sub-forum a rest. I'll let our actions speak for us in battles.

What's more, i'm going to stop reading this thread now. You are more than welcome to respond via PM if you really want it read though.

Cheers, man.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 06:51:31 am by Darkkarma »

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2012, 07:44:01 am »
+2
Oh god everything is going to the shits in here.

Everybody: My name is Kreczor. I am a simple man. My voice is that of a dolphin who has several metal shards in his throat. I have been playing with a handicap for the past month and month and a half to come with a ball mouse. I like hospitallers, I think they're fun people to play with. Valdian is quite cute tbh (So is porky). Chaos are pretty chill dudes. I'm kinda associated with Occitan because I'm french. KUTT are pretty cool dudes, and everyone else has been pretty insignificant in this war.

In other words, this is now the I HATE KRECZOR thread. Please no more derails. I'm here to absorb the blows like a snorlax or something.

(click to show/hide)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2012, 02:46:10 pm »
everyone else has been pretty insignificant in this war.

I take offense! and no longer like you.
Leader of BS

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2012, 03:39:25 pm »
+1
I take offense! and no longer like you.

I have no inclination towards one side or the other

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 10:54:08 pm by ManOfWar »
Just a soldier

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2012, 09:25:09 pm »