Author Topic: Weed Whacking for Jesus  (Read 22381 times)

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
Re: Weed Whacking for Jesus
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2012, 04:46:11 pm »
seriously dude? thats too far. call me what you will, but role play does not include calling people bastards or homophobic. Base your accusations and your roleplay in the theme our clan and our allies have adopted, not in your own bitterness that we whooped your ass in yet another village, while you happened to defend one village.

Man, I'm a serious dude in general, I'll grant you that. But I can roleplay all day no problem, when you start using insults that have nothing to do with the theme we've adopted as a clan, You just sound like a douche.

BTW, we're gonna wipe our asses with your rhetoric after we've taken a big green shit all over your fiefs. There's been what, four battles so far, and we've won three in the same terms you won your single one. You better reconsider the way you talk or the terms you're gonna get when we're satisfied are gonna be stinkier than your momma's pussy.

For the admins: they've taken it to a personal level. I and my colleagues will play that game better than their ex's played their emotions.

Even hip new bands like Green Day are helping us with this one sided fight (hint: we're the one side, you're the non existent one)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They don't oppose gay marriage, why should you?

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2012, 08:05:38 pm »
+1
Who would you rather hang out with?

Her:
(click to show/hide)

Or her:
(click to show/hide)

I could do this all day.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2012, 08:11:02 pm »
+4
The views expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of, and should not be attributed to, the LLJK Faction, the CHAOS Faction, the Green Machine, the Green Movement, or the USA Faction.

Come at me when you get to the big leagues, Mr Shine

(click to show/hide)

Green is good™
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2012, 08:17:36 pm »
+2
all I see is a daaamn fiiine red head.

the ugly chick in my earlier post is totally brunette btw
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 10:05:25 pm by MrShine »
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 21, 2012, 08:25:35 pm »
Except those three wins were against barely defended villages and almost entirely village population, two of which belonged to tiny clans barely affiliated with the rest of us.

The one battle of real importance was a 2:1 victory for our side (that you went 3:25 in, fyi).

I went 3:25 in that fight because when I was at 3:8 I volunteered to my leaders to run weapons because we were already running out of the poor selection we had.

As far as that post of mine,...

I'm Irish, I'm an alcoholic, and I was trashed. Its pretty typical for one of such category to get angry for no reason. I've put posts on here that say "people shouldn't get emotionally attached to their arguments on here" and I certainly do not wish to be a hypocrite. And I am admitting there was no reason for that post, but I am not gonna delete it or edit it because I do stand by what I say.

The one thing I would like people to gather from that post would be that something like a "Rules of Roleplay" I think would be appropriate for this forum.

And the high-quality shit talking at the end of the post. lol always fun.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2012, 09:34:59 pm »
+1
yes my facebook information did get thrown around and it was given out to everyone by you darkkarma. Isn't that breaking a major rule?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2012, 09:41:39 pm »
+1
Actually, one of your former ATS clanmates had the link and posted it in TS. I'd actually proposed inviting you to our "RS and bros" facebook page, and re-linked it in TS when someone asked about it once. I never posted it on the forums or ever used it to troll you. That was done entirely by the clan you are(were?) now a part of.

For someone who had no problem linking pictures of himself out at parties drinking with girls and all of that good stuff while in the eastern tsardom's team speak, i'd wager you had more to do with your private information getting out than I did.

Nice try though!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:44:56 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 21, 2012, 09:43:41 pm »
Actually, one of your former ATS clanmates had the link and posted it in TS. I'd actually proposed inviting to our "RS and bros" facebook page, and re-linked it in TS. I never posted it on the forums or ever used it to troll you. That was done entirely by the clan you are(were?) now a part of.

For someone who had no problem linking pictures of him out at parties drinking while in the eastern tsardom's team speak, i'm surprised you're upset over it.

Nice try though!
gaga, zealot, phantom, and smoothrich all say you gave it to them after the dfc battle. gaga got banned you got away free. Kinda funny you trying to use rules to not fight me again. scared?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 21, 2012, 09:47:25 pm »
Zealot asked about it in TS after the battle and I posted it in teamspeak. It also didn't stop you from sending me pictures of you drunk and at night clubs with women like 3 weeks later when we were all posting pictures int he tsardom's teamspeak. That second sentence didn't really make any sense at all.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 21, 2012, 09:49:40 pm »
Zealot asked about it in TS after the battle and I gave it to him it also didn't stop you from sending my pictures of you drunk and at night clubs with women like 3 weeks later when we were all posting pictures int he tsardom's teamspeak. That second sentence didn't really make any sense at all.
Pictures yeah don't care but why at the time would you give an enemy my facebook information?

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 21, 2012, 09:52:40 pm »
I never lied about it in the first place, bud. And it obviously didn't stop you from joining up with the LLJK. I simply pointed out that you broke an in game rule. If LLJK keeps you around that's fine too but given your track record, I wouldn't be surprised if I got another"goretooth is homeless" PM soon!

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 21, 2012, 09:54:02 pm »
I never lied about it in the first place, bud. And it obviously didn't stop you from joining up with the LLJK. I simply pointed out that you broke an in game rule. If LLJK keeps you around that's fine too but given your track record, I wouldn't be surprised if I got another"goretooth is homeless" PM soon!
THey are fine with it and understand why. YOu don't see them crying about it do you? why do you think they brought up the point of facebook information being used against me last strat?

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 21, 2012, 10:00:36 pm »
There is a difference between whining and pointing out a clear fact. It did happen and that's all there is to it. If your only response is "quit crying about it" then i'm satisfied. All I was trying to do was point out that all village battles won't be that easy.

On second thought, Hospitallers and friends are more than welcome to think that all village attacks will be that simple. They'll be in for quite a surprise though.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 21, 2012, 10:03:05 pm »
+4
this thread got pretty intense for a second there.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #134 on: February 21, 2012, 10:49:03 pm »
I went 3:25 in that fight because when I was at 3:8 I volunteered to my leaders to run weapons because we were already running out of the poor selection we had.

As far as that post of mine,...

I'm Irish, I'm an alcoholic, and I was trashed. Its pretty typical for one of such category to get angry for no reason. I've put posts on here that say "people shouldn't get emotionally attached to their arguments on here" and I certainly do not wish to be a hypocrite. And I am admitting there was no reason for that post, but I am not gonna delete it or edit it because I do stand by what I say.

The one thing I would like people to gather from that post would be that something like a "Rules of Roleplay" I think would be appropriate for this forum.

And the high-quality shit talking at the end of the post. lol always fun.
get trolled punk