Author Topic: Weed Whacking for Jesus  (Read 22266 times)

Offline Troyicide

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Weed Whacking for Jesus
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2012, 06:46:22 am »
Occitan will help you hospergler .Long life to the Pope Let the crusade begin. Let keep it respectful and enjoy the fun battle we will have.

I wish victory to the best faction/(alliance).
Pute?!?! lulz

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2012, 09:28:26 pm »
+1
I'm sorry, but the fact that anyone takes anything with this game or what said on these forums to somehow despise people they haven't and will never meet is beyond me. SeQuel in the last strat posted all kinds of trolling shit as did I, but if I were to meet him tomorrow I wouldn't think twice about it, because it's a game and who cares. You really need to step back and evaluate things if you are to the point you hate or despise people. This isn't directed at Shinock or anyone in this thread, by no means at all, just in general with any competitive games.

With this in mind, I would like to say that my view on clans based on strategus stops at strategus. I am more than willing to work together with my strategus enemies on the Battle servers. Strategus drama may come up on the forums, but I wish no ill will towards anyone in game or irl.

Have fun with the war, everyone. Hope you don't run out of supplies too fast.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2012, 09:51:39 pm »
+1
Obvious slander, gristle.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2012, 10:06:00 pm »
+1
I'm just telling my enemies I don't actually hate them (outside of strategus)! I was going to throw in a little jab at the end to show green support, but decided to leave that post neutral.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2012, 10:23:04 pm »
+2
With this in mind, I would like to say that my view on clans based on strategus stops at strategus. I am more than willing to work together with my strategus enemies on the Battle servers. Strategus drama may come up on the forums, but I wish no ill will towards anyone in game or irl.

Have fun with the war, everyone. Hope you don't run out of supplies too fast.

The views expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of, and should not be attributed to, the LLJK Faction, the CHAOS Faction, the Green Machine, the Green Movement, or the USA Faction.

I'm glad at least some people around here Gristle are like you and don't take things so seriously to the point they are still whining and moaning about how much of a mean poopie head Kesh was to them during war times.

GREEN IS THE WAY
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2012, 05:46:05 am »
+1
Red is killing the planet, fight for green today for a better tomorrow!

All ye do is cry and whine about how green is a bunch of bundle of stickss. Well, the bundle of stickss are coming for you next you homophobic christian bastards.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2012, 05:50:20 am »
Who would you rather hang out with?

This:
(click to show/hide)

Or this:
(click to show/hide)

I think the choice is clear.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2012, 06:40:26 am »
+1
Say what?

(click to show/hide)

And for the Invicti's among us  :D

(click to show/hide)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #113 on: February 21, 2012, 07:43:49 am »
+1
Who would you rather hang out with?

This:
(click to show/hide)

Or this:
(click to show/hide)

I think the choice is clear.
One is a classic film representation of a timeless character from one of the most respected authors of the 19th Century, and the other is a soulless marketing device for sugar water that's helped contribute to our society's endemic rate of childhood obesity.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 07:45:06 am by Slantedfloors »

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 21, 2012, 09:05:43 am »
Red is killing the planet, fight for green today for a better tomorrow!

All ye do is cry and whine about how green is a bunch of bundle of stickss. Well, the bundle of stickss are coming for you next you homophobic christian bastards.

seriously dude? thats too far. call me what you will, but role play does not include calling people bastards or homophobic. Base your accusations and your roleplay in the theme our clan and our allies have adopted, not in your own bitterness that we whooped your ass in yet another village, while you happened to defend one village.

Man, I'm a serious dude in general, I'll grant you that. But I can roleplay all day no problem, when you start using insults that have nothing to do with the theme we've adopted as a clan, You just sound like a douche.

BTW, we're gonna wipe our asses with your rhetoric after we've taken a big green shit all over your fiefs. There's been what, four battles so far, and we've won three in the same terms you won your single one. You better reconsider the way you talk or the terms you're gonna get when we're satisfied are gonna be stinkier than your momma's pussy.

For the admins: they've taken it to a personal level. I and my colleagues will play that game better than their ex's played their emotions.

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2012, 01:14:22 pm »
christian? you ate too much allah mate.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2012, 03:29:05 pm »
+1
seriously dude? thats too far. call me what you will, but role play does not include calling people bastards or homophobic. Base your accusations and your roleplay in the theme our clan and our allies have adopted, not in your own bitterness that we whooped your ass in yet another village, while you happened to defend one village.

Man, I'm a serious dude in general, I'll grant you that. But I can roleplay all day no problem, when you start using insults that have nothing to do with the theme we've adopted as a clan, You just sound like a douche.

BTW, we're gonna wipe our asses with your rhetoric after we've taken a big green shit all over your fiefs. There's been what, four battles so far, and we've won three in the same terms you won your single one. You better reconsider the way you talk or the terms you're gonna get when we're satisfied are gonna be stinkier than your momma's pussy.

For the admins: they've taken it to a personal level. I and my colleagues will play that game better than their ex's played their emotions.

The views expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of, and should not be attributed to, the LLJK Faction, the CHAOS Faction, the Green Machine, the Green Movement, or the USA Faction.

Awe look at the little angry nerd, just look at him, so precious. I just want to pinch your little cheeks. By the way, members of your clan have called LLJK bundle of stickss (which is acceptable since the admins and "devs" only care about racism) both in and out of game so Kreczor stretching to call your clan homophobic isn't much of stretch there slick.  Actually, considering many Christians stance on homosexuality it does fit with your clan's theme that you are worried about after all. Personal would be what happened to Goretooth last strat where his actual name, facebook, and stuff like that started being thrown on the forums. That kind of stuff shouldn't ever happen and the admins and "devs" rightfully banned people over it. In other words, calm down and go outside, stop being an angry nerd and taking the forum so seriously. We don't want you to have a stroke because someone called you a homophobe.

Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2012, 03:30:46 pm »
+6
"seriously dude? thats too far. call me what you will, but role play does not include calling people bastards or homophobic. Base your accusations and your roleplay in the theme our clan and our allies have adopted, not in your own bitterness that we whooped your ass in yet another village, while you happened to defend one village."

You guys might as well just recruit Goretooth since he took all of the good gear out of that village and basically gave you guys the village while also helping attack the village when it was horribly equipped. Not to mention the fact that he has signed up against his own faction in every battle so far,which is essentially breaking a major rule if im not mistaken. Not to mention the fact that you had the village severely out numbered and still suffered significant losses. As this war goes on I fear you guys will see what you've really gotten yourself into. We are just getting started.

"Man, I'm a serious dude in general, I'll grant you that. But I can roleplay all day no problem, when you start using insults that have nothing to do with the theme we've adopted as a clan, You just sound like a douche."

I agree that real life name calling and stuff has no place here, but to be fair the clan that screams out "god wills it" and "heretic will die by the sword" probably wouldn't be on the front lines of gay pride parade. Be that as it may, roleplaying does have a limit.

Also, can you Hospitaller guys stop downvoting my posts? It's really hurting my feelings.  :cry:

« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 04:00:13 pm by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2012, 03:54:00 pm »
+2
BTW, we're gonna wipe our asses with your rhetoric after we've taken a big green shit all over your fiefs. There's been what, four battles so far, and we've won three in the same terms you won your single one.
Except those three wins were against barely defended villages and almost entirely village population, two of which belonged to tiny clans barely affiliated with the rest of us.

The one battle of real importance was a 2:1 victory for our side (that you went 3:25 in, fyi).

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #119 on: February 21, 2012, 04:42:05 pm »
+1
I think Peppo is just role playing, as I'm sure most of the other people are too.  But some people really do take the shit talking seriously and really do get emotionally angry at other people online. 

Not pointing fingers, but if you can get under someone's skin to the point that it dictates their strategic battle plans and troop movements, you have a big advantage.

Hosp can you unban me from teamspeak so I can join the strat battle fun?  I don't really want to sign up for Chaos or LLJK seeing as how they've signed up against NH (and let bandits attack us in their lands). 
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 04:48:52 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy