Author Topic: Weed Whacking for Jesus  (Read 22285 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Weed Whacking for Jesus
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2012, 01:53:52 pm »
+3
selling heirlooms for $$$, paypal me at [email protected]

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 02:01:06 pm by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2012, 02:26:53 pm »
HoN is turd made from the shit sandwiches left to poisen the hobos out the back of Mick Ds
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2012, 02:50:14 pm »
+2
HoN is turd made from the shit sandwiches left to poisen the hobos out the back of Mick Ds

funny, i thought what they made out of that shit is what you call "australia"
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2012, 04:48:08 pm »
+8
to clarify my actual views on this thread besides all the shit posting (that i certainly didn't start)

i don't have any problem with hospitallers and most LLJK/other people in our friendly clans don't either.  its not personal and when these threads turn into hackneyed trolls of calling each other nerds, spergs, jerks, and any other ergy name, its just a self perpuating circle jerk of bad posts, like a snake eating its own tail, only that snake is too fat to get out of its computer chair

the war was provoked by shik raiding you guys out of boredom, now you are coming for revenge, no big deal

LLJK and hospitallers had friendly relations most strat when we had our own wars and conquering to worry about, that time of strat is over so the only fun thing left to do is fight each other in NA pings, both sides have probably felt this way for at least a month now

i do not promote a carebear scrub style of playing in strat, most of our allies who weren't significant trade partners at the start are people that were new to strat that we gave fiefs and stuff too and asked for nothing in return, just want to give as many clans as possible the opportunity to play and participate in strat, cuz we all know its  a great game (even when it isnt)

we finish this war with honor and DRZ please go conquer the rest of the desert already then we can demand a wipe and strat 4.0 with better balance and faster pace

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2012, 05:56:12 pm »
Smoothrich, that was very well said. I am thankful that there is someone other than myself that is actually trying to keep this thread on topic.

To address the people who are saying that people need to calm down...Its called role-play. Anyone who can actually get emotionally involved in this or any video game must really be in need of a father figure. Send me a message, I'm happy to offer my support and advice without any stipulations.

Ahhh, except one,....You gotta call me daddy.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2012, 07:25:07 pm »
Hi I'm Kreczor.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 07:26:12 pm by Kreczor »

Offline vinnytk

• Baron
  • Renown: 99
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA USA USA USA
  • Game nicks: USA_BARACK_OBAMA_AMERICA
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2012, 08:40:10 pm »
+1
V is for Victory for the Big Green Machine

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2012, 08:59:31 pm »
+3
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 04:38:28 pm by Sauce »

Offline farthammer

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Leon Barksky
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: Farthammer
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2012, 09:19:56 pm »
+3
Hi I'm Kreczor.

Get out of here Kreczor.

This is for super MLG pro posters only, heh  8-).

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2012, 09:32:16 pm »
Get out of here Kreczor.

This is for super MLG pro posters only, heh  8-).

Based on your SA posting, why the hell are you here?

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2012, 10:44:22 pm »
+1
1) well this sounds like its going to be quite fun for all of us hospitallers.

2) Granted, I haven't played at all in the past year, however since I started again in mid january, I have watched the Battles page on strategus. There hasn't been shit going on. Absolutely nothing. Sure we got an economy to deal with now, But correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the whole point of strategus to eventually win? And then we get a wipe and everything starts over again.

3) Green, you guys tried diplomacy. I admire the alternative attempt, but that shit's not gonna work. and so in light of this, we're going to go about it the old fashioned way. Eventually we're going to wipe out enough of these little clans that joined up with you (in whatever fashion you wish to describe it), they're going to actually read and consider the opening statement of this thread. And then they are going to have to consider what  is in the best interest of their clan.

4) To try and depend on friends that won't even call themselves allies, but still forced them to change their clan colors. Depend on them to defend them against a (thus far) tactically and numerically superior force. Or if it would be wiser to remove themselves from the conflict resulting in their clan as well as their fiefs still remaining on the map?

5) If you are green, You will be attacked. END OF STORY.

6) And so it comes to a matter of choice. To all you friends of LLJK and members of the so-called "green alliance" Now is the time for you to decide what is in the best interest of your clan. When the Templars died in strat 1.0, their membership died. They had nearly 60 members as I recall. What will happen to your clan of 20 or less?

1) The idea is even better: it should be fun for all!

2) Welcome back and good point - we are trying to make it more interesting again.

3) We don't even know how to spell diplolmacy, not even gonna try. I'd say if you want fun leave the little clans alone and come straight for mother earth aka the green mother ship. If you can handle that much fun, that is.

4) We are forcing no-one to do anything.  There is no alliance, there is only a cause. And what better cause to fight for then the environment? It concerns us all! Recycle your hospitrash! Go green!  :D

5) If you are green, you are doing it right! If not, it's cool too. More fun to be had.

6) There is no "so called green alliance" not even a "not so called green alliance". In fact, there is only people who care and people who do not. What corner will you be in?
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline _Vandal_

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Vandal
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2012, 11:29:22 pm »
Hospitaller battle plan has been leaked !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOz92aFJtYE&feature=related

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2012, 12:06:49 am »
1) The idea is even better: it should be fun for all!

2) Welcome back and good point - we are trying to make it more interesting again.

3) We don't even know how to spell diplolmacy, not even gonna try. I'd say if you want fun leave the little clans alone and come straight for mother earth aka the green mother ship. If you can handle that much fun, that is.

4) We are forcing no-one to do anything.  There is no alliance, there is only a cause. And what better cause to fight for then the environment? It concerns us all! Recycle your hospitrash! Go green!  :D

5) If you are green, you are doing it right! If not, it's cool too. More fun to be had.

6) There is no "so called green alliance" not even a "not so called green alliance". In fact, there is only people who care and people who do not. What corner will you be in?

Hey hey! theres someone on the other side actually capable of a respectable debate!!!

Ya know what would be alot of fun... and u guys gotta keep in mind I haven't brought this up with our leadership yet though...

If both our sides brought together an army of 10k exactly with lets say 1 mil worth of equipment, met up lets say at reyvadin and had one big fuckin battle with equal troop numbers, equal valued equipment, and have one big fuckin battle thatd last like 4 hours and allow skill to be the only deciding factor. Put up a couple villages as a gamble. winner takes the wager. After the battle we both go to our respective corners, reset with the same stipulations (10k army, 1mil equip) with a negotiated gamble in the second round. Keep going until one side can't anymore and they'll be declared the winner by a council of the leaders of each of our respected clans.

Gotta take screen shots of each of our armies before the battles are initiated, so that both sides can be confident that the other will be going into it with an equal footing.

If this idea sounds good to you guys, we're gonna have to set up some negotiations with all the leaders at a particular time to get the fine details figured out. All the leaders in the same TS at the same time.

What say you?

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2012, 01:18:18 am »
+7
Best post in this whole thread by far Smoothrich...

Lets just try to have good battles (finally) and not start a shit storm between all the clans again, i already have enough people i can't stand anymore on this game since the war with FCC. Strat turns too many people into assholes and even though one would say its just a game, i think the way you behave in a game reflect the way you are irl and thats why i still despise individuals like Kesh and Sequel for their shitty propaganda/attitude and trash talking overall. I'd like it if it didn't come to this with you guys from Chaos because i have always respected most of you since you didn't give me a reason not to.

Lets keep this shit civil so we can still enjoy playing cRPG together after this war is over.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 02:48:55 am by SHinOCk »
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2012, 02:15:11 am »
Best post in this whole thread by far Smoothrich...

Lets just try have good battles (finally) and not start a shit storm between all the clans again, i already have enough people i can't stand on this game since the war with FCC. Strat turns too many people into assholes and even tho one would say its just a game, i still despise individuals like Kesh and Sequel for their shitty propaganda/attitude. I'd like it if it didn't come to this with you guys from Chaos because i have always respected most of you since you didn't give me a reason not to.

Lets keep this shit civil so we can still enjoy playing cRPG together after this war is over.
Hi, I'm Kreczor.