Author Topic: [Unban]TiseenChinezeken  (Read 568 times)

Offline Buffalo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban]TiseenChinezeken
« on: February 15, 2012, 04:37:44 pm »
Hey, I tried logging into Eu_cRPG_2 a few minutes ago and I got a message stating I was banned, don't know if it's a bug or something. So could an admin please look into this and find out if it's a bug causing this, or if I broke some rule and got banned that way.

Thanks in advance!

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: [Unban]TiseenChinezeken
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 05:12:46 pm »
Dont know why he is banned, but he shouldnt be unbanned. Has been leeching for over 30 mins last night. Before that he was teamkilling and abusing the report system.

Offline Buffalo

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 07:12:33 pm »
Dont know why he is banned, but he shouldnt be unbanned. Has been leeching for over 30 mins last night. Before that he was teamkilling and abusing the report system.

First of all, if you got a problem with me, please report it to an admin other then posting it in this thread.

Then, in my defence to your accusations, I never leech, let that be clear. So please provide a screenshot or a video to prove your claim. And team killing? I haven't killed anyone yesterday, not even by accident. So, please don't pull false accusations out of your anus.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 08:05:08 pm »
Being afk for about 30 mins is not leeching? Interesting point of view... I kicked you twice yesterday, after I had lost 50% of my HP because of your stupid behaviour. You reported me twice for the kicks and teamkilled me... Admins can check the loggs so you dont have to lie. Just behave like an adult while playing... Enjoy your ban. :)

Offline Buffalo

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 09:34:31 pm »
Being afk for about 30 mins is not leeching? Interesting point of view... I kicked you twice yesterday, after I had lost 50% of my HP because of your stupid behaviour. You reported me twice for the kicks and teamkilled me... Admins can check the loggs so you dont have to lie. Just behave like an adult while playing... Enjoy your ban. :)

Please provide proof of your claims, as I said, I never afk'd. If you don't have proof, then go out and try to lose your virinity or something.

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 09:55:50 pm »
Seems like you have got an ban from Leeching and the scheduled unban time is 16.02.2012 01:23:26.

Offline Buffalo

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 10:11:47 pm »
Alright, thanks for your answer. Still find it hard to believe as I'm not the one to leech around. Probably forgot to go into spec or whatever, can't remember.