Author Topic: Clan Server Abuse (TKoV)  (Read 11808 times)

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
Re: Clan Server Abuse (TKoV)
« Reply #165 on: February 01, 2012, 09:52:12 am »
+1
Still I think there is no need for further insults any more...  :?
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #166 on: February 01, 2012, 03:42:59 pm »
+1
Still I think there is no need for further insults any more...  :?

When has that ever stopped the community? It will die out when something new comes along and sabu is mostly forgotten.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 01, 2012, 06:02:51 pm »
+1
Ah little forum lad trying to fix his reputation... too bad he already has the idiot stamp on him

Fix my reputation?, i'm quite happy with the reputation of being a dick, it's the internet what people think of me here makes no difference.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 06:05:12 pm by Sabu »

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #168 on: February 01, 2012, 06:12:23 pm »
I challenge (anyone, don't care who) TKoV to a duel (provided it takes place on EU_3, and that throwing is allowed  :mrgreen: ), if I win you shall set Gandhi free, and hold a public post stating that you renounce slavery, if you win however... I shall... eh... CHALLANGE YOU FOR A REMATCH!!!
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #169 on: February 01, 2012, 06:51:50 pm »
Lol and if you lose you and gandhi both shall forfeit humanity and forever become slaves to TKoV
Forced to reside in our vent and greet are members as they enter and fullfill all of our desired requests both on the battlefield and with everythng else related to crpg???

Then ya we will duel you

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 01, 2012, 08:32:47 pm »
Lol and if you lose you and gandhi both shall forfeit humanity and forever become slaves to TKoV
Forced to reside in our vent and greet are members as they enter and fullfill all of our desired requests both on the battlefield and with everythng else related to crpg???

Then ya we will duel you
Forever seems a bit long... *chickens out* (JK about the last part, I'll fight on these terms: You renounce slavery and free all your slaves if I win, if I lose I shall create an alt called Slave_Zlisch_TKoVs_Servant and purely use him on NA_1 for the remaining week. Server is EU_3, throwing is allowed.
Deal?)
EDIT: Loser must also give the winner all his looms.
BTW: I have no looms. :p
BTWW: Duel consists of three duels, the player who wins the mayority of the fights wins the duel.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 08:35:26 pm by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #171 on: February 01, 2012, 08:49:22 pm »
Forever seems a bit long... *chickens out* (JK about the last part, I'll fight on these terms: You renounce slavery and free all your slaves if I win, if I lose I shall create an alt called Slave_Zlisch_TKoVs_Servant and purely use him on NA_1 for the remaining week. Server is EU_3, throwing is allowed.
Deal?)
EDIT: Loser must also give the winner all his looms.
BTW: I have no looms. :p
BTWW: Duel consists of three duels, the player who wins the mayority of the fights wins the duel.

if you want to free your friend from bondage tonite you must accept my terms for i will not conform to yours my friend

Forever seems a bit long...

just because you are our slave doesnt mean you onlly have to play as our slave.... it is just the principle that matters

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 01, 2012, 09:06:19 pm »
if you want to free your friend from bondage tonite you must accept my terms for i will not conform to yours my friend

just because you are our slave doesnt mean you onlly have to play as our slave.... it is just the principle that matters
He's not my friend, read through the damn thread, but slavery is wrong DAMNIT!!! My terms or no fight. (chances are you'll beat me even though I'm on EU ping anyway, I suck.

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 01, 2012, 11:16:44 pm »
I challenge (anyone, don't care who) TKoV to a duel (provided it takes place on EU_3, and that throwing is allowed  :mrgreen: ), if I win you shall set Gandhi free, and hold a public post stating that you renounce slavery, if you win however... I shall... eh... CHALLANGE YOU FOR A REMATCH!!!

Hey Zlisch i have no idea who you are, but your a legend i mean i was surprised i had more than one supporter yesterday there were about 5, granted the other 4 probably had no clue why i was fighting but still i was impressed, but we will both end up in slavery unless your good.

If you suck, i would take back your claim, else we will both be in slavery, however if there's enough of  us we can organise a slave rebellion so it's np.

Also Hobb when do you want me to create this char and for how long?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 11:22:44 pm by Sabu »

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #174 on: February 02, 2012, 12:09:17 am »
Fix my reputation?, i'm quite happy with the reputation of being a dick, it's the internet what people think of me here makes no difference.

Just to clarify: I don't think you're a dick. I think you're an idiot with no idea how to carry an argument. Hope you can find pride in that, too.

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 02, 2012, 12:27:37 am »
Just to clarify: I don't think you're a dick. I think you're an idiot with no idea how to carry an argument. Hope you can find pride in that, too.

I thought you would say this, nitpicking with my sentence which is why i thought of editing it from "dick" to "idiot" but then i laughed at how predictable you would be and who would have guessed, you said it.

Anyway yeah doesn't bother me whether i'm thought of as an idiot, dick, loser, no life at the end of the day i'm still playing the game and at least more interesting things happen in game with having these traits while playing, me and Sword had an awesome duel although i pretty much got owned i was not exactly butthurt as you might think since sword deserved to win since he is obviously better than me.

I don't exactly find pride in it, it is the simple fact that it makes it more interesting for me while playing the game, yes i could have just challenged TKoV to a duel but i didn't exactly plan that i just wanted to see where this would all go when i started the thread, i challenged them to a duel when i realised that the threads responses were getting very repetitive and the "arguement" had got as far as it would go.

This way it at least ended a hell of a lot of a more interesting way than the thread simply dying, but i'm sure you have some other angle on how this all went and another opinion of me, even though i highly doubt you were there in game for any of the stuff that happened, but never the less i will still gladly look forward to your response.

Offline Cedric_Scott

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Empire
  • Game nicks: Cedric_Scott
« Reply #176 on: February 02, 2012, 12:30:45 am »
I thought you would say this, nitpicking with my sentence which is why i thought of editing it from "dick" to "idiot" but then i laughed at how predictable you would be and who would have guessed, you said it.

Did your crystal ball tell you that he would say that?

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 02, 2012, 12:34:54 am »
Did your crystal ball tell you that he would say that?

Honestly, really?, I will assume you are being sarcastic since i found it extremely obvious, I noticed people did this when i got into other arguments in games and other stuff, they just run out of interesting things to say so they challenge every little detail in whatever i type, but if it keeps the arguement going i don't care.

Offline Gawin

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • My pic ^^
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Gawin, Fallen_SantaRudloph, PR_Red_Ranger the leader of the power rangers
« Reply #178 on: February 02, 2012, 12:59:44 am »
GO HOBB!!! Enslave all the c-rpg retards! Make them work in your fields pay you all the gold they gain in c-rpg and take their wife and children :D

Offline MechRazor

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 02, 2012, 01:01:48 am »
I hope you're ready to make that character Sabu, because Gandhi and Dali Llama aren't very good duelists.  :?

Lol, since when I was involved in all this. Anyway, since you're so sure about our abilities, I would like to duel you in game if possible, so you can say that again.