Author Topic: Clan Server Abuse (TKoV)  (Read 11707 times)

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Clan Server Abuse (TKoV)
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 12:47:40 am »
You were about to share them in your last oh so helpful post, assuming you are a developer or admin or whatever, nice to see the community can give more helpful and sensible posts than you.

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 12:55:40 am »
+1
I was about to post the logs in my last post then thought you would realize i checked and found your story to be slightly off.
Gimme 10 mins and I post them here, was pretty obvious you guys were annoying the TKoV people.
dis gun be good
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 12:56:47 am »
dis gun be good

would be good since i'm interested as well to see what is so "off" about my story, also its been nearly 30 mins and the logs have not been posted yet.

Offline MechRazor

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 01:04:14 am »
+1
Lol, it does seem that the clans have huge power on any server that they enter. They can enforce their own rules on the server, ignoring the actual rules of the server and ban (kick would be more reasonable solution) people who "disrupt" their rule enforced area. I don't know why admins support their actions but to me it seems that clans are considered superior to individual players, just because they bring more people to this mod.

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2012, 01:19:24 am »
+2
Logs start where the first guy complaint about them.
I cut all the kills and team-kill messages that pop in duel as well as most connect/disconnect messages.
No relevant chat was cut, just some talks about the duels themselves.

As there were no screens from either side all i have is this talk and honestly it reads like those guys just wanted to do their thing.
Obviously poll bans are fine if you mainly try to disrupt their game.
Sure they can be nicer but not pissing them off in the first place is way to go.

So enjoy my most sensible, helpful post you will get about this situation...

I also pointed out some stuff that seemed like basically asking you to leave them alone.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2012, 01:27:26 am »
Right so you highlighted the parts where they say once, get out of the middle for me, which is one warning, then the poll starts and i'm kicked, also there is clear evidence of TkoV being racist and you did not feel the need to highlight this, yeah i think we know your motives are.

Also this is the first time that anyone has come into a server and tried to take over and enforce bannings over being in their "territory" how would i know this, if its one warning of "get out of the middle" which is hardly explanatory in what they want to do.

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 01:31:54 am »
Yeah because this is not about you trolling them but about them being racist...
Dude...
Obviously those guys wanted to have some duels there, obviously you in the beginning started to interfere with that.

And then you have the impudence to tell me that them telling you not to do it one time is not enough?
There is no way you did not get what you were doing there.

Ruins is a pretty big map, how hard can it be to leave people alone if they ask for it?
They even moved away no one forced you to be anywhere near them.

Get real.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2012, 01:33:01 am »
That Dali Lama guy sounds like a meanie...
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2012, 01:38:08 am »
Yeah because this is not about you trolling them but about them being racist...
Dude...
Obviously those guys wanted to have some duels there, obviously you in the beginning started to interfere with that.

And then you have the impudence to tell me that them telling you not to do it one time is not enough?
There is no way you did not get what you were doing there.

Ruins is a pretty big map, how hard can it be to leave people alone if they ask for it?
They even moved away no one forced you to be anywhere near them.

Get real.

So your admitting that your willing to overlook their racism simply because it is not the topic i raised in this thread?

Also i like how you can state what happened there when you have no idea your just assuming, that "obviously" they were right the chat logs don't obviously prove this at all.

And it can be pretty hard to move away from the duels when simple game mechanics such as SPAWNING NEXT TO OTHER PEOPLE stop you from doing this, and i don't feel like running 100 yards just have a duel since running in this game is slow as it is.

If you are agreeing with them being allowed to take part of the map for themselves, then i should have claim to that part of the map first since i was in the server long before they joined.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2012, 01:39:45 am »
What racism?

I see arguable discrimination with "my old friend" but no racism.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2012, 01:42:31 am »
+2
So your admitting that your willing to overlook their racism simply because it is not the topic i raised in this thread?

Also i like how you can state what happened there when you have no idea your just assuming, that "obviously" they were right the chat logs don't obviously prove this at all.

And it can be pretty hard to move away from the duels when simple game mechanics such as SPAWNING NEXT TO OTHER PEOPLE stop you from doing this, and i don't feel like running 100 yards just have a duel since running in this game is slow as it is.

If you are agreeing with them being allowed to take part of the map for themselves, then i should have claim to that part of the map first since i was in the server long before they joined.

I will just stop replying obviously you have some kind of problem either with the clan or just understanding the whole point.

Let me make one thing clear: I ever see you or Dalai_Lama troll anyone like this on a server, i will ban you and i expect the other admins to do the same.

Later.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2012, 01:45:13 am »
+3
Way to go Sabu, way to go..

Entertain some more.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 01:48:20 am by Christo »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Sabu

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2012, 01:49:20 am »
Alright, you have made your position clear now in this matter, it seems you are quite angry with me or ahve some problem with me, since you just want me to agree with you.

Let me make one thing clear then as well, emotions cloud your judgement, young padawan.

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 01:49:47 am »
20:12:48 - [Godsend_Egad] can we move further away
 20:12:52 - [Godsend_Egad] I dont want to be griefed by them
 20:19:13 - [Godsend_Egad] get out of middle area
 20:21:42 - [Godsend_Egad] gokaan
 20:21:49 - [Godsend_Egad] stay out of the middle please
 20:21:56 - Godsend_Egad started a poll to kick player gokhaan2.
 20:23:19 - [Godsend_Egad] gandi out of middle please
 20:23:35 - [Godsend_Egad] dalai out of middle
 20:24:07 - [TheGreatOrs_Knight_of_TKoV] can u guys fuck
 20:24:10 - [Antonius_Pope_of_TKoV] off
 20:24:50 - Varangian_Sture_tsd started a poll to ban player Gandi.

One warning? Or one warning with your name specifically mentioned? Quick question Sabu, if you see a sign saying: "warning minefield do not enter" do you assume it's not meant for you (since it doesn't have your name on it), or do you assume it's a general suggestion to not enter?

To me it seems you were being a dick by disrupting their tournament and got poll banned for it. Why are you surprised by that? That's exactly what polls are for on a duel server: To get rid of people acting like dicks and ruining other people's fun.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2012, 01:50:26 am »
+1
Sabu, I count 5 requests for you and your friend to leave the group alone (6 if you count the "fuck off").

20:25:28 - [Sword_Saints] can you go somewhere else?
 20:25:29 - [Dalai_Lama] I dont give a fuck mate
 20:25:33 - [Dalai_Lama] this is duel server

Looks like you guys give a fuck now.