Author Topic: Scary shit  (Read 4090 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 785
  • Infamy: 1815
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Scary shit
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 01:27:37 am »
Yeah that wasn't very scary and it looked like they beat the shit out of her in those pictures, her voice probably sounded so strange because they were choking her lol.

Well she was saying some crazy demon-like shit but that's probably because she was so mentally ill, maybe due to serious abuse during her childhood or something like that. Every time I see happy and devoted christian family like that, I get shivers because there's always something scary behind those fake smiles and glassy stares...

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2012, 01:31:56 am »
Taken during the first few seconds of January 2009, the clip shows people celebrating the New Year in Bangkok's Santika Club. Seconds after this video was taken, a fire broke out, killing more than 50 people and injuring hundreds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Od1Y0cs3Sz4
Then , moments after ...bad things...do not watch if you are too sensitive.
and after the tragedy (again , don't watch this you kids)
(click to show/hide)

ok i feel sad now :(
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 01:33:26 am by Radament »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2012, 01:34:21 am »
well u wanted some scary shit.
(click to show/hide)

That was some nasty shit, btw the most distgusting video i have seen is "three guys and a hammer" , according to wikipedia  it's real http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs , really sick story.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 01:53:05 am »
Fucking curiosity, godamn you Lars i watched that shit
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2012, 02:02:24 am »
Fucking curiosity, godamn you Lars i watched that shit

Yea, it's extremely sick shit  , i feel sorry for the  poor guy  :( .
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 02:03:40 am by Lars »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2665
  • Infamy: 727
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2012, 02:19:06 am »
Dude has a fucking facebook.

http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Igor-Suprunyuck/100002116760429

Favourite sports: Hammer throw

:shock:

What a twisted mind, he actually finds that funny!!!

The second one is even worse.

http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Viktor-Sayenko/100002114301190

Music: MC Hammer
Music: MC Hammer
Books: Hitting the Nail on the Head
Movies: Hammer
Television: Bob the Builder
Games: Hammerfall

I really don't know what to think. I'm a semi-pacifist but this is monstrous. These guys deserve a very severe treatment in prison. Very, very, very brutal. I hope there are some fucked up and strong inmates in there to show them pain till the rest of their lives.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 02:29:24 am by Leshma »

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2012, 02:38:56 am »
That's obviously someone's fake account impersonating those muderers.

I didn't exactly watch the video with the guy whose face got split in half but rather skipped to the part where he's lying in hospital with a doctor trying to put it to together again. YUK.

If you're the kinda person who faps to such imagery you might wanna check out the YNC or uncover reality. (You actually don't wanna, really)

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2012, 02:57:55 am »
@Bobthehero

I have a movie for you to watch, since you're all hyped going into war and shit. Watch this and you'll realize why people don't willingly go to war:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067277/

I am not looking forward to go to war.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2012, 10:39:47 am »
I vomitted reading this thread.

Offline Weren

• Duke
  • Renown: 588
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: irc://Weren
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2012, 11:23:17 am »
Free speech is about to become terrorism.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2012, 11:40:38 am »
Taken during the first few seconds of January 2009, the clip shows people celebrating the New Year in Bangkok's Santika Club. Seconds after this video was taken, a fire broke out, killing more than 50 people and injuring hundreds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Od1Y0cs3Sz4
Then , moments after ...bad things...do not watch if you are too sensitive.
and after the tragedy (again , don't watch this you kids)
(click to show/hide)

ok i feel sad now :(
sadly enough this is what i do for a living, i will share with you all my story.  Please do not comment too much about it, just take it for what it is.  this will be a bit long im sorry.

Was just around 0300hrs, i was sleeping in my bed.  Suddenly my Pager goes off with a series of wails and tones, i immediately know its a fire.  I spring out of a deep slumber and grab a pair of pants and socks that were scattered around my room. Dispatch just starts to talk "Firebox 400 Station 4, Station 5, 6, and 3, structure fire...Address removed...".  I quickly grab my car keys and bolt up the stairs and out the door.  I jump in my vehicle and start toward my fire station.  The roads are vacant, the only vehicles on the road are my men, enroute to our station.  I come over the hill of my small town and see us all crowding the parking lot, all of us then rushing through the door of our station scrambling for our gear.  I kick off my shoes and quickly throw on my bunker pants and jacket, i can hear the driver has already started our engine.  All of us pile in the engine, the fire line officer in charge yelling back "how many we got" i tell him "3 total sir".   He picks up the mic and speaks to dispatch in a urgent voice "Engine 512 enroute with 5", dispatch responding back "Engine 512 is enroute with 5, operations on op 6".  Our driver bolts out of the station in our newest piece, all of us putting on our air packs.  Our officer switches over to the ops channel and we listen as we hear the horror, something that firemen never want to hear.  "structure fire with rescue".  the engine is silent as we hastily bear through intersections lights and sirens roaring.  We finally get to the development, its a row home style of housing, we call them townhouses.  The company who takes care of this district has one engine already on scene, we are the second piece of equipment to arrive.  I open my door and jump out, my fire officer shouts " grab a second attack line down now!"  i grab a line down as my men grab tools and help with the line.  As i am pulling the line to the door i saw what i thought was some debris burning in the yard, only to find out as i continue to approach, its the mother of the 3 children who are still trapped in the house.  She is screaming, half her body is charred by fire and smoke, i know what i had to do, and i could not stop for her, i knew others behind me would help her.  I continued up to the foot of the door.  Out came a firemen to meet me crawling on his knees.  He screams to me "i cant find anybody and its fucking hell in there"  i ask him where his partner is, and he responds telling me just inside on the first floor kitchen.  I signal to my driver to charge the line with a quick finger twirl.  I prep the line and start my way into the house.  The house was split with the kitchen and living room on the right and the stairs going up on the left.  My men go right and start to clear the downstairs with a attack line, while searching for the missing children.  I head up the stairs only making it midway, i had to stop, and attack the fire as it continued to encroach upon me from the roof and walls.  The fire wrapped around the walls and ceiling from all angles of the building, most of the house was burnt away.  As i pushed back the fire i arrived at the top of the stairs.  The walls forced me to go left, just as i started around the corner and started pushing towards the bedroom i heard the radio key up with the command screaming to evacuate, the building was not structurally sound anymore.  It could have collapsed at any moment if the fire continued to rage.  I knew i was right there, the children might have been in the bedrooms if only i had more time, i was faced with a wall of fire, and had to retreat back down the stairs as command instructed.  As i slowly backed down the stairs the floor gave way, i fell up to my waist in the stairs, and was stuck.  I dropped the line and attempted to drag myself out of the hole.  Luckily my partners were there to assist and helped.  Once i was drug out of the hole, everyone started to evacuate, fleeing from the buildings front door, i continued making my way down the stairs with the door in eyesite, suddenly part of the above floor collapsed just at the end of the stairwell where i was,  striking me in the head, shoulder and arm knocking me to my knees.  I brushed it off and struggled out the door.  Looking around as i just made it out the door, there was over 5 engines with a ladder truck scaled to the roof, with men trying to ventilate the building by cutting large holes.  Other crews started throwing more ladders from other companies and continued the assault on the fire.  I met with the crew and asked them if everyone was ok.  i took off my mask and helmet and grabbed some water.  I felt a burning on my arm.  I ended up suffering 2nd degree burns on my arm from when the floor above collapsed throwing all the debris on me.  The children i was looking for ended up being found in the bedrooms i was just outside of.  3 children died, and the mother was put in the hospital but survived.  This wasnt my first fatal fire, and it wont be my last.  But its something that not many people experience, and its surreal when it happens and you are apart of it. 

here is a link
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2010-05-15/news/bs-md-northeast-fata-fire-20100515_1_townhouse-fire-three-children-fire-crews

idk maybe scary to some, maybe not to others.  take it for what it is, install smoke detectors please, these children might have lived if they had one.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2012, 09:38:40 pm »
I watched that 3 guys 1 hammer thing, and i honestly didnt think it was that bad. Well it was pretty brutal but i have seen worse.  :? I am a sick and twisted person.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2012, 09:45:56 pm »
Seen it too, imo the guy splitting his face is much worse.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2012, 09:47:47 pm »
Seen it too, imo the guy splitting his face is much worse.

Hmm, sounds nasty... got any links?  :D ...  :|
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2012, 10:03:54 pm »
Look in the first page thats where I found it.