Author Topic: [NA] Canary_of_Chaos (old)  (Read 7981 times)

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Canary_of_Chaos
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2012, 09:56:04 pm »
Siege, thar be pirates, scallywags, brigands of all sorts. Keep siege weird, Malaclypse 2012.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2012, 10:36:24 pm »
Probably the best admin in NA.  Also, he tells the best jokes ever.  If you are bored, I suggest going into IRC and hearing one of this jokes.
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2012, 02:53:25 am »
Probably the best admin in NA.  Also, he tells the best jokes ever.  If you are bored, I suggest going into IRC and hearing one of this jokes.

I'm scare...  :lol:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2012, 12:49:16 pm »
Look, 4 pages and this is one of the longest living game admin threads. wtf is going on canary? GO BE MORE MEAN
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2012, 08:11:50 pm »
Not the admin we deserved but the one we needed.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2012, 12:03:32 am »
CANARY TELL ME A JOKE

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2012, 12:05:11 am »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2012, 12:27:38 am »
ur kd

Sorry if I focus on holding objectives and damaging enemy players instead of kill whoring and hitting my teammates. I think 1,000+ score shows I was being useful. As a level 26 shielder I got into the middle of the enemy, hit as many people as I could before I died. Unfortunately it's harder to finish the job with 6 power strike. :)

Offline OssumPawesome

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2012, 10:56:53 pm »
I was muted for the following statement:

wanting to have spook unbanned is not relevant to the thread entitled Unban SpookPalace?  :?

Nonsense.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2012, 03:07:27 am »
Funny how that this topic is meant for in game decisions and doesn't correlate to Moderator decisions yet you still post here hmm....
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline OssumPawesome

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2012, 08:26:49 am »
This is the admin feedback board described in sticky as: "This board is for admin feedback. You can post feedback about any admin on any server but do not create multiple threads for the same admin."

I don't see anything anywhere to indicate that we can't comment about forum moderating here.  Where should I have directed this instead?

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2012, 02:40:17 am »
I was muted for the following statement:

wanting to have spook unbanned is not relevant to the thread entitled Unban SpookPalace?  :?

Nonsense.

You were muted for posting something in breach of the unban forum rules after I'd already given two warnings about doing so in the thread.

Here are those rules, just in case you're as willfully ignorant as you seem to be making yourself out to be:
This section is for ban/unban requests, everything else will be considered spam and sanctioned accordingly.
Only posts allowed are on-topic posts by the people asking for a ban/unban, admins and witnesses that can provide relevant information regarding the individual case.

• Do not post here if you don't have something directly case-related to say. No lobbying, general discussion whether a rule is fair, how admin is nub, etc. Take those things elsewhere, keep this area clear.
  • Before posting anything at all, please consider reading the Official Server Rules first.
  • General rules discussion must be taken elsewhere (General Discussion).
  • When making a ban case, having screenshots or video recordings along with a coherant arguement will help.
  • If you are permanently banned we will not unban you before you make a unban request. Make a post, if you don't know why you are banned, ask. If you don't make an unban request, you will NOT be unbanned. (If we don't know that you understand why you are banned, we have no reason to unban you.) If you know why you are banned, you will earn a lot of goodwill by telling us why the action was wrong, and promise to not do it again.
  • Please remain calm and coherant when posting here, even if you think someone made a mistake. This will allow us to resolve your case quickly!
  • If your request was denied, do not post another thread about the same request.
  • Failure to abide by the Forum Rules in this section, Unban requests: how to by chadz, Ban requests: how to by cmpxchg8b, or the rules and guidelines outlined in this post may result in a warning or mute. Failure to read all of the above will not be considered a valid excuse for avoiding punishment.

And here are the two warnings you patently ignored:
If people are going to continue the unhelpful and immaterial chanting I am going to start issuing mutes.
if you guys simply must discuss the ins-and-outs of this situation, post in this thread on the spam board. Stop making irrelevant posts here!

Offline OssumPawesome

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2012, 10:32:41 am »
People make posts in ban/unban forum related to how they feel about the player in question or the ban generally all the time - as it is related to the ban.  I've never seen anyone had action taken against them besides me for this.  I refer you to these threads:

http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/%28unban%29-paul_in_ho_pow/
http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/ban-request-petergius-mb/
http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/ban-vokano/
http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/%28ban-request%29-kaiden-of-chaos/

Why am I being muted for this action when others are not?  I'll tell you why - Spook's ban is controversial.  I was calling attention to the controversy.
I'm not saying Canary should be strung up for this.  I'm just saying that again and again the admin community on crpg seems to be so concerned with doling out justice and enforcing the rules exactly that sometimes they forget to chill out and have fun playing a video game.

So, please Canary, chill out.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 10:50:40 am by OssumPawesome »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2012, 01:49:00 pm »
Only posts allowed are on-topic posts by the people asking for a ban/unban, admins and witnesses that can provide relevant information regarding the individual case.

You broke the rules, deal with it. Many people got muted for posting irrelevat shit in ban/unban threads, including myself many moons ago.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2012, 04:01:21 pm »
This is the game admin feedback section, is this even the right place to discuss canary's decisions as a forum mod?