Author Topic: Let's take a moment and LOL together.  (Read 19103 times)

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Let's take a moment and LOL together.
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2012, 08:15:06 pm »
Once upon a time the Templars and their bitches held all of Western Calradia, we ended that. Maybe you should act and not whine.

As for your nonsensical claims with regards to the size of the Templars I find it hilarious. The Templar clan is nothing compared to the size it was back in its heyday they do not have 100 members anymore. Cut the shit.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2012, 08:18:57 pm »
+1
Curiosity satisfied, no surprises to be had.

Sorry, Harpag, but mopping up HRE's last remnants won't be much of a war. :rolleyes:
Don't.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2012, 08:30:09 pm »
+3
Sweet mother of whine, the bias in thread is spectacular! Congratulations men, as you have officialy delared an alliance between so many men (800+ but in reality we all now that UIF also contains ATS,LLJK,CHAOS Bandits, 22nd, Raven and so on and so forth). I reserve my right, as legitimate as yours, to declare another major alliance block forming!

I declare the UCBC an official invisible alliance to counter the invisible alliance of UIF. All hail the United Crybabies of Caladria!

Consisting of Fallen, GK, HRE, FFC, Karpikulu, Byzantium, Mercs, and all sypathetic with the noble traits of: whining, conspiracy theories, denying relation to anyone while merging everyone against you, crying, denying the existence of battles they dont take part in, random boredom and suprisebutsex with horses.

All will bow down to the unrelenting wave of their tears! Their tears will flood your fiefs and destroy your harvests, NONE WILL ESCAPE!

ALL HAIL THE UCBC!

« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 08:37:37 pm by Fluffy_Muffin »
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2012, 08:33:24 pm »
+1
Technically hes right, and also those tiny off and on clan members really dont matter. What matters more is long-time devoted skilled players in your clan.

Which, again, makes your point invalid because Grey has alot of them.

the list is:
1. Everybody in North America (because were just that awesome)
2. Grey
3. Risen
4. The rest of Europe.

Deal with it.

Uhm no. The entire problem with this strat, we can all agree is that all you need is members that log on once a week to transfer thei goods on strat.

You got 10 active players, who produce 10 amounts of trade goods.
You got 10 semi active players who produce exactly the same.

This is the entire problem with strat, you dont need to play crpg to gather massive amounts of resources, so massive clans that have people that barely play will always have the most amount of gold and equipment. So having dedicated skilled players just doesnt matter, and it becomes more of a micromanagement system than something fun to do.Either you are a terrible troll, extremely new, or not the sharpest tool in the box.

Also Id like to point out that merc are 20 active members atm, 5 inactive. Or thereabouts.

Also why was this thread started? I thought we had finished with this stuff. Im pretty sure the point is UIF is gay, but its pretty old news, I dont think we need a new thread.....
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2012, 08:42:28 pm »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2012, 08:44:06 pm »
+1
Blame chadz :)  Crafting & recruiting based on played time\XP gained will solve multiac problem at all.  + there will be more organized clan based teams on crpg servers.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2012, 08:48:50 pm »
I couldnt agree more Segd. I love your scary mod btw... never thought to thank you.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2012, 08:49:38 pm »
100 DRZ Members? When have you ever seen more than, grand maximum, 40 DRZ players together on a single server? I see huge groups of Greys and Templars/crusader clans together all the time on cRPG servers, but only ever a few scatterings of DRZ, and they're apparently close to the same size. Is the RU server almost entirely composed of DRZ or something.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 08:51:25 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2012, 08:52:07 pm »
@ Lepintoi - +1!

@ okiN - I disagree. Do not insult them because they are tough guys. I think it is still a serious opponent. Just look at the number of tickets condensed in one village and recall Emirin. Druzhina put a huge effort to suppress them.

@ Garem - I know very little English, so I'm not a good partner for fluent conversation. That is why I say very briefly - If you want a lot of fight - cRPG servers are open around the clock. If you are interested in tactics - you're the commander, and if you are interested in economics and politics - Strategus is right for you. I do not feel responsible for the overall picture of the game - my role is to make my faction was powerful militarily and economically. It is very easy, therefore philosophical discussion seems unnecessary. I think that the conjuration of spirits does not really make sense. Nevertheless, I respect your attitude, if you do not misses the hard facts.

@ Tears of Destiny - http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#  & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaiSHcHM0PA  :lol:

@ everyone - small factions have been killed by micromanagement or the lack of managers.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2012, 08:54:54 pm »
I still feel you've failed to understand the situation.  Your working under the premise that we were somehow coordinating with theses "UIF" factions.

As I've said our only agreement with the "UIF" is that of trade with the Grey order, their only support has been that. Other than that I fail to see how they were involved in the fight against Fallen/HRE.  I do agree that strategus has reached a bit of a stalemate, but the few people willing to actively partake in strategus will always govern to masses who only look to fight.  Most people are not going to plan to go to war, and expect to loose. That is why people cooperate against a common enemy.   Having fought the actual UIF in the first strat I'm more than aware of how powerful it is as an entity and realise the problems faced when fighting an overwhelming force.

Last round of strategus we were approached by a number of people involving us with the forces fighting LLJK. We found that unless you take a firm stance and a commanding role you will be vulnerable to treachery.  As such we chose to cooperate with those that we trusted and relied upon. our friends in the Wolves were an obvious first choice but some others did not wish to work with us, or simply ignored us.  All in all to have the ability to wage wars you have to survive, you need security. You call me a coward for not attacking an enemy which would vastly outnumber us, i just think its sensible.  Its not that a hard fight inst interesting, in fact the battles fought against HRE were highly enjoyable and showed excellent coordination by the defenders.

I really don't know who yo think you are to be analysing me personally, i've never spoken to you in person, i believe this thread is the first time i've ever replied to one of your posts.  So for you to judge my character and personality on the basis of a few forum posts really makes me question whether your insight is worth listening to.  I'm more than willing to have discussion with people who are reasonable and capable of not talking about individuals.  If you actually knew anything of how the Crusader alliance worked you'd know that i am not in charge at all, that we work via a council system and that our most active member is ryan.  Therefore to assess my character based off the actions of our entire alliance really does seem a little out of place.  I also take offence at being called Intellectually dishonest.  My only intent when posting on these forums is to express my opinion and hope to allow others to see things from my perspective.  I don't expect personal insults because of it.

I think you show a great ability to add up numbers garem, but expressing your opinion of my character really detracts from your points.  I'd like to offer the same advice that was given to me after the Templars had been defeated by UIF. Wait for the wipe, or do something about it.
Turtles

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2012, 08:58:34 pm »

I think you show a great ability to add up numbers garem

:lol:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2012, 09:01:31 pm »
@ Tears of Destiny - http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#  & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaiSHcHM0PA  :lol:

I don't think taking a single town from an already destroyed faction that has no hope whatsoever to win counts as a proper war by ToD's definition, but who knows.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2012, 09:03:09 pm »

You seem to have difficulty understanding basic concepts:
I'm putting a quarter million down that we will not see any major wars break out in the next 24 hours.
seller: Harpag_the_Grey, offered item: stones, requestet gold: 250 000
Soon everyone will see how you keep your word.
I said major wars. If it lasts longer then a few skirmishes, and I see factions getting clobbered, then you shall get your 250,000 gold.

Picking on a faction or two and outnumbering them by 8 to 1 or some other rediculous number is not a major war.
You have my word that it will be a solid war
Curiosity satisfied, no surprises to be had.

Sorry, Harpag, but mopping up HRE's last remnants won't be much of a war. :rolleyes:
I don't think taking a single town from an already destroyed faction that has no hope whatsoever to win counts as a proper war by ToD's definition, but who knows.

Major Wars
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2012, 09:04:57 pm »
Im sure he could just sell all the strat gold and get more then 1/4 of a mil tbh.
Turtles

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2012, 09:10:04 pm »
Im sure he could just sell all the strat gold and get more then 1/4 of a mil tbh.

*Shrugs*

My offer has almost 21 hours remaining if anyone cares to actually start something.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.