Author Topic: Let's take a moment and LOL together.  (Read 18996 times)

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
Re: Let's take a moment and LOL together.
« Reply #210 on: January 18, 2012, 02:06:53 am »
I'm talking about this strat Ramses. Monolythic UIF didn't exist. I had some deals and even alliances with a couple of former UIF members for gaining control over the rodock area, but it was pointless because there wasn't any opposition in rodock area anyway.
Yeah most of UIF clanleaders try to avoid major wars if it's possible to get a vital space without fighting, it's better. It means not waste of precious early resources and more chances to be part of the fun part of strat (when you got resources, you got some town and castle as a solid powerbase and u are not forced to play with forks).

What's the wrong in that? It happened in every strat even in first where there wasn't wars for months until everyone got his claims (castles and towns included). Let's talk about increasing resource gathering speed or make town garrisons less strong so we can all avoid this boring part of the game...

You misunderstood some claims agreement and old frendship and respect for a full fledged alliance. When there was blatant evidence of you trying to kill every one of former UIF, yeah some people may had tough "do they want uif? let's give them one". Still many clans staid out of it, like us (i would like to point out again that you consider us your enemies, yet we didn't never attacked you, sended help to your enemies, hell we even let your teleported guys go trough our lands even if they have crates).
Not because we are good souls and we like to stay afk when they wipe us, but because as i said i didn't consider all of this a threat for many reasons (for example the sheer fact we came to know your plans too early, or that you planned to fight half of the map while you got crusaders wolves and all NA clans at doorstep :?)

I'm quite sure that when there will be interest to do a major war will happen, regardless of our past relations. Right now there are neutral castles to take, we just exited from the sthone age (shitty equip), also strat is boring sloow and bugged as hell and easly exploitable. That's the real strategus issues not the mytical UIF.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 02:26:46 am by Sharky »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #211 on: January 18, 2012, 02:13:33 am »
poor gingerpussy, you gave away all his keys?

right before he sold his masterworks for 100$
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #212 on: January 18, 2012, 02:24:40 am »
right before he sold his masterworks for 100$
:shock:  Sociopath. If it's true that you are selling items for real money, then the public flogging is for you a small penalty.

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #213 on: January 18, 2012, 02:29:00 am »
12 Heirloom points here, i accept dollars euros and sexual services :o
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 02:31:48 am by Sharky »

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 18, 2012, 02:47:19 am »
Quote from: Garemlink=topic=24150.msg351469#msg351469 date=1326850140

Sharky, I know English is a second language, but similarly to Muffin, I'm struggling to understand you. Please do what you can to edit so we can have a good dialogue.

Exploit? The only issue I'm aware of was the locking down of a fief from an incoming attack. It's also arguable- there was never a rule against it.
Do you know who tried to get this fixed ONE MONTH prior to its happening? Fallen_Mannhammer. He wants this game to be better. We brought attention to the issue, we suffered (in a unique occurrence of Dev Team attention) for it. Hopefully, this will be fixed as a result of the attention we intentionally brought to it.

What other "exploits" have the Fallen done? Enlighten me.

What "poor little clan" did we stomp on? Enlighten me.

Yes, we attempted to counteract the UIF. There's an important word to look at.

COUNTERact.

We didn't do it because we wanted to have a two-sided war. We've been complaining about this for over a year now. We've been looking for solutions ever since. Why the countercomplaints? Do you really like the system in place? You admitted you're bored with it.

Do something about it. Make it better.

What has Legio done this Strategus? Maybe my information is wrong. All I'm aware of is trading with the UIF. "Walks like a duck, talks like a duck- it's probably a duck."

You can call it or not call it whatever you want. You're adding to the power of a group of individuals that refuse to go to war. For the sake of ease, I'm calling this the UIF. Even if you're not- you might as well be.

Get Legio off of the UIF tit, do something impressive, and I'll change my opinion. Until then you're just another bored and boring clan that sits on fiefs and makes the UIF and her lackeys richer and stronger instead of making this a game of battles and multi-faceted diplomacy.

I wish I knew what your brain was saying, either (1) I can't, or (2) I won't. If it's #1, I assure you, you can. If it's #2, then don't act surprised when Strategus gets boring.
Sry forgot to answer to this. It's funny because we never traded with anyone of the former UIF members, they are too close, we prefer na clans or the sudeastern desert :D.
Things about wars and exploits, it didn't mean to be an attack on you. I think chadz could just fix that issue instead of doing the carpet bombers raid, we are here also to test it after all and you just spotted a major problem. Anyway is kind of a big exploit when you make your village not attackable you can't deny it xD.
About the stompig of little clans, it just sounds logical for me that if you claim an area you imply you will kill anyone that comes in that area without your permission.

The fact i didn't fight any of UIF members doesn't means i'm allied with every one of them. Am i allied with you because i never fought you in this strat?
Also yeah i don't like current strat but for different reason then yours. You think OP alliances is the issue, i think is other things i mentioned, i can't see how fighting anyone would solve this little issue (that fighting isn't fun XD).
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:02:14 am by Sharky »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #215 on: January 18, 2012, 03:09:44 am »
:shock:  Sociopath. If it's true that you are selling items for real money, then the public flogging is for you a small penalty.

Find me at http://rusmnb.ru/

Offline Garem

• Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • The Black Company forums
  • Faction: The Black Company
  • Game nicks: Garem_BlackCompany
« Reply #216 on: January 18, 2012, 03:30:21 am »
Who are these Easterns you refer to? Fallen and Friends, or those that now control their lands?

"Easterners" refers to Mercs, FCC, TKoV, Fallen, HRE, GK... those 330ish people that I've been referring to for the last few days of our discussion.

If Fallen were attacked by UIF why would i want to stop the UIF.  It doesn't make sense at all.

Because if you don't keep a check on their power, who the hell do you think they're coming after next? They only have one choice- Crusaders, the "Southerners" I've been referring to. They're twice your size. I've got experience fighting an enemy that admits being overwhelming larger than my own faction. It fucking sucks. That's why we're here. Let's not graze on worn out pastures. My points have been made ad nauseum as to why. Really, try breaking the discussion down as I do, and you'll find that you waste fewer words restating things we've already discussed.

Denying that this new reality in Strategus isn't so is part of the "intellectual dishonesty". We'll get into this later and I'll clarify what this means.

Numbers wise what  heard from you own ToD was that many members of the Fallen clan were inactive and not taking part in strat at the beginning of our war, seems to me you didn't have the numbers for your lands.  Now two clans occupy your lands who do have the numbers. All in all the removal of your influence over the area is beneficial for us in every way.

That's half-true. We had less than the 67 active members, just like you probably have less than 98. Of course, there was also varying degrees of support from HRE, FCC, TKoV, and GK. And you had Wolves, Occitan, Hospitallers, etc. I'm not sure what relevance this bears on the greater point of this regarding your foolish diplomatic choice that has doomed us both.

Anyway, afraid of a challenge i am not. I prefer to have the capabilities of launching a sustained attack upon an enemy with decent equipment than fighting in rags with stones and sticks.  Force of numbers has a much greater impact earlier in the game, hence why your smaller alliance was crushed by our larger one.  now we hold your lands and more, we are just as capable of resisting these fictitious UIF attacks as you are.  If your analysis is correct if we hadn't taken your lands and chosen the easy option of beating you guys then we'd have less players than UIF and less land than you and UIF.

Uhm. You STILL have less players than the UIF. You STILL have less land than the UIF. I get tired of reminding you the word "Numbers". It doesn't matter if you had a thousand more fiefs to the East. You don't have the numbers/players, and one of two things will happen: (1) the UIF will attack, and you'll lose in a series of boring battles OR (2) both you and the UIF won't attack each other (historically accurate) and nothing will change and the game will continue to be boring.

This is Intellectual Dishonesty. It's not lying to me, or anyone else- it's saying one thing to get a result which you know isn't true. It's lying to yourself first, then to others, in order to get what you want- justification for a series of stupid political decisions. I don't believe for a second you're foolish enough to believe that suddenly, out of the blue, you'll have this new Production Capability (read: more players/numbers) that will give you a fighting chance against the UIF. Surely, you aren't that stupid. Where in the hell do you think they'll come from? You know- they won't. The numbers aren't there.

Nor do I think you believe the UIF will simply disband. Really? Is that why they're all cozy on the Strategus map? Is that why they always fight for each others' battles? Is that why they never fight for land, when we all know that they have the resources to have waged several wars by this point? You either DO or SHOULD realize this. Denying it to appease yourself and justify your actions after the fact is Intellectual Dishonesty.

I hope that you have a clear understanding of the term now.

I think you've taken a far to narrow approach to the subject, you do not know the integral working sof the faction relations you tlak about with supposed authority.  The UIF is not a single entity that always works together for a single purpose.  each faction within it has its own goals and ambitions, it may support one another to achieve this but since the removal of the Templar block in strat 1 the UIF has had no single goal, as such they have fragmented and powers have shifted.

Really? What proof of this can you offer?

I know nothing about the subjective intent of the UIF and its leaders-- in other words, I can't read their brains, or read their correspondence.
I do know something about the objective intent of the UIF and its leaders.

Let's say there's a little boy who pulls the chair out from under a mean old lady. That's all you know.
Did he do it on purpose, or was it a mistake?
Subjective intent is knowing what he was thinking at the time. Objective intent is considering the context.
Virtually everyone will agree- he did it on purpose. You don't know what he's thinking, but only an idiot would think this was merely circumstantial.

That is objective intent, and I repeat, the objective intent of the UIF and its leaders is plain enough to see. They've never fought against one another before, and there's absolutely no evidence that they will do so anytime soon.

I know by its actions and words revealed what's going on. Stop feeding me bullshit- I'm not hungry, and we're not stupid. The UIF is sitting on its territory in the West swelling its troops and gold. How do I know this?

Because I'm not dumb enough to think they're doing nothing. I can see battle rosters. I can look at the equipment being used. I can see how the various groups interact on the forums.

I also fail to see why it should be my responsibility to improve the game, i enjoy it as it is.

Really? Because this seems to be an issue you can't quite settle on. Almost NOBODY is satisfied with the game as-is. This is another, albeit minor, case of intellectual dishonesty.

My faction is currently doing well, we have many options for expansion and gain. why would i want to change the way things work.

See all of the above.

At the moment the ball is in your court you don't have to worry about managing fiefs or if your going to get attacked in strat. So go off and brainstorm some ideas rather than being so burthurt that things didn't go the way you think is best.

Doing so right now. Thanks for the advice.

My aim is not to impress you either, it is to defeat you. My aim has been reached, you are landless, me and my associates sit happily atop our piles of troops ready to move them as we wish.

See all of the above. You've won a Pyrrhic victory at best. Totally besides the point.

If you really want to find a solution to your perceived problems with strat your best of making a post under that premise, rather than one of condemning the actions of others.  We simply use the system the devs have created. If you don't like it, talk to them.

I hope that they do read this, because I'm convinced that they'll realize something is terribly wrong with the game because leaders like you can't be trusted to make logical decisions.

I'd also like to discuss what you keep referring to as Intellectual Dishonesty, a term which I must admit I've come across rarely.  I believe this means one of two things, all though please correct me. A.) I am lying, in the face of some overwhelming and condemning evidence that ultimately means that my points are whole heartily flawed and as such all things i say are to be disregarded. You however must clearly be speaking always a 100% accurate truth or you two should be disregarded.  b.) In contrast to yourself i am attempting to deceive readers by putting forward elaborate and compelling evidence which has been selected subjectively to support my statements. While you of course put forward a completely neutral statements which hopes only to enlighten the innocent readers to the great injustice done towards your faction.

Most of this has been discussed above, but I'll hit a few points here. No, your points are not wholeheartedly flawed. You're logic is based on fiction, not fact- but much of what you say is opinion. You're entitled to disagree. I'm less appreciative of reworking "fact" to suit your argument.

I could have called you dishonest, possibility "A". I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. I do not think you are lying, or I would have called you out immediately.

What I think is that you've convinced yourself of something that isn't true, probably without realizing it. If I thought you were lying, no words of mine will convince you otherwise.

I think it's simply a matter of not seeing the bigger picture of what is actually going on. You see the trees but miss the forest. I intend to induce a paradigm shift, a change in your perspective. But that's a choice you'll have to make, even my words cannot force you to consider another perspective if you so stubbornly cling to what you believe that just isn't so.

To redress these points i'd like to say that the forces tht attacked your faction were obviously overwhelming, we had greater number than you allies hence why we won.  As i've stated before our two options were to attack the UIF, which would likely result in an early defeat. Or attack you, which would likely end in an early victory.  If war is to come between UIF and us, holding your lands puts us in a much stronger position than if you held them.

The word "early" is an important one. I think you've got a spark of understanding, followed by an illogical train of thought that I've talked about before. An "early" victory over one opponent has condemned you to fight an enemy you have no hopes of defeating on your own.

This is what I referred to as the "balance of powers" earlier. I'll go over it one more time.

The UIF is still as strong and unified as ever. A few names have changed, communication lines shift, but there's just no convincing evidence to the contrary. If you refuse to accept this, there's nothing I can do for you. See the above.

When the Eastern independents existed, several hundred players were active in some great fighting and politics. They weren't working together, but it wasn't unforeseeable that they could resist the attack from the UIF, which is almost double their size in players, for a while. Furthermore, with the existence of your Crusader factions to the South, the UIF had a sizable enough threat to balance their growth.

Here's an algebraic description of this major balancing problem. Numbers are arbitrary, but approximately equal to the Potential-Active-Players provided by the new patch.

Let's call this Phase One. This is one period of growth- gold and troops. I'm discounting the advantage gained by trading, which would inflate these numbers to be much larger for the UIF and Crusaders (for simplicity's sake- my point is made regardless). It looks something like this:
UIF: 550 --- Crusaders: 350 --- Eastern factions: 300

But the Eastern factions fought amongst one another. Small skirmishes, but it counted. Then the Fallen and her closest allies started fighting the Crusaders. Let's assume three periods of growth (Original growth + 3 x (original growth) = result), minus 25% for casualties amongst Eastern and Crusaders for the early stages of the conflict. Phase Two:

UIF: 2200 --- Crusaders: (350 + 3(350)) x .75 = 1050 --- Eastern factions: (300 + 3(300)) x .75 = 900

Phase three, the major players of the Eastern faction are essentially gone. It costs just equal numbers of troops for Crusaders as it does for the Easterners, assuming 700 of the 900 Easterners resist the 1050 Crusaders. Lacking fiefs, Eastern growth is annihilated except for the few remaining factions (CHAOS, LLJK playing a bit role). Another three growth cycles have occurred.

UIF: 3850 --- Crusaders: 1050 - 1000 + 1050 = 1100 --- Eastern: 900 - 1000 + (no growth) = 350

Phase four. Another three growth cycles. The UIF initiates its first attacks against a tiny Merc faction and a diminished HRE. Neither are capable of a true resistance.The majority of Eastern powers have gone. The Crusaders are still recovering from their war against the East.

UIF: 3850 + 1650 = 5500 --- Crusaders: 2675 --- Eastern: Dwindling

Phase five.

Do the math.
You can't outproduce them. It's literally impossible. You don't have the numbers -- they do.
Unless you can somehow recruit enough players to not only MATCH them, but outnumber them, you will never stand a chance.
Unless they break apart, which they haven't actually done in any apparent way since their founding in 2010.

Worse, because of trading, which my simple explanation doesn't factor in, you've made them even richer- because they have more numbers, they get richer at a faster rate than you do.

So.

I've exhausted every possible explanation at this point of why the decisions of the Crusader faction have been stupid.

You can deny the numbers and facts, but that won't change them. I encourage you to show me why the theory behind this formula is wrong (again, the numbers are merely symbolic of relative and approximate power).

---

Side note to Gnjus:

Thank you! I do hope you enjoy what I've put up in this section. Search for "The Chronicle of the Brigade" for some of my creative writing.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:34:02 am by Garem »
The Black Company's Strategus Trainer
http://forum.melee.org/faction-halls/black-company-recruiting-na/
Forums: http://nadeathsquad.freeforums.org/
Formerly of the Fallen Brigade, Homeys4Lyfe

Offline Garem

• Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • The Black Company forums
  • Faction: The Black Company
  • Game nicks: Garem_BlackCompany
« Reply #217 on: January 18, 2012, 03:37:23 am »
Sry forgot to answer to this. It's funny because we never traded with anyone of the former UIF members, they are too close, we prefer na clans or the sudeastern desert :D.
Things about wars and exploits, it didn't mean to be an attack on you. I think chadz could just fix that issue instead of doing the carpet bombers raid, we are here also to test it after all and you just spotted a major problem. Anyway is kind of a big exploit when you make your village not attackable you can't deny it xD.
About the stompig of little clans, it just sounds logical for me that if you claim an area you imply you will kill anyone that comes in that area without your permission.

The fact i didn't fight any of UIF members doesn't means i'm allied with every one of them. Am i allied with you because i never fought you in this strat?
Also yeah i don't like current strat but for different reason then yours. You think OP alliances is the issue, i think is other things i mentioned, i can't see how fighting anyone would solve this little issue (that fighting isn't fun XD).

If you've been waiting to play Strategus for three months now without making a single move, then yes, I think that is a two-fold problem.

One, you address. You shouldn't have to wait that long to get a decent battle, with decent numbers of troops, with decent equipment.

Second, you shouldn't wait that long. Your decision, in my opinion, is a bad one. Play the game- don't wait for it to be playable.

If the old UIF will start fighting because you start getting some medium armor and decent weapons, that's sufficient for me. I don't believe that's true, but maybe I'm wrong. I'd love to see if you put your money where your mouth is! Let's see some hawt Grey v. DRZ or Legio v. Raven action for a change, because the lack thereof is fundamentally altering the way everyone else has to play since it causes so much goddamn gridlock.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:38:45 am by Garem »
The Black Company's Strategus Trainer
http://forum.melee.org/faction-halls/black-company-recruiting-na/
Forums: http://nadeathsquad.freeforums.org/
Formerly of the Fallen Brigade, Homeys4Lyfe

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #218 on: January 18, 2012, 04:16:07 am »
+1
I'll try and write a more thought out reply tomorrow evening. At the moment the way I see it is that I, as the single leader of my faction (which is completely inaccurate for a start), have created a chain of eents that means the entirety of HRE/Fallen/GK/FCC/TKoV/Mercs are now completely removed from strategus.  In doing this i have ultimatly caused my faction and my allies to be doomed for destruction at the hands of the UIF.

I agree with you on the numbers, but the politics wouldn't have worked any other way.  The desert alliance formulated this plan many months ago.  I agreed with our plans entirely and will see them through to the end. If that means fighting an overwhelming force then so be it. If it means obvious defeat, then so be it.  I have fought many wars, against overwhelming forces my friend and made peace afterwards, why should this one be any different.  Each round of strat brings new potential, new opportunities.  This time round we tried this tactic, we shall see how it develops for all else is mere prediction.  However, i speak for many members of my coaltion when i say that working with Fallen is not an option we'd consider.

I personally don't care much what the UIF does, wether they continue to be friends, or decide that making war at a later time would be more fun.  Strategus is a long term game, and with each round it gets longer.  People have to wit loger before they are interested in making wars with each other. People want to secure their own territory before expanding.  We are only now seeing factions secureing their territories. 

I wholeheartedly believe that a large war will come to strategus, if its left long enough.  Whether that is by the vast forces on the NA side, (which you fail to include in many of your calculations), or from the UIF.  Patience is a virtue, i frankly don't care if the war is winnable, as long as i get to fight for a while i'm content. If i must fight, i'll do it with the gear i like, not some peasants cloth.

Having been the diplomatic representative for my faction over three separate strategus rounds i can tell you for sure that each faction within the UIF operates under its own terms.  If you took some time to go and actually talk to the leaders of other clans, rather than basing your arguments of what you see in public and what is written on forums, you may learn something more.

Im sure if you did go and talk to these people they'd tell you strat can be quite fun for them. and indeed, if they are enjoying it and are willing to dedicate time and effort to it, equal to your contribution and others why should they not be allowed to do what they find fun?

If strategus changes, it may well be for the better, i will continue to persevere for as long as i am around.  Remember, this is just one round of strategus, the wipe may come tomorrow and it'll all be kicking off again.  For now i'm content to sit easy for a while and build up some forces for the next wave of operations.

On a further note, if the Fallen would have had their way, the whole of the Templars, Hospitallers and Occitain would have been wiped out from this round of strat, throw that into your calculations and see just how long you could of held out.
Turtles

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #219 on: January 18, 2012, 04:22:07 am »
Has anyone bothered doing the math for the NA carebear alliance?
(goons, knights of New(reddit), Chaos from what i hear. Don't know if UKC is in it)

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #220 on: January 18, 2012, 04:36:29 am »
Has anyone bothered doing the math for the NA carebear alliance?
(goons, knights of New(reddit), Chaos from what i hear. Don't know if UKC is in it)

seems like Goons, Reddit, HoC, Chaos, and UKC are all in cahoots.

Offline Mannhammer

• Baron
  • Renown: 117
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Only War is Eternal
    • View Profile
    • Forty Thousand Years In The Future
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #221 on: January 18, 2012, 05:37:10 am »
Anyway is kind of a big exploit when you make your village not attackable you can't deny it xD.

We never did deny it.  In fact Loki openly admitted we did this on the forums, mainly because of his contempt for the dev team and their lack of action on this issue. I posted about the Hospitallers doing the exact same thing in Dashbigha to the Fallen a month before we did it to Dusturil. The admins did nothing, not even respond to the tread. So ya we exploited, but that's what happens when your foes are using an exploit and the devs do nothing.

Overall though, the outcome was good. It finally stirred the devs from their torpor and will make people think twice about using this exploit. Or at least think twice about admitting they are doing it since they still haven't fixed the problem. 

Offline Loki

• Count
  • Renown: 228
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • I don't know karate, but I know crazy.
    • View Profile
    • The Fallen Brigade
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Loki
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 06:20:58 am by Loki »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #223 on: January 18, 2012, 09:08:42 am »
Find me at http://rusmnb.ru/

I just started to learn basics of Russian and the only line i can say so far is "Меня зовут Gnjus" so i would be grateful if someone could tell me where to i need to click to show that page in English.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #224 on: January 18, 2012, 09:17:24 am »
I'm sorry but I don't think Garem would make a good writer. He might write pages and pages of text but those pages are still essentially empty.