Author Topic: Where are the admins on the NA server?  (Read 5018 times)

Offline Cheesecake

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Slippery Cheesecake Toss Boy_ Slightly ambiguous Dingleberries etc etc
Re: Where are the admins on the NA server?
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 09:35:06 am »
this is what this game has come to?

people ASKING FOR ADMINS?

FFS you sissy ass fucktard TK the offending individuals relentlessly until they GTX and masturbate using their own tears as lotion.

god this game has become shit, absolute and utter shit.  No one to blame but the playerbase.  Oh and chadz...

police the servers your goddamned selves pussies.  NO BADMIN IS A GOOD BADMIN

idiots....
Enter the sundering.

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 01:56:46 pm »

To back up Loki's claim I was there, and I hate to point fingers but it was some ATS guys. Normally not a troll-faction but it had been going on a few maps, including forward spawning tent and weapon resupplies so the area could be spammed with ladders.

I think it may be a good idea to evaluate some new admins, or take a good hard look at who is active. Also, make sure to not leave on Vote Ban because LoC likes to just Vote Ban themselves and think it's cute. It's precious how the 13 year old mind works isn't it?

Tanken

What harms does it do if they vote ban themselves,

I find it funny that the trouble makers are banning themselves, doing the work for us

and slippery...

(click to show/hide)
Just a soldier

Offline Dan lol

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
  • ROLLINROLLINROLLINROLLIN
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: If you can't handle me at my durst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my fredst.
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 02:46:02 pm »
+1
DAN4ADMIN
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

JABONRA
His mother's asshole, I tragedy

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 03:29:23 pm »
+1
no
Just a soldier

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2012, 05:36:31 pm »
FFS you sissy ass fucktard TK the offending individuals relentlessly until they GTX and masturbate using their own tears as lotion.

Do it and I will have you banned. Vigilante Behavior promotes unwanted chaos in servers, and makes it impossible to restore order since everyone can point fingers and say "oh but he started it, I was just trying to promote server peace."

Read the rules, of which you should already know by now. I'll make it easy and even give a link:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2606.0.html

Any veteran of the game pulling this vigilante crap I will slam down with a much harsher ban then any name I don't remember (and is thus likely new). I am well tired of seeing veteran players think they can get away with things simply because they are well known, or playing dumb about the rules when they have been playing longer then I have. Unknown names will receive a warning and a kick at first, names I am very familiar with I will simply ban off the bat if I know they are a long time player.

Take Screen shots, report to admin using I chat, post on the forums, follow the rules.
Alternatively, get banned.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 05:42:21 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2012, 06:02:56 pm »
+1
Or disregard that big wall of text and make the intentional TKs look accidental. Works best as cavalry!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2012, 06:11:16 pm »
Or disregard that big wall of text and make the intentional TKs look accidental. Works best as cavalry!

This does really work. Just ask TK Huey (he's new).
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2012, 06:48:21 pm »
I'm bad about vigilante justice.  If assholes team hit me on porpoise and don't apologize and admins don't do anything I usually team hit them back, and threaten to TK them if I see them on the battle field.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Cheesecake

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Slippery Cheesecake Toss Boy_ Slightly ambiguous Dingleberries etc etc
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2012, 06:50:04 pm »
you act like banning me from a dead mod (imo) would be a bad thing...

and people already do this , (like huey), and dont get banned because of the exact reasons you stated.

I wish chadz would have just let us have a classic c-rpg na server and all this would be a moot point.

oh and just to put things in perspective;

I retired and renamed my guy and put the chaos banner on and started trolling incessantly and tking and teambumping with impunity and all i got from the admins were lols.

leave the bans on and remove all admins priviledges besides map change, time limit shit.  I mean all sensible people dont even pay attention to the polls they just 1 or 2 to get rid of the damn text anyways.

also @ manowar:  yes im mad, im mad one of my favorite games is going to hell.  theres more reasons than just star wars that the brd and fcc dont play this game so much anymore.

This being said im logging on now to hopefully get banned
Enter the sundering.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2012, 07:22:47 pm »
you act like banning me ... would be a bad thing...

Um, no...

It would not be a bad thing.

I retired and renamed my guy and put the chaos banner on and started trolling incessantly and tking and teambumping with impunity and all i got from the admins were lols.
Then maybe lodge some complaints about those Admins not doing their job?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 07:23:51 pm by Tears of Destiny »

Offline Cheesecake

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2012, 07:37:55 pm »
why would i lodge a complaint
?

listen tears i know this is YOUR forum and no one is allowed to post here unless alerting you first(but your email prob does that for you) and you just HAVE to argue with me, BUT

ADMINS ARE NOT NEEDED IN THIS GAME

ALL THEY DO IS BREED DISCONTENT

COMMUNISM IS ALSO SUPPOSED TO WORK GOOD IN THEORY

its in human nature to be corrupt, why wouldnt we expect it from anonomous video game nerds on the internet.

and no matter how hard you try to be fair you will ALWAYS favor your friends over some random.

even if YOU are the one white knight on the internet the rest of the admins will always do this, good intentions or not.

but thats for another thread maybe....

whole point is WHY would this guy cry when there ISNT any admins on, as thats when the game actually is slightly amusing.
Enter the sundering.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2012, 07:42:52 pm »
+1
listen tears i know this is YOUR forum and no one is allowed to post here unless alerting you first(but your email prob does that for you) and you just HAVE to argue with me, BUT...
This is hardly my forum any more then it is yours.
ADMINS ARE NOT NEEDED IN THIS GAME
Bullshit, not when so many of you act like miserable children, like your previous example of "lashing out" and tking bumping etc.
whole point is WHY would this guy cry when there ISNT any admins on, as thats when the game actually is slightly amusing.
Amusing for whom, exactly?
Every time an Admin is not on, my steam or TS is littered with people asking me to come on and fix a "mess," and they hardly sound amused.

Amusing for trolls? perhaps.
Amusing for people that want to play the game without assholes griefing them? hardly.

There is a difference between choosing people who will do their job properly with minimal corruption, and choosing admins who barely do anything at all. Not everything is black and white.

EDIT:
I see Kreczor is reading this, so here is a preemptive Shut Up Kreczor.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 07:46:25 pm by Tears of Destiny »

Offline Cheesecake

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2012, 07:53:56 pm »
would your steam and ts be filled with the same whiny crybabies who ruin most games?

they have had many names over the years;  trammies, carebears, etc, etc

and they do this because they know their white knight will show up on the server and save them!

As you have said, I HAVE played this game for a long time, and I have also seen you act like this before as well.

I guess when some people get the admin buff, they change their hats.

If you want to have a reasonable debate about this hop in ts and we can do it where its not on a public forum. 

ill be in the star wars channel, because even though that game sucks too, at this point anything is better than the current incarnation of c-rpg.

I assure you I am not mad at all at you and will be in a pleasant mood and will discuss the whole situation, and my stance on it, with decorum and reasonability.

sigh... I really dont want to resub darkfall but at this point its looking like thats my only option for "my type of" fun.

unless i reinstall uo and play on hybrid or ipy.

if anyone is playing either of these send me a tell or come in ts and "holla at me".
Enter the sundering.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2012, 07:56:00 pm »
This is hardly my forum any more then it is yours.Bullshit, not when so many of you act like miserable children, like your previous example of "lashing out" and tking bumping etc.Amusing for whom, exactly?
Every time an Admin is not on, my steam or TS is littered with people asking me to come on and fix a "mess," and they hardly sound amused.

Amusing for trolls? perhaps.
Amusing for people that want to play the game without assholes griefing them? hardly.

There is a difference between choosing people who will do their job properly with minimal corruption, and choosing admins who barely do anything at all. Not everything is black and white.

EDIT:
I see Kreczor is reading this, so here is a preemptive Shut Up Kreczor.

Why exactly do you pick on me? I don't troll nor do I grief. I take that back actually.... I do troll here and there but nothing that should be taken seriously.

Watch me play, look at what I say and you will realize this. I'm not a bad person but you seem to make me out like one. Stop reacting to the shitty stuff I say and maybe I won't fail in an attempt to troll you anymore. STOP THE HATE

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2012, 07:56:45 pm »
I've been playign pretty regularly over break. In december I was back at home with family and was over 200 miles away from my computer. Been trying to make up for it over the past 4 weeks or so.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.