Author Topic: New ranged change  (Read 39226 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: New ranged change
« Reply #240 on: January 18, 2012, 02:39:34 pm »
Tzar has no clue about things, apart from the illusion that 2h is madskillzlol

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DenBitre_Sir_Agor
« Reply #241 on: January 18, 2012, 02:46:56 pm »

lol 1 ususally he run in some hard armor , shielder and before cav) so allways melee easy mod he use.

but look now on eu1
just right now was like 80 people, couple armored tincan cav and poleaxer- they raping every1
and only 4-5 ranged, 2-3 of they was with throwing weapons like secondry weapons) 1 ranged was me, and couple low lvl archers. awesome good work bravo, melee and cav server only now)
and also it looks like cav dont afraid anymore, because no1 shot horses, so they just bump and kill eberything)
shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 18, 2012, 02:47:06 pm »

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #243 on: January 18, 2012, 02:51:12 pm »

Hence the avatar to distract from stupid comments.

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #244 on: January 18, 2012, 02:54:09 pm »
says the roof camping hero the spamming horn bow user an the mounted fairy all 3 of em lacks melee capabilities but seems to know everything there is about how cRPG is supposed to be balanced.....

Priceless...

But keep crying maybe they will give you back your dmg so u wont have to adapt..

Agor since when did light kuyak an flat topped helmet become heavy hard armor :?: ohh wait nwm your just crying like a little girl sry.. forgot there for a sec..
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 02:55:15 pm by Tzar »
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 18, 2012, 02:56:50 pm »
you know not for all only melee is intresting, i will w8 some time, i have couple other games at this moment.
shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 18, 2012, 02:57:28 pm »
you know not for all only melee is intresting, i will w8 some time, i have couple other games at this moment.

ok ill miss you....
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 18, 2012, 02:59:02 pm »
ok ill miss you....
and i will not miss you) so today i will spend more time on my minecraft base then before)

btw i dont said anything about kuyaks. Prpavi and mad bro use some way more harder armor
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:01:56 pm by Sir_Agor »

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #248 on: January 18, 2012, 02:59:37 pm »
says the roof camping hero the spamming horn bow user an the mounted fairy all 3 of em lacks melee capabilities but seems to know everything there is about how cRPG is supposed to be balanced.....

Priceless...

But keep crying maybe they will give you back your dmg so u wont have to adapt..

Agor since when did light kuyak an flat topped helmet become heavy hard armor :?: ohh wait nwm your just crying like a little girl sry.. forgot there for a sec..

Yes because playing with my hoplite for the past 2 weeks counts for nothing  :rolleyes:

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 18, 2012, 03:02:28 pm »
+1

Priceless...

I've been playing cRPG since the times when the servers would reset every 30 mins, first as 2her, then a polearmer, then a pikeman. Now i have alts in every class, multiple in some, many of those with multiple generations.
To me, most of what you post is noobish crap.

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 18, 2012, 03:03:19 pm »
+1
and i will not miss you) so today i will spend more time on my minecraft base then before)

btw i dont said anything about kuyaks.

U said i run around in hard armor this is a light kuyak  :arrow: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 thats my armor how is it hard armor  :?:

Also  :arrow: visitors can't see pics , please register or login

How come good archers are still able to rack of lots of kills while all you guys are doing is comming here crying for giving back the sick dmg on body shots...

Before patch archery was skilllezz now it atleast takes skill to land good kills with aiming for the sweetspots..
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:14:52 pm by Tzar »

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 18, 2012, 03:04:58 pm »
maybe now, but before when you was shielder you was in harder armor

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 18, 2012, 03:07:23 pm »
maybe now, but before when you was shielder you was in harder armor

Man... i havent changed armor for ages i been wearing the light kuyak from day 1 since i gone shielder..

Why would u wear heavy armor in the first place its freakin useless an slows you down too much..

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #253 on: January 18, 2012, 03:08:48 pm »
+4
Headshots is how it should be, archery had gotten WAY too easy with all the changes up until now, before only those who actually had aim could top the scoreboards easily (You see a lot of the same old school archers still top the scoreboards and do great), after all the archery changes making it accessible to tons of people with absolutely horrible aim and timing you saw all these new characters rising up.

IMO archery should stay a ranged class that requires a lot of skill/aim to be good at, it shouldn't turn into a 'Sniper class' as in any FPS where all the morons grab the class and camp a spot (roofs) for kills and then pat themselves on the back every evening - granted a huge multitude of people prefer such a boring and tedious type of gameplay I say we stick it to them and laugh in their faces :twisted: go play one of the many generic and brainless FPS games out there.

Perhaps there's some tweaking here and there needed, hopefully the balance team has that somewhat under control in time.

Buff Crossbow damage, keep Archery as is.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Hippy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fiber One
  • Game nicks: Oats
  • IRC nick: Oats
« Reply #254 on: January 18, 2012, 03:11:16 pm »
Most good shielders don't wear "hard" armor, they have a good shield and that's the protection.

But I know there will be PLENTY of archers adapting to the new change just like every other class has had to adapt to a change at some point. The more time you spend bitching in here the less time you have to get used to the changes and getting better  :idea:
Ban all Reddit