Author Topic: Up to date list of wars  (Read 12667 times)

Offline Brother_Morr

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: D'Haran Empire
Re: Up to date list of wars
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2012, 06:44:26 am »
Shows that when the Care bears are needed to deal with an EU threat they fold, Yet when Hate gets a Village they go marching off to burn it down. Good job Care Bear NA you make us so proud.
We'll make our stand here. Death will come to us or them, ether way he won't have to travel far.

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2012, 06:47:18 am »
+5
Shows that when the Care bears are needed to deal with an EU threat they fold, Yet when Hate gets a Village they go marching off to burn it down. Good job Care Bear NA you make us so proud.
This is in large part because HATE is so goddamn awful and so ridiculously annoying that most people would rather have an EU clan near them than you. You have turned the majority of NA against you almost entirely because everyone who represents your clan is stuck up their own asses.

You are awful. Please die.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 06:49:06 am by Slantedfloors »

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2012, 06:56:14 am »
Awwwh :( Sorry I didn't join in on the circle jerk fellas.

Maybe next time.

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2012, 07:11:24 am »
+1
Awwwh :( Sorry I didn't join in on the circle jerk fellas.

Maybe next time.
We're not talking "didn't join a circle jerk". We're talking "act superior to everyone else despite failing at literally everything you have ever attempted".

You are the Washington Generals of Strategus.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2012, 07:20:03 am »

At the risk of sounding like an elitist prick, This is why grunt class jobbers in factions shouldn't be allowed to talk strategus politics. How many people were you guys aiding in strat 2.0 again near the end?  :?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 07:22:04 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2012, 07:42:17 am »
We're not talking "didn't join a circle jerk". We're talking "act superior to everyone else despite failing at literally everything you have ever attempted".

You are the Washington Generals of Strategus.

It's okay Slanted, I get it. You were left unsatisfied at the circle jerk. I apologize, sincerely.

At the risk of sounding like an elitist prick, This is why grunt class jobbers in factions shouldn't be allowed to talk strategus politics. How many people were you guys aiding in strat 2.0 again near the end?  :?

If I recall correctly (and I might not) last strat was wiped shortly after the annihilation of the Northern Empire. Right? Well if you were talking literally near the end, we weren't aiding anyone as far as I recall. We didn't get involved in that huge gang bang. Previous to that we aided BRD and TKoV with Mercs and Wolves - that's about it.

Though honest to god I don't remember shit after the fall of the Northern Empire. Correct me if I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 07:45:46 am by SittingBull »

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2012, 07:51:47 am »
It's okay Slanted, I get it. You were left unsatisfied at the circle jerk. I apologize, sincerely.

If I recall correctly (and I might not) last strat was wiped shortly after the annihilation of the Northern Empire. Right? Well if you were talking literally near the end, we weren't aiding anyone as far as I recall. We didn't get involved in that huge gang bang. Previous to that we aided BRD and TKoV with Mercs and Wolves - that's about it.

Though honest to god I don't remember shit after the fall of the Northern Empire. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well at least from our perspective, you were aiding the huge NA coalition that was all but a few of the NA clans working with the FCC and Fallen against what was basically CHAOS and DRZ and a few remnants of other factions. You even took a fief from us eventhough we had not declared war or pursued any kind of action at all against you guys prior to this during our war. Which is fine, don't get me wrong. We were vulnerable on that front fighting off the FCC and Fallen.That's how the game should be played. I just don't get why people who haven't made as many friends as they maybe could have are so quick to pull out the "care bear" card against other factions that have. I'd dare say forging alliances/working with other factions in strat is just as much a part of the game as declaring war on them.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 07:55:10 am by Darkkarma »

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2012, 08:18:51 am »
Well at least from our perspective, you were aiding the huge NA coalition that was all but a few of the NA clans working with the FCC and Fallen against what was basically CHAOS and DRZ and a few remnants of other factions. You even took a fief from us eventhough we had not declared war or pursued any kind of action at all against you guys prior to this. Which is fine, don't get me wrong. That's how the game should be played. I just don't get why people who haven't made as many friends as they maybe should have are so quick to pull out the "care bear" card. I'd dare so forging alliances/working with other factions in strat is just as much a part of the game as declaring war on them.

Ah that's right, the DRZ war. Very true. Though BlackRose and Fallen never had any relation. We were connected through BRD, that's about the extent of it. If you want to get a bit picky technically throughout 2.0 we aided BRD, TKoV, xKhanx, Ootl, Fallen, to some extent. Most was just mercenary support, although the BRD relationship was much deeper and we did trade troops and equipment and ideas and what not.

Anyhow, my concern isn't alliances, at all. It's when there are so many people in one alliance/coalition that nothing happens. Ever. How much has honestly happened on the map in the last month? What was the last memorable thing to happen in NA? I think of when the Fallen got pushed out. After that point, there wasn't much of anything going on. We got bored of all the nothing going on, so we began picking fights. And we did. We raided a few goons, a Chaos member or two, old enemies when we could, even some EU clans. Something. Anything to stir up a bit of emotion to get something going. But, alas, to no avail.

I began noticing a general fall in strat activity from nearly all clans. Only 4-5 battles a day, usually against some random with 1 troop. Where's the fun there? So, with the help of a few of the more active members, I jump-started the heart-beat of my own clan by getting it moving in strat again. The S.O.B.S movement is somewhat an extension of that. I want to jump-start the heart-beat of NA strat if possible. Though, admittedly, it's not likely to happen with only HATE seeing as we're nomads without a home. But hell, at the end of the day Hate is having fun fighting some strat fights, stirring a bit of emotion. We realize what we're up against is the vast majority of NA clans, we're not trying to win the war, we're trying to have fun with it. And sure as shit, we're succeeding with that goal.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2012, 03:22:12 pm »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2012, 03:34:02 pm »
By that reasoning though, everyone who enters an alliance potentially falls under the care bare moniker. Im not going to say that our joining that last war wasn't partly due to opportunistic timing, but we weren't the ones trying to trade long lasting non aggression pacts for fiefs last strat. I agree with the point of large factions just working together and sitting around basically having strat monopolies, though.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2012, 04:09:26 pm »
By that reasoning though, everyone who enters an alliance potentially falls under the care bare moniker. Im not going to say that our joining that last war wasn't partly due to opportunistic timing, but we weren't the ones trying to trade long lasting non aggression pacts for fiefs last strat. I agree with the point of large factions just working together and sitting around basically having strat monopolies, though.

Aye. And i don't disagree with that. It's just when you get 320 members into one alliance, and then they DON'T DO ANYTHING....sad face. Take some neutral fiefs or something! How come DRZ has all their fiefs on no one else?

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2012, 04:23:17 pm »
+1

You realize you are talking to Carebears in denial right, Karma? Someone got upset they were so worthless they couldn't take fief by themselves so they ran to other players to carry them. THEY BECAME WHAT THEY DESPISED AHHHHHHHH!
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Scrambles720

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scrambles_Astralis
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2012, 04:59:52 pm »
Rikthor please explain to me how we are carebears?

Offline vinnytk

• Baron
  • Renown: 99
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA USA USA USA
  • Game nicks: USA_BARACK_OBAMA_AMERICA
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2012, 05:01:02 pm »
+2
You care a lot about not being the carebear making you the ultimate carebear

and carebear is fucking horrible name

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2012, 05:02:48 pm »
and carebear is fucking horrible name

Blame EU for that name. When are lljk and hosp going to war. I want some damn xp.