Author Topic: Unban Krask and Original_Don  (Read 582 times)

Offline Wipeout711

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Krask and Original_Don
« on: January 09, 2012, 10:30:49 pm »
Us again banned for something not our fault. I cant be assed to go into too much detail since this is a fail attempt to get unbanned. Walking around with darts in you was getting kinda anoying he did'nt even say sorry so we decided to both launch a few back at him see how he liked having less hp and having less of an advantage then everyone else. As you may have guessed he did'nt take it to well, it practicly started off a war. A few team kills got chucked around until im pretty sure he said hes getting his 'friend' who was a admin. He joined did'nt ask what happend just assumed he was in the right and banned us both for 12 days. Didnt mind to much but NA server is laggy for me so i just decided inbetween matches i would write a poor excuse for an unban request. I have no proof at all i never take screens however i doubt he has any proof too. Even if i dont get unbanned i would prefer it if admins didnt help there friends or actually asked what happend instead of just dishing out bans.

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: Unban Krask and Original_Don
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 11:10:17 pm »
Jump in the IRC and ask for Tennenoth.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: Unban Krask and Original_Don
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 08:58:35 am »
Sorry, wasn't on IRC, I was called into work.

Alright, first off, I banned you last Friday (I believe, logs will tell me that). You're both on unban essays. I have banned you three times for teamwounding and teamkilling, you're constantly picking fights with members of the community for a mistake that they made and people shouldn't be penalised for it. They come to play for fun and don't appretiate a screw up to cost them that fun.

You've had two long bans (14 days was the last if I remember correctly) and it took next to no time before you were both picking on another member of the community and frankly, I hold no reservation when I say i'm fed up of it. If you have a problem with another player, that's what admins are for, both Meow and myself were there, you have access to irc where both Meow and myself were including a multitude of other EU admins all of whom would have  been willing to come on and see what the fuss was about.

The last time you were banned, I witnessed unprovoked attacks on several members of the community right in front of me while I was playing, and this time, as I was wandering through spectate, I just saw you two harrassing another player. Not acceptable.

I'll get back to you two with two unban essays, these will be 500 words each.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Wipeout711

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Remove ban on Original_Don
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 07:29:36 pm »
When i ask for admins i get no answer so you get used to shitty admins doing jack shit. So i didn't ask for admin when i got team wounded several times. If admins did there job i wouldn't have had to kill the guy who threw darts etc at me. That enough words for your Tennenoth? Or want me to beg to you to make you feel special?

Offline Arrowblood

• Duke
  • Renown: 508
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Arrowblood
Re: Remove ban on Original_Don
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 07:32:25 pm »
read the rules

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: Remove ban on Original_Don
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 07:35:20 pm »
Let's make it 750 instead of 500.
Tennenoth will still choose the topic on the essays though when he gets the time.

Actually i'll just merge the threads.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 07:39:41 pm by Meow »