Author Topic: Questions from Greys  (Read 4928 times)

Offline Mighty_Beer

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • I love Turks and I love Kebabs!!
    • View Profile
Re: Questions from Greys
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2012, 07:39:38 pm »
+2
beerborn, beerborn, by his honor is sworn,
To keep evil forever at bay!
And the fiercest AdminDevs rout when they hear troll`s shout,
beerborn, for your blessing we pray!

UNLEASH THE BEERBORN!
Panosborn, Panosborn, by his honor is sworn,
Panosborn, for your blessing we pray!

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 07:43:26 pm »
lol beerborn, epic!
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Elmokki

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: United democratic national whatever
  • Game nicks: elmokki_Krokotiili
  • IRC nick: Elmokki
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2012, 07:43:50 pm »
It would make sense to make some sort of clan balance. Locking banners would be kind of bad since there's limited amount of them.

Isn't the PIN balance supposed to solve this anyway? Just assign a PIN per banner and if you manually set PIN it overrides that and tada, it theoretically would work with banner balance right away as pin codes would just be banners! Well, highly in theory without seeing the code of course :D

Offline Mighty_Beer

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • I love Turks and I love Kebabs!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012, 07:44:33 pm »
lol beerborn, epic!

you are my follower now.
Panosborn, Panosborn, by his honor is sworn,
Panosborn, for your blessing we pray!

Offline SilentJoe

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SilentJoe, Neanderthal
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2012, 08:05:11 pm »
You should be happy about it Greys! it means that people like
(click to show/hide)
your clan
(click to show/hide)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2012, 06:36:43 am »
After almost 12 hours of research I still couldn't find a single webmaster to answer the question.
I'm sorry  (ºдº)

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2012, 06:52:57 am »
maybe someone should make balance depend on baner and tag in the same time ?????

it should fix that problem
Then there will be RandomPeasant_the_Grey, Suckmycock1998_the_Grey etc.  :lol:

But namechange needs money & Greys don't play 24\7 so VR_Druzhina_Segd_HRE_the_Grey looks better :)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 06:58:18 am by Segd »

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2012, 09:17:28 am »
1. Yes, kinda as that in itself is not exploiting.
If an admin sees that there are 20 people in spec odds are he will start kicking those to make room for active players.
Just so you don't come crying if that happens.
Because you are basically blocking slots for a whole round doing nothing.
(...)
2. This is the whole reason why you guys get banned.
You try to join the team with your members in it, you get put into the other team so you go back to spec and retry.
It's circumventing the autoteam balance and although there were adjustments made, some of you will have to deal with being in the other team if there are too many people with the banner.

3. Not sure if there are plans on "locking" banners but you can not votekick/ban people for using your banner.
Everyone has to choose one and the moment we allow that, there will be massive poll abuse from clans to remove players with their banner.
So using the grey banner is not a reason to start polls on people and will be handled as poll abuse.

Hope this clears things up.

To 1.:
I might even go so far as to ban people who pull that several times. Sitting in Spec itself is not forbidden, doing so to circumvent Autobalance is. Clogging up Serverspace to do nothing and to prevent losing your x2/3/4/5 is rather retarded, especially if it happens on Primetime (around 6-11pm GMT+1). If I see that a person continuously does that, even if I kicked him/her already twice or 3 times, it will end in a ban.

2.: To clear up: You chose a team, didn't like it, went back to spec to wait the whole round then, or do you try and get into the other team? If it's the first option, see point 1. If it's the second option, you may be banned for trying to bypass autobalance.

3.: No bans for using the same banner. We (speaking as Guard-member) even have the problems of other clans using our banner and can't do shit about it. Grow some balls and deal with it.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2012, 01:39:36 pm »
+1
To 1.:
I might even go so far as to ban people who pull that several times. Sitting in Spec itself is not forbidden, doing so to circumvent Autobalance is. Clogging up Serverspace to do nothing and to prevent losing your x2/3/4/5 is rather retarded, especially if it happens on Primetime (around 6-11pm GMT+1). If I see that a person continuously does that, even if I kicked him/her already twice or 3 times, it will end in a ban.

2.: To clear up: You chose a team, didn't like it, went back to spec to wait the whole round then, or do you try and get into the other team? If it's the first option, see point 1. If it's the second option, you may be banned for trying to bypass autobalance.

3.: No bans for using the same banner. We (speaking as Guard-member) even have the problems of other clans using our banner and can't do shit about it. Grow some balls and deal with it.

The Adminborn has spoken!  :D

But to add something:  I'm really surprised and impressed, that the Grey Orders asks for these things. Better ask a 2nd or 3rd time instead of doing the wrong things again. Maybe you guys are on a way now to improve your reputation by doing the right things :) 

+1 for that thread from me
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 01:41:34 pm by Gisbert_of_Thuringia »

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2012, 01:46:19 pm »
But.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2012, 02:29:56 pm »
Hi I would like to ask a few behalf Grey Order questions about the MULTIACCOUNTING.

1 A situation, can we have Harpag owning all the password accounts of every single one of our members?
2 Position, If I bought a hundred cd-keys, can I use them in Strat?
3 If we get caught, and forgiven, can just relentlessly continue to cheat like a bunch of cunts with no repercussions?

Thanks for reading, and please fast Reply from the webmasters. Jayroslavo and Gryfita The Greys

Offline Lactose_the_intolerant

• Earl
  • Renown: 460
  • Infamy: 71
  • Byzantium the intolerant, lactose_the_...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2012, 02:41:41 pm »
+1
You guys want to know why you have a bad reputation?

here is an exemple that shows something i still cant believe

I was playing on siege server as attacker, it was the last minute and i was sticking to the flag, fighting alone i entered berserk mode, killed a lot but got overwhelmed by the enemy and died.
And there to my surprise, i see 3 greys of my team just waiting on the side, they were watching me all the time.Not one moved to help me and we could have easily won.

Why did they do that? because the rest of the clan was on the other team so they could keep multi

Offline Majer

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Behold!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Majer_The_Grey
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2012, 03:16:16 pm »
Oberyn, can you eat shit on behalf of your mother? She had risen some quality dick and sadly retarded one.

For fucking sake. What's wrong with you guys? Did GO rape your sorry arses recently or what? All the time provocations for what purpose?
And someone might actually think that Oberyn is talking on behalf of someone from us.

There's a reason why we achieved so much - we've got good cooperation, great leaders, many members and quality ones.
You can blame us cheating whole day but you know it is not true, we know it is not true and hopefully everyone reasonable does so.
Now grab your complexes and run to your cave.

Lacoste if you "cant believe" it why do you brag it out. Yes, pretty amusing story of how Almighty Lacoste The Hero alone defeats dozen enemies while useless Greys stand still. That clearly bring the conclusion that they must be cheating somehow and the easiest explanation is that there are some Greys on the second team. What next? They did teamwounded me, but it would show up on the server logs, so all they do is stare, but men! Did you see that stare! That look was game-breaking! I tell you men, they had this stare! I couldn't do shit because of that cheating eyes of Grey! I tell you men! That stare! I tell you!
Still. Astonishing observation skills while in battle amok.

Now it's like whatever we do, or do not it's always about searching for an reason to blame us something. It's like we're guilty by default and need to constantly prove otherwise because those accusations always make bad name of my clan. I'm tired already of this, and didn't even started.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 03:20:53 pm by Majer »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2012, 03:17:57 pm »
It was mostly a tongue in cheek post to point out how ridiculous this thread is. The rules are very fucking clear. Read them. And yeh it's super easy to "cooperate" and "organize" when it's basically one guy "cooperating" and "organizing" on his own. It's like saying you're great at sex but the only thing you're fucking is your own hand.
Greys mostly are good players and I enjoy playing alongside and against them, but yeah, your Strat history is there for all to see.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 03:20:27 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Majer

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Behold!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Majer_The_Grey
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2012, 03:27:30 pm »
Harpag controlled no one by his character. We do not abuse multiple accounts on strategus and you should cut your filthy lying tongue of yours.
Yes, there was a moment he had account data of fellow members yet it was explained for what purpose and that data was never used. In fact this database doesn't exist so stop insinuating that it is otherwise. Our Strategus doings were and are totally legit.