Author Topic: Your Characters  (Read 3864 times)

Offline Korgoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 742
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
  • I've dated girls uglier than you for Breakfast
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Korgoth
  • IRC nick: Korgoth
Your Characters
« on: February 21, 2011, 06:16:04 pm »
+1
Couldn't find another post like this. Link if their is.

Please talk about your Main Character and Your alts. Say what their name is and if you are roleplaying with them or what equipment you use with them.

I'll start. All my characters are kinda roleplay :P

Ninja_Korgoth (Main)
This is my main. He is a Ninja. I normally wear all the Ninja equipment such as the Black Hood with mask and Black Lamellar Vest. He uses polearms so I use a Long Hafted Blade which is hierloomed twice.
(click to show/hide)

Ninja_Corgoth
This is one of my Ninja Alts. He is my archer Ninja. I made him because I was sick of getting killed by a lone horse archer while flanking around with some other Ninja. So this is more of a support Ninja that I use when with other Ninja. I can easily kill a horse or any other archer and this archer is also fast so I can get into places quickly that other Archers won't expect me to be and shot them in the back of the head.

Ninja_Qorgoth
This is my other Ninja alt. This guy is just my Katana alt. I wanted to make a two hander alt because I sometimes feel like spamming a Katana.

Imperial_Guard_Korgoth
This is my alt which I made so I could fight with Tai Feng. This guy is mainly a one hand with a shield. He is cavalry at the moment but I'm normally on foot because he is a new character and doesn't have much money for upkeep.
(click to show/hide)

Korgoth_The_Farmer
I made this guy because one day I was using my Ninja_Korgoth character dressed as a Peasant with a Battle Fork and when I was the last guy I killed about 14 people before get killed by throwing. So I made this character so when I retire him some day I can Hierloom my Battle Fork and be the most unstoppable peasant in the world.
(click to show/hide)

Korgoth_The_Samurai
Only because I'm mainly a Ninja doesn't mean I don't love Samurai. I made this guy only yesterday so he is only Level 17. I still don't have enough money for Samurai Armour so for now I've gone with the Samurai Jack look and Using a Nomad Robe with a Katana.
(click to show/hide)

So make a post about your many characters !
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 06:49:44 pm by Ninja_Korgoth »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Korgoth's Retextures
Korgoth's Hierloom Stall

Offline Banok

• Duke
  • Renown: 521
  • Infamy: 215
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Your Characters
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 08:04:05 pm »
Ninja_Farmer

New project to make a pure strength ninja which is hopefully viable.

Ninja_Banok

main standard katana agility stacked ninja

The_Black_Knight_of_Ni
(click to show/hide)

originally created to test how OP heavy armour and flamberge was in a roleplaying fun way. well it was obviously very OP, but now he has a german greatsword, but still says NI!

Gandalf_The_Gay
(click to show/hide)
this was my idea to make a staff wielding wizard mounted on a courser "shadowmy old friends" (ty faradon) but then they removed the staff swing from horse and the couch so QQ

Fork_You

Standard fork wielding farmer peasant out for revenge after a knight slaughtered his beloved donkey for shits and giggles, whom he was married to illegitimately.

Valkyrie

Viking style woman hero with balanced turtling and longaxe and screaming VALHALLA!

MC_Hammer

This was a pre patch gen 0 char I was topping scoreboards at lvl 3 with, but I haven't re-leveled him yet. HAMMERTIME

Other Less RP chars
Banok_Xbow (guess?)
Banok_The_brave (suicide calvary for fast past gameplay! usually watching TV or something at the same time)
Banok_The_Brute (my str stacker, currently using a wooden staff instead of barmace and with 0 wpf and still raping yo face)
Banok (mounted turtle)

Offline Kophka

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • for the final ride
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Kophka/Koschei
  • IRC nick: Kophka
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 08:43:35 pm »
Kophka. A "civilized" nomad, he's a spear wielding, shield bashing, javelin tossing machine, recently joined up with D'hara. A bit on the quiet side, he can be funny (or thinks he is) when he's with friends. Being of a very prolific people, he's got numerous descendants and relatives :

Kophkadze : A Circassian light cavalry fighter, way too serious.

Kophkerge : The only archer of the family, supposedly despised by the rest of them. Prankster, horrible shot.

Kophkantos : A mercenary from the Byzantine Empire, sword and kite shield. Much too aggressive, he lives to smash holes in enemy lines.  Unfortunately, he often forgets to tell his companions what he's up to, so the hole gets closed behind him. No idea how he's still alive.

Kophkaros : A lazy two-handed warrior. So lazy, he often forgets or doesn't bother to block. Gets injured pretty often as a result.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 08:54:58 pm »

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Do evil to others before they do evil to you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Kenkyaku
  • IRC nick: Torp
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 09:59:53 pm »
ok, i have so many alts that ill only mention my 'main' alts :D:

Main: Ninja_Kenkyaku
used to be a regular katana ninja, but with next retirement im gonig to try a polearm ninja with balanced long hafted blade.

Ninja_Shashu
My archer ninja, but i dont play her much, as i suck at archery

Ninja_Bo
Staff ninja, but i won't use him much anymore, as im now making a polearm main

SantaYaku
My HA santa, i suck at being a HA but its fun trolling with the other santas!

Spartan_Leonidas
Made for the purpose of some team spartan fighting, but that never really happened, so now it's just my 1H+shield alt

Feed_The_Horse
Cav char i made for fun cause i was tired of cav killing me :D

no alts higher than lvl 21 cause i keep making new alts :D

Offline Marblecake

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Marblecake_the_Motorized, Azincourt, The_Little_Hobbit, The_Crushing_Hobbit, Plumbers_Mario
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 10:11:39 pm »
Azincourt:

He was my first character and I screwed up his archery build completely, so I retired him at level 27. He is now 10 again but will only be revived once I've deluded myself once again into thinking that I can aim.

Sir_Marblecake_the_Motorized:

The name was a result of my mate Motorsheep and me teaming up, his char being Sir_Motorsheep_the_Marbled.
Once I realized I sucked at archery I thought, why not make a cav character? Everyone says they're OP, so they might be fun for a noob like me. Well...
Turns out you must have at least some skill to steer a horse, or rather, realize that pikes + horsie = pain and suffering. After about a hundred thousand deaths this noble knight figured it out. He now knows that cav is still dangerous if there are horse archers around. A bitch to upkeep, but he's fun to break out every once in a while.
He uses a rouncey, polearms and dies a lot.

The_Little_Hobbit:

I was awed by Phyrex, so I asked him what his build was. He obliged, I copied him, and this is now my main. Often runs around wearing a Felt Hat and wielding a Nodachi (because I just can't get a hang of stabbing). He mostly wears a Sarranid Mail Shirt (because it makes him look buff) and a Vaegir War Helmet (to make him look more badass.) Why badass, you say? Well, because he has a boyish Hobbit face to make my enemies feel greater shame when they die by my sword...if I'm wearing the Felt Hat.
He also dies a lot.

The_Crushing_Hobbit:

Everything same as with the little one, except that he's a pure strength build and only wields a long maul. Because me and my buddy Butan wanted to see how much fun it actually is to crushthrough and knockdown. It is HUGE fun. Problem is, I die about 5 times for every kill. Still fun though.  :mrgreen:

Plumbers_Mario:

Yes. It's him! The plumber who throws fiery balls after eating a flower. Except that instead of eating one, he wears one as his coat of arms, and instead of fiery balls it is throwing axes. Created him with Motorsheep, who is my powerful brother Plumbers_Luigi. Our aim was to a) see how annoying throwing can be and b) whether it was any fun. It is HUGE fun.
Also, their faces are hilarious.  :mrgreen:
And they die a lot.

As you can probably tell, I haven't had the patience yet to reach 31 with any of my chars. Sigh. Well, one of these days.

See y'all on the battlefield!

Edit @ Korgoth below: because I felt awkward and reconsidered  :oops:

So, um, let me qualify that statement: Korgoth, I admire you for the nonchalance of your killing skills.  :mrgreen:

« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 07:42:13 pm by Marblecake »

Offline Korgoth

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 02:29:29 am »
Marblecake why did you edit off the

PS. Korgoth I admire you?

I loved that bit

Korgoth's Retextures
Korgoth's Hierloom Stall

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 02:40:39 am »
Brunchlady

Originally named Lunchlady, but had to rename it due to retiring prepatch, you know the drill.

Lunchladies have strong arm due to having to serve food in large quantities. She throws rocks at the children to punish them for trying to eat dessert before eating their meat.
NO SECONDS UNTIL YOU EAT ALL OF YOUR FOOD.

Alts: i don't actually have time to play my main let alone the low level alts I have. That includes my alt Marathon, the mostly athletics character..
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Trippin

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 02:47:19 am »
I hope you people don't actually believe that anyone is going to read about your characters.

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 02:50:26 am »
I hope you people don't actually believe that anyone is going to read about your characters.

I did.
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Trippin

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2011, 02:51:14 am »

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2011, 03:05:32 am »
Sorry bro, didn't read.

If I got this straight, you did not read the thread but you posted anyway.  So the only reason to post, judging from what you posted, was to belittle others.  That's sort of sad.   :cry: 

« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 03:06:49 am by Formless »
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Korgoth

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2011, 03:09:28 am »
Ummm That twat obviously read the post because she wouldn't know what we were talking about.

Korgoth's Retextures
Korgoth's Hierloom Stall

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 04:33:39 am »
AND THINGS WERE GOING SO WELL...
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Socrates

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Philosophy is a way of life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ascended Order
  • Game nicks: Socrates
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2011, 05:32:58 am »
Socrates - A fairly heavy bloke using his brute strength in one hand weaponry to show foes its true power. Although is a little stubborn and will charge despite the numbers and usually overwhelmed at most times.

Socrates Is - The annoying guy of the family. A thrower of all kinds and a heavy halberd strapped on his back. Just as you think you closed up on him he will unleash deadly javs onto your face.

Trident Man - The random farmer who found a heirloomed trident and wanted to help his town fight against the bandits.
The act of justice is not determined by the state.