Do you support prop 1

Yes
11 (31.4%)
No
15 (42.9%)
Bannas
9 (25.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: [stats/skills] Str + IF; Making IF sexy  (Read 1409 times)

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
Re: [stats/skills] Str + IF; Making IF sexy
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2011, 12:53:17 pm »
+1
Franks calculations were off anyway. He accounted that 5 IF that gives 4 HP each somehow gives +25 HP.

I agreed with this, though:
So simple its stupid!

Offline Inkompetent

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Inkompetent, Ildov_Morekov, Fairhair_Sigurdr, MySushi_Inkomoto
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2011, 01:38:07 pm »
Maybe this could be paired with improved heavy armours, so that glancing hits are more likely on properly armoured opponents to counter for the loss in max hp?  :wink:

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2011, 02:15:37 pm »
+3
Its time to stop the nerfing mentality, we should not nerf one thing, but buff the rest. In the year that I've played cRPG this game has slowed down, a lot. Every patch brings new nerfs, but rarely buffs. Combine the overall slower combat speed, the average build going towards strength and the humongous average skill increase and this game has become a lot less intense and fastpaced.

Where a longer than 10 sec swing exchange was rare in the early days, now there are archers that can block me until my head falls of of boredom. The average blocking skill has almost reached a point where one can block everything 1 person can throw at him when he focuses on defending.

This is indirectly a buff to ranged, melee takes way longer to kill other melee, giving ranged more time to shoot.

Therefore I don't support anything that makes the combat take longer, we don't need more armor, more hitpoints, slower weapons. This game should be sped up to counter the increase of skill.

Offline v/onMega

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bearzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_vMega
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2011, 04:37:51 pm »
+1
Its time to stop the nerfing mentality, we should not nerf one thing, but buff the rest. In the year that I've played cRPG this game has slowed down, a lot. Every patch brings new nerfs, but rarely buffs. Combine the overall slower combat speed, the average build going towards strength and the humongous average skill increase and this game has become a lot less intense and fastpaced.

Where a longer than 10 sec swing exchange was rare in the early days, now there are archers that can block me until my head falls of of boredom. The average blocking skill has almost reached a point where one can block everything 1 person can throw at him when he focuses on defending.

This is indirectly a buff to ranged, melee takes way longer to kill other melee, giving ranged more time to shoot.

Therefore I don't support anything that makes the combat take longer, we don't need more armor, more hitpoints, slower weapons. This game should be sped up to counter the increase of skill.

TAm tam tam. *clapclap*
I ve been saying this the first time about 7 months ago I think.....

And finally other ppl start to recognize....

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2012, 12:19:18 pm »
Good idea, but i dont like it. It would make IF a must. Now you can skip it if you need the points otherwise, but if you take it it does make a huge difference. Some players use it, some don't and that is showing me IF is allright.