Author Topic: Druzhina Hit list for Xmas, with prizes.  (Read 25249 times)

Offline CaptainQuantum

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The 22nd Battalion
  • Game nicks: Quant, Quantum
Re: Druzhina Hit list for Xmas, with prizes.
« Reply #300 on: January 04, 2012, 01:48:11 pm »
If you think we are as bad as you think of us, could you please explain why we don't mind Phase joining to our teamspeak and playing with us? we didn't even question if he was a spy. You know you can join and see it by yourself. We are not going to eat you or act different than any other day to make you love us, if you still dislike us in the end, so be it.
Phase goes to a lot of team speaks, he is friends with everyone, he even brought Torben on to our TS to play with us. I would take you up on your offer of joining your TS (as I have said I already like some of your members) but I am a little shy and  incredibly quiet on teamspeak until I know most people there. I am not stating at all that I dislike you or that you are a bad person, I would never make that judgement about anyone before speaking to them extensively, all I am saying is that going around calling people on dick moves is the wrong thing to be doing given what evidence I have been given.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 04, 2012, 01:56:48 pm »
+1
To be fair, if Mercs let Phase join their teamspeak that shows they are the benevolence incarnate.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #302 on: January 04, 2012, 03:17:14 pm »
Phase goes to a lot of team speaks, he is friends with everyone, he even brought Torben on to our TS to play with us. I would take you up on your offer of joining your TS (as I have said I already like some of your members) but I am a little shy and  incredibly quiet on teamspeak until I know most people there. I am not stating at all that I dislike you or that you are a bad person, I would never make that judgement about anyone before speaking to them extensively, all I am saying is that going around calling people on dick moves is the wrong thing to be doing given what evidence I have been given.

Join whenever you want as I said we won't eat you, if you are sensitive about the language beware sometimes it gets weird between me, ginger and muffin. About that dick move, Ginger really wanted to celebrate Xmas with his family and he is a bit sensitive about that. Since we are mostly formed up by western european players, it very difficult for some of us to play in these days.
But if you check my post, I'm absolutely talking about something else, which probably will be announced in a change log/bug fix report. Some of us here likes to present their assumptions as facts. On the other hand I have direct access to moderation logs and I discuss a lot with staff members. When I do/don't do something there is always a reason behind it. I troll a lot I flame a lot, but I do not cheat.
If there is something you are suspicious/unhappy about please use http://bugtracker.c-rpg.net/ to report it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xtrah

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Xtrah
« Reply #303 on: January 04, 2012, 03:20:26 pm »
I was the one who told 22nd that Vex rejoined Mercs. That he wouldn't be able to stick with 22nd was already somewhat expected from my side.

Vex: omg Lordly Heraldic Armor with Tabard.. MUST HAVE
Vex: Mercs is awesome
(about 5 minutes later)
Vex: bb 22nd
(one day later)
Vex: Why did we even leave Mercs? :D

This is what I told 22nd too. There are more in the conversation above but it's basically all in Norwegian and unrelevant.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 05:06:46 pm by Xtrah »

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 04, 2012, 03:42:36 pm »
Yah, nice one. Me and vex were doing some trading and he wanted my heraldic mail with tabard for his surcoat over mail. We spent ages negotiating, and ended up not trading. I still have it in my inventory and use it as my body armour. So yeah. Interesting accusation.

Besides I dont see the problem. Vex was constantly on our teamspeak and playing with us for months before he joined us, and noone complained then. We dont offer heirlooms to people to join our clan, and unless you have anything to prove you accusations, I suggest you stop throwing them around.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 03:44:09 pm by Blueberry Muffin »
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #305 on: January 04, 2012, 04:23:16 pm »

Offline Xtrah

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Xtrah
« Reply #306 on: January 04, 2012, 04:53:56 pm »
Yah, nice one. Me and vex were doing some trading and he wanted my heraldic mail with tabard for his surcoat over mail. We spent ages negotiating, and ended up not trading. I still have it in my inventory and use it as my body armour. So yeah. Interesting accusation.

Besides I dont see the problem. Vex was constantly on our teamspeak and playing with us for months before he joined us, and noone complained then. We dont offer heirlooms to people to join our clan, and unless you have anything to prove you accusations, I suggest you stop throwing them around.

As far as I see, no one is directly complaining. Of course, if he actually had recieved an heirloom for coming back (which seems to be a lie started by me), it's understandable why so many react. Mercs seems as they are in desperate need of members anyways these days, and when Vex even asked me why we left in the first place .. *facepalm*.. Maybe all he needed was a break? We always had respect for you guys, still have. And yeah, he was a lot on your TeamSpeak playing with you, because when not being a Merc, he didn't have any of the responsibilities like Strategus and so on. It was all just chill out and play.

Offline Phyrex

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 22nd Battalion
  • Game nicks: 22nd_Overlord_Phyrex
« Reply #307 on: January 04, 2012, 05:16:36 pm »
Can't we all just be friends? :(
Free Bjordhinn!

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #308 on: January 04, 2012, 05:26:17 pm »

We will be you'll see (no sarcasm or any form of quirkiness intended)

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #309 on: January 04, 2012, 06:16:27 pm »
+1
Nocti hired Odin(secret Fallen leader) for DDOS retaliation.

Offline CaptainQuantum

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 04, 2012, 07:02:28 pm »
To be fair, if Mercs let Phase join their teamspeak that shows they are the benevolence incarnate.

Lol, I am surprised he is still allowed on the 22nd, I may invite him to the Nord TS for reminiscence with DenBitre and the Searaiders. I will come back and just sit with BlackWhite, the Nords can have Phase. What do you think? :)

Off topic:
Urist I only just understood the v86 = *v47 * 0.75; thing, the worrying thing being that the only thing which made it obvious was the semi colon. Originally I read it as code and I thought "pointer v47", well thats rather useless . But now I realise *(variable) is C's way of saying this becomes this multiplied by this.

Urist's description reminded me of a bad joke which could make this possible. There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't. Mercs, do you love me now? Can we all be friends (pretty please with a cherry on top)?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 07:09:51 pm by CaptainQuantum »

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #311 on: January 04, 2012, 07:11:27 pm »
Let's have a party... :)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #312 on: January 04, 2012, 09:05:37 pm »
Noc was hard on me for this thread becouse it sounded like we needed slaves for producing in strat, that i NOT the case.

Still gives me a chuckle  :wink:
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #313 on: January 04, 2012, 09:07:29 pm »
Let's have a party... :)

1 up! i will always love you Lizzy  :oops:
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline CaptainQuantum

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 04, 2012, 09:52:29 pm »
1 up! i will always love you Lizzy  :oops:

You said the same to me, Jambi is a whore!