Author Topic: [BAN] Rafard_de_Vriess (possibly Guard_Martin  (Read 223 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] Rafard_de_Vriess (possibly Guard_Martin
« on: December 19, 2011, 08:11:12 pm »
Server: EU_5
Time: 19/12/2011, 19:30-19:50
People: Rafard_de_Vriess and possibly Guard_Martin

What happened:
New round started. I heard fighting behind me. Turn around and see some fighting at spawn. Martin and a guy in Black Lamellar Vest where hitting each other with Rafard (obviously a peasant archer as he also glanced on the times he shot me in the last screens) shooting towards them. My guess is that he shot one of them, he turned around thinking it was the other, and they started fighting. They didn't kill each other, but stopped when they realised it was Rafard shooting them.
   He then goes and shoots as he is looking at Merciless_Coeka. He then starts shooting him before he switches to his practice sword and starts beating him. Merciless_Coaka just ignores it since I tell him I'm taking screens. Then, as Vriess is attacking Coaka, Guard_Martin runs up and tk's him, thus stopping the teamattacking.
   Towards the end of the round, I notice Rafard shooting into the attackers who are rushing up the ladder, I take some more screens of him shooting at them, and then some of him shooting at me. He's obviously a peasant archer so he doesn't do any damage, but still...

I suggest you give Rafard_de_Vriess either a short 1-day ban if he is new, or a week-long one if he is an old member on an alt or something. While the teamattacking didn't do much damage, it was a lot of it and he didn't stop. Also a short warning ban (1/6/12/24 hours) to Guard_Martin as a reminder that teamkilling is NOT the right way to stop teamattackers.

Screens:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 08:15:32 pm by Zapper »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Mustikki

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: [BAN] Rafard_de_Vriess (possibly Guard_Martin
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 09:55:06 pm »
Thank you for the report.