Author Topic: Grey Order v Mercs  (Read 22737 times)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: Grey Order v Mercs
« Reply #150 on: December 30, 2011, 05:49:47 pm »
2Mercs

was great to fight shoulder to shoulder with you, guys
really hard time of last battle) i don't understand this peoples - what kind of fun to win like this?

Without you guys and Kapikulu it would be impossible to stand this long

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline naduril

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Naduril
  • IRC nick: Naduril
« Reply #151 on: December 30, 2011, 05:51:27 pm »
R.I.P. guys  :cry:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #152 on: December 30, 2011, 05:56:35 pm »

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #153 on: December 30, 2011, 06:15:25 pm »
I am pretty sure it was at that time because of Merc night time settings and that the Greys made their attack straight after the previous DRZ strike.

Ginger said: i'm muted on forums, can somone just say that it was not our foult that it was 5 am, my timer and  was owner of emerin was 2 am to 10 am (and still is my night time) so that has to be a bug

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 30, 2011, 06:23:26 pm »
Ginger said: i'm muted on forums, can somone just say that it was not our foult that it was 5 am, my timer and  was owner of emerin was 2 am to 10 am (and still is my night time) so that has to be a bug

Battle ID of Emirin was 1001, 1004 and 1005 took place hours before Battle 1001

http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming&battleid=1001
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming&battleid=1004
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming&battleid=1005

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #155 on: December 30, 2011, 06:36:10 pm »
I would love to attack Fallen

That would be nice, to engage in a war where both sides have sportsmanship, and can joke or troll lightheartedly about every win and loss and not generate foolish grudges. The HRE would be nice to fight and challenging.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 06:40:15 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 30, 2011, 06:48:29 pm »
That is, until one side gets the idea that something didn't happen quite as cleanly as it could've.
Noone is safe from drama :wink:

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #157 on: December 30, 2011, 06:53:11 pm »
That is, until one side gets the idea that something didn't happen quite as cleanly as it could've.
Noone is safe from drama :wink:

I trust the HRE far more then most other clans, having fought beside them and been in the same TeamSpeak for so long. They are a bunch of relatable lunatics.
For safety, this would be akin to crossing a small street as opposed to running across the freeway.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #158 on: December 30, 2011, 07:10:36 pm »
Without you guys and Kapikulu it would be impossible to stand this long

poor noctigavant stand still with kapıkulu ? lol arguement is over.
Really i needed to record your saying against kapıkulu like "being afk in a battle is better than a kapıkulu , i told this to their face , they are so noob"
lol, this guy is really different type.
Whatever your 1 month 10 thread 150 page whining is over.Go make some castles with sand and play with them.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #159 on: December 30, 2011, 07:12:24 pm »
That's a rather peculiar attitude given that this perceived lack of challenge is purely a result of the play style shared by you and your friendly factions; you yourself have deliberately created an environment where there's no credible force left to oppose you because you're permanently on good terms with most of the major factions. Are you seriously surprised that the others might get bored of the uphill battle?

Simply put, if you want something interesting to do, how about you man up and pick on someone your own size for once? No, I don't mean us, that would just be proving my point even more. :lol:

:)  Generally it is difficult to disagree with your reasoning, only that I am really did not expect that the other side will put a faint resistance. We built a good relationship with neighbors in fear of the enemy. We overestimated the other side, especially in light of the fact that the Mercs predicted building a counterbalance . If Mercs unite the rest of the scene, our end should be fast. Our clans have become strong, because of relationships with neighbors. The whole story could roll completely different. To clarify - we never gave anyone tickets, weapons or gold. We never got a ticket, weapons or gold. The only thing we do not attack each other, so there is no question about a close alliance. The name United Independent Factions, truly reflects the real relationship. We never considered ourselves as heroes.

I thought that you did it on purpose. Sorry. Damn bugs cause unnecessary tension.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 30, 2011, 07:42:30 pm »
+3
Generally it is difficult to disagree with your reasoning, only that I am really did not expect that the other side will put a faint resistance. We built a good relationship with neighbors in fear of the enemy. We overestimated the other side, especially in light of the fact that the Mercs predicted building a counterbalance . If Mercs unite the rest of the scene, our end should be fast. Our clans have become strong, because of relationships with neighbors. The whole story could roll completely different. To clarify - we never gave anyone tickets, weapons or gold. We never got a ticket, weapons or gold. The only thing we do not attack each other, so there is no question about a close alliance. The name United Independent Factions, truly reflects the real relationship. We never considered ourselves as heroes.

The thing is, because the other factions I guess were too timid to fight you on your own ground from the start, the end result is that you got all your massive claims for free. Meanwhile Fallen/HRE/Kapikulu/Byzantium had to fight the Wolves and all their allies (as did we Nordmen, coincidentally) in order to survive. Byzantines decided it was hopeless to go on and disbanded, Kapikulu/HRE were ganked by the combo of Bashis and Wolves alliance, Mercs ganked by DRZ and Greys -- there was never really any question of the outcome after Wolves and Templars backstabbed Kapikulu, if there ever was to begin with.

This whole dynamic is why Nordmen chose to stay independent. We don't think it's any fun fighting wars like this -- even if you're on the winning side, you're still a loser because you're ruining your own game as well. Personally I can't believe anyone seriously considers these one-sided gankfests fun or interesting, but I guess all anyone else can do is wait for you guys to get bored of it. We chose to fight for ourselves, but in the end our fun was also cut short by other peoples' politics. Now it looks like there's nothing left to do.

Just think back on what your clan has done: strat 1 you switched sides after it became apparent your allies were losing, strat 2 you just ganked small factions all round, this time you steamrolled Mercs -- and now you complain you're bored. You seriously can't think of better things to do? :P

The main reason this is so confusing to me is that everyone already knows Greys are one of the strongest clans in cRPG, there's no need to prove it by bullying weaker factions that don't really have any chance to fight back. Strat could be so much more interesting if clans focused less on politics, e-peens and grudges and more on having good battles and fun wars.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 07:50:32 pm by okiN »
Don't.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #161 on: December 30, 2011, 07:52:00 pm »
The thing is, because the other factions I guess were too timid to fight you on your own ground from the start, the end result is that you got all your massive claims for free. Meanwhile Fallen/HRE/Kapikulu/Byzantium had to fight the Wolves and all their allies (as did we Nordmen, coincidentally) in order to survive. Byzantines decided it was hopeless to go on and disbanded, Kapikulu/HRE were ganked by the combo of Bashis and Wolves alliance, Mercs ganked by DRZ and Greys -- there was never really any question of the outcome after Wolves and Templars backstabbed Kapikulu, if there ever was to begin with.
 things to do? :P
I never made an alliance with wolves.We sold mawiti to them for 250k. We were there cos we wanted to wipe out kapikulu which are talking shit about us like " come and take mawiti if you have courage , this is strategus we will take blood from your ass its not about your heirlooms cicero bla bla bla" so needed to punish them.

Its not our problem if you are not getting organized against us.Like we took our villages with 30 min defence which half of them was kapikulu , i dont know its better or not lol.
HRE never applied against us cos they fear , mercs tried to act friendly like telling me what happened in the meeting of east side alliance =).I know everything from noctigavant like he told me "nords and wolves are with us now" . I think u can remember that okin =)

Whatever you guys had a big alliance which sucked.
Ruconquista , mercs , kapikulu , HRE , Fallen , FCC
Not our problem if you are having a problem about organization.
We never forget what have done like mercs , just check 5 months ago and find mercs showed me as a hero against FCC which they are trying to talk shit on same side against me now =)

Whatever you lost and will loose.

Edit: About mercs , if you gonna be shit like mercs and try to do more than your power than ofcourse you will get people to wipe you out.
1) Recorded our speech in turkish by DaveUKR to let listen noctigavant.
2) Commanded neutral villages against DRZ
3) Shit talk against Grey Order
4) Insult against Union
list is too long...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 07:53:50 pm by Cicero »

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 30, 2011, 07:56:46 pm »
+1
Actually, I'll revise my statement:

Personally I can't believe anyone seriously considers these one-sided gankfests fun or interesting

This isn't strictly speaking true, Cicero genuinely seems to care deeply about these "victories". It will never stop confusing me, but I won't deny it.

However, Cicero, why do you keep addressing me, when even on your own list of clans it's apparent Nords were never included in any alliance? Including yours, despite your wanting us to fight Kapikulu for you. :wink:

Whatever you guys had a big alliance which sucked.
Ruconquista , mercs , kapikulu , HRE , Fallen , FCC

This, however, is confusing:

I know everything from noctigavant like he told me "nords and wolves are with us now" . I think u can remember that okin =)

Now, I can't be held accountable for what Nocti says, all I can say is that if he really told you that, he was either mistaken or bluffing. We exchanged some mercs with them, but always refused to join their alliance. If you don't believe me, you can ask kinngrimm: he'll tell you that even at the same meeting where they agreed on the alliance of Wolves and Templars to Byzantium and Kapikulu, Nordmen stayed out of it. Unlike some, we only make deals we mean to keep. :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 08:02:45 pm by okiN »
Don't.

Offline Harafat

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Harafat_HRE
« Reply #163 on: December 30, 2011, 08:06:31 pm »
+1

HRE never applied against us cos they fear ,
Whatever you guys had a big alliance which sucked. Ruconquista , mercs , kapikulu , HRE , Fallen , FCC

Stop dragging us into this mudthrowing contest. We fight, we die. We are still alive, we've been waiting for days for you guys....

Furthermore, we fear no one.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 30, 2011, 08:14:32 pm »
+1
Now, I can't be held accountable for what Nocti says, all I can say is that if he really told you that, he was either mistaken or bluffing. We exchanged some mercs with them, but always refused to join their alliance. If you don't believe me, you can ask kinngrimm: he'll tell you that even at the same meeting where they agreed on the alliance of Wolves and Templars to Byzantium and Kapikulu, Nordmen stayed out of it. Unlike some, we only make deals we mean to keep. :)

Harpag also mentioned our alliance with Nords and I said no, Byzantium, HRE and Fallen can confirm that you personally denied any alliances. Tor also confirmed this on forum. We had mercenary exchange at the start thats it, in the end Nords canceled this idea too. Well it comes from the guy who thinks we recorded his teamspeak which never happened. I told him Dave just pushed his microphone to his speakers, he also think that I muted him.
Just ignore Okin.