Author Topic: Attack on Emirin!  (Read 10215 times)

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
Re: Attack on Emirin!
« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2011, 04:12:59 pm »
Unsinkable pussy ... We have seen from where arrived Dave. I ask mates again, but this is probably next scam... it is possible there was no transfer, but I can't believe in your word-  never more. Sorry.
I prefer to ask another person, or check.
Check with Drz then at least they have overview of whats going on, they knew about our little backup.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2011, 04:15:03 pm »
gigner u so full of it, in all our village fights we had lots of ppl against us in all battled, do you want a report from each battle?
we caputred all villages within 2 weeks, and then at some point after that ppl lost interest in signing up on strat for defence...
we fought for every single village, and never we took all village flags, not in single battle... if no one would sign up against us we would take all flags in each battle
Im just stating that UIF alliance is a more game breaking thing then this bug. and AI buy script and gold payment is a more pressing matter then the 2 hour limits. Its just my view on what i think should be fixed in strategus. it is not a attack on you or Drz or any others.  How is that to be full of it ?

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2011, 04:18:07 pm »
This is Nebuns post 10th December in the Our finest hour thread.

Ginger, i wouldn't count on it  Even if u win this battle and have some troops left, u will lose it tomorrow or day after tomorrow  Even if u use your army thats near Vayajek it won't help.

Today will be very tough battle for attackers, its a great village to defend and we got same numbers. So i wish everyone to have as much fun as possible. Currently its the biggest battle of this strat.

This prooves 2 things, DRZ might not think they could win in 2 hours and that they think they can attack once more ? meaning they "forgot" the 2 hour or withdraw punishment.
To further prove my view the greys army was right next to Emerin for a second or third attack. I believe this was a planed attack but they didn't have the experience with mechanics in strategus as of now.

Secondly it proves my statement that Greys village was taken by our backup troops.

I might try and fool you in strat, in tactics or even try to piss you off for information, but i never lie.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 04:27:20 pm by Gingerpussy »

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2011, 04:29:02 pm »
You will get a sticker this time! here's a cookie too!

Thanks! Njam njam! And where's my sticker?  :?
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2011, 04:29:44 pm »
+1
No Ginger,
we though that with even numbers and good equipment u could easily defend the village, but as it shown u was losing anyway.
because when we defended this neutral village against u, we could hold it forever, just run out of arrows and all archers started runing with mele weapons
i think we kill 700 troops while in defence was 500

i was considering something like this

we hoped for a proper timer scale or scaling of troops, because if Templars got 2 hrs for their battle with 3600 troops we hoped to have more time with 4700 troops
if we would have 197 mins for this battle as chadz said, it would probably be enough
and battle run less time not 17 mins, because u have about 3 mins on preparation, then 1st rush to village, until u get there about minute or so, then flags dropped but game kept going until all remaining was killed... so with 197 it should have been possible
when UIF looks at you

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 12, 2011, 04:32:11 pm »
No Ginger,
we though that with even numbers and good equipment u could easily defend the village, but as it shown u was losing anyway.
because when we defended this neutral village against u, we could hold it forever, just run out of arrows and all archers started runing with mele weapons
i think we kill 700 troops while in defence was 500

i was considering something like this

we hoped for a proper timer scale or scaling of troops, because if Templars got 2 hrs for their battle with 3600 troops we hoped to have more time with 4700 troops
if we would have 197 mins for this battle as chadz said, it would probably be enough
and battle run less time not 17 mins, because u have about 3 mins on preparation, then 1st rush to village, until u get there about minute or so, then flags dropped but game kept going until all remaining was killed... so with 197 it should have been possible
Not realy, information i have says 2 hours for a village. And if you use the scaling argument is just unbelievable. How can you hope for something thats not inside strategus for 1 year ?

Havent been scaling for over a year, this realy shows you guys are noobs. seriously

and another add, how when Templars didnt make to kill there 2500 how could you "think" you could manage 4500 ? your argumentation is hopeless and stupid.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 04:34:07 pm by Gingerpussy »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 12, 2011, 04:41:45 pm »
+1
i got an answer for that Ginger, here it is:

I was told in Templars battle they spend half an hour in shield wall, only at half of the battle they started rushing constantly
we started rushing constantly right from the start, just full rush
when UIF looks at you

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 12, 2011, 04:56:28 pm »
Stop these shit talks and e-peen fighting.
I want to remind devs that there was a filthy bug with equipment as well. Defenders spawn without weapons for some reason. Even if you die and respawn - it doesn't help. The only way to fix it is to rejoin the server, which makes serious difficulties while preparation time so we couldn't manage to install all our siege equipment before attackers spawned.

I'm all for compensating Druzhina's casualties if it's already decided that it was a bug. No one should suffer from stuff like that. I remember when other factions used bugs against us and what kind of feelings we had when chadz said "It is beta, we're not compensating anything".

And Jambi, I used my own army and equipment to capture the village of Greys, nothing was taken from Emirin with me, I didn't even enter it. They've left the village empty and their army was too far.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 12, 2011, 05:00:23 pm »
Dave this bug with equipment, we also had it in few battles and in emirin too, the only way to get around it now is to leave server and join the game again, being killed and respawn doesn't help anymore. Best to restart game, more chance it will work.
when UIF looks at you

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #130 on: December 12, 2011, 05:17:47 pm »
Dave this bug with equipment, we also had it in few battles and in emirin too, the only way to get around it now is to leave server and join the game again, being killed and respawn doesn't help anymore. Best to restart game, more chance it will work.

this might happen when you join the server too fast. The game hasn't received all items yet from the website, so it's only showing you what it has loaded so far.

Wait 10 seconds before rejoining the server when you get kicked.

Also, I'm locking this topic now. If you want to flame on, create a new thread in some other place. This is for bugfixing.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 13, 2011, 01:26:17 pm »
+1
AI buys crap 10000 straw hats in every battle but 20 nomad bows. this are more pressing matters then changing the 2 hour time limit.

For the last time, post a proper bug report in the Strategus Issues forum instead of repeating this useless and completely exaggerated whine like a mantra in unrelated threads. You're the only one I've ever heard this complaint from, there's no report about it that I can see and the gear in all the village battles I played in was fine. When was the first time you saw this happen and what were all the villages called?
Don't.