Author Topic: Dear Fallen....  (Read 4628 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Dear Fallen....
« on: December 09, 2011, 10:50:33 pm »
Please show up to your battles. This is no fun  just sitting there watching as battles are auto won. 3/4 battles have been autowins. At least do something fun and fight on the field!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: Dear Fallen....
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 12:24:50 am »
+1
For the ones that don't show, have you been getting any loot at all? Half the Fallen members are too stupid to equip their troops, so I don't bother hiring people for battles when we can't even deal damage. I've been yelling at them about this for over a month, but still half our members are marching around as easy prey. Feel free to kill them all as I'm hoping if you defeat half our member base within a week, they might actually learn something for once. Or if you really want fights, you can specifically look for the ones not marked unarmed.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 12:26:23 am »
+1
CBA TBH.
Lost interest after Strategus V2.0 (actually about a month before the end of Strat 2)
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 12:30:30 am »
+2
Hey dl thanks for the gear you've given me this strat. How about you fight those battles or do you like giving me free loot?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 12:53:01 am »
For the ones that don't show, have you been getting any loot at all? Half the Fallen members are too stupid to equip their troops, so I don't bother hiring people for battles when we can't even deal damage. I've been yelling at them about this for over a month, but still half our members are marching around as easy prey. Feel free to kill them all as I'm hoping if you defeat half our member base within a week, they might actually learn something for once. Or if you really want fights, you can specifically look for the ones not marked unarmed.

I go after everything with crates, half of which were armed. infact, my battle at 5 in the moringin(NA East) had no one show on EITHER side. we actually got close to 100 troops worth of gear from you guys, and you didn't even FIGHT! hell i got a HORSE from you.

Hey dl thanks for the gear you've given me this strat. How about you fight those battles or do you like giving me free loot?

Free gear? Oh? we fight you for it. even the last battle all we had was 6 swords and 6 body armors and we still fought. We fight every battle, even the 1 v X. Also, you have only attacked 1 DL member who had equip, still laugh at how you're butt hurt at things, good thing i never see you online anymore, you rage to damn much for your own good. *insert some random french insult here for goretooth and then insert dumb Southerner joke for anders here*

CBA TBH.
Lost interest after Strategus V2.0 (actually about a month before the end of Strat 2)

To me it looks more like you just gave up cause you can't do what you always do. But, that's an outsiders perception. just cause things suck doesn't mean you give up. Fight, regardless of why. Can't be arsed to defend yourself in a game, then i fear for you in real life if said things happen. So stand up and take it like a boxer and go down swinging!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 12:55:29 am by Lt_Anders »

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 12:59:13 am »

Hey Goretooth, thanks for your free gear you've given ATS this strat. How about you win something that matters.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 01:06:17 am »
Hey Goretooth, thanks for your free gear you've given ATS this strat. How about you win something that matters.
ats has attacked me? i remember me chasing them out of the north. what happened to your one fief? two days of ownership lol. Guess not holding fiefs matters to you.
I remember taking 501 trade goods off HRe last night. Also thanks for giving me 3k troops last strat lol.
What has ATS taken from me this strat? i've only attacked them almost ten times this strat and won them all. How many times have they attacked me?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 03:17:35 am by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 01:15:10 am »
I go after everything with crates, half of which were armed. infact, my battle at 5 in the moringin(NA East) had no one show on EITHER side. we actually got close to 100 troops worth of gear from you guys, and you didn't even FIGHT! hell i got a HORSE from you.
Yeah, I wasn't on for them, but I just looked at the last few battles. You got the horse from Zaleck cause that was essentially all he had on him and nobody bothered showing up to waste it. I don't know what the hell happened with Smiling considering he actually initiated the attack. He definitely should have been online to rally people for that battle. And the no show for Holokron's battle pretty much sums up Fallen's apathy. I'll see what I can do to get more people to show up for battles where we actually have equipment, but I'm not on as much as I used to be. With the dev team's consistent ignoring simple but vast improvements to Strategus, I haven't been as interested in checking the battles list anymore. I really care more about me than anybody else, but apparently, a lot of our members don't even care about their own characters

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 05:09:25 am »
Thank you for actually ATTEMPTING in that battle! Even with the sucky melee, a fight is always worth it.

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 05:10:51 am »
Sticks and stones may break your bones, but you had to ruin it with better than crap equipment

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2011, 05:16:27 am »
Sticks and stones may break your bones, but you had to ruin it with better than crap equipment

all we had was reinforced light leather and some bows. beyond that the other stuff was standard gear. Practice longswords are the cheapest 2h(2h category) weapon in game.

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2011, 05:19:58 am »
all we had was reinforced light leather and some bows. beyond that the other stuff was standard gear. Practice longswords are the cheapest 2h(2h category) weapon in game.
still fancier than cudgels and stones, you show offs

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2011, 06:50:12 am »
Don't knock cudgels, weapon of the gods!
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Boring Dickery
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2011, 06:30:33 pm »
+3
To me it looks more like you just gave up cause you can't do what you always do. But, that's an outsiders perception. just cause things suck doesn't mean you give up. Fight, regardless of why. Can't be arsed to defend yourself in a game, then i fear for you in real life if said things happen. So stand up and take it like a boxer and go down swinging!

Explain to me what I can "No longer do" since I gave up a month before the last strategus ended? Back when there was a real war brewing and we had a crapton of fiefs and could do "anything" we wanted?

cRPG is more exciting for me, sorry. There, people have real shields and real armour, and more importantly CAVALRY THAT CAN THREATEN ARCHERS... Oh, and the best thing?

cRPG people may rage but they are good the next day...
Strategus? A lot of you peasants act like total nut jobs and take every little thing that happens in strategus personally and carry it over to the forums and cRPG and ruin the game for me.

Good God you people hold grudges more then people in EVE do... AND I HAD REAL MONEY AT STAKE IN EVE!

That is why I quit Strategus, because too many people take things too seriously. Yeah, I wanna win Strategus, and the very nature of Strategus makes it significantly more competitive then cRPG... HOWEVER.. Just because someone steam rolled your faction, or stabbed your faction in the back, does not mean you need to act like someone shot your puppy IRL and act out on the forums and even in-game over it...

Being dicked in Strategus and acting crazy in Strategus or Clan Halls or Diplomacy? Totally cool. Joking about it in General Talk? Totally cool. Whining about it constantly everywhere on the forums or blathering in game and griefing the "bad people?" Bad... Bad bad bad...

That is why I quit (EDIT Clarification; as in quit Strat not cRPG)... If I want to play a game that is taken this seriously, I am going to play EVE... Actually, come January I am going to start playing EVE again... And laugh and laugh and laugh at all the bent little Strategus people who act like it is the end of the world when a mere few months of their work go up in flames, or (THE HORROR) someone attacks you...

And start defending AI villages you sissies!

Oh yeah, and this...

Can't be arsed to defend yourself in a game, then i fear for you in real life if said things happen.
Much worse things have happened to me in Real Life... Real Life I fight tooth and nail because real things are at stake... Strategus? It bored me and the people irritated me FAR before we got "beat up." RL is amazing and important, Strategus is rediculous in how people are starting to view it, just a free game that is not my cup of tea (I understand how others like it) and I am tired of seeing the exact same armies now as I did two months ago in it... Hell, at the very start of STrat V3 Clanners had a hard time getting into it... We were already for the most part burnt out in V2.0 (In Summary, I find it a bit idiotic that you think RL and a video game beta are compatible).

TL;DR Version
Strategus makes idiotic grudges in this community and I am going to play EVE again. Not playing Strategus as every version people get more "bent" AND carry on previous grudges. Meow is a cutie.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 06:40:39 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
Re: Dear Fallen......
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2011, 07:10:14 pm »
(In Summary, I find it a bit idiotic that you think RL and a video game beta are compatible).

Why so?! A game is as compatible as real life. In fact, the WoW Plague even interests researchers cause it gives insights into Human actions.

Though Virtual, it can be summed up to RL. What you act like in RL shows through into your Virtual world. But, I can understand your feeling. Thankfully, fallen got on and started fighting, even if they lost. That's all i cared about. Don't give up, stand and fight. If you are the last man in crpg battle, you attempt to win, even if it's impossible. So why should you not do the same in strat? I feel the reason of liking crpg more is just an escape, but, i don't blame you, crpg is more fun, but at the same time, far more frustrating(specially as 1h atm, grr...nerf everything to 1 dmg)

You do obviously care enough to make a long winded post(with some rather relevent opinions, of course, and ones that you believe in). In fact, you use to troll the forum a lot, and I could say you ruined it for me, but that's dumb to say cause you know what, it is the internet and each person gets joy how they like from it. If you don't like the drama, then just do like I do "Mark all Read" and ignore it :idea:. It's not hard, just ignore it, and go on talking to the people who matter! Thank god this isn't RL, otherwise i think we might all kill each other from strat :oops: :wink:

TL;DR: Um, what, ok i likey, oh wait why you reading this, read the real random comments i made, jerks.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 07:19:21 pm by Lt_Anders »