Author Topic: Time Ran out, Commander not there for qmr, Everything left transfered to defence  (Read 3909 times)

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Battle of Zagush,

we had in the end 1600 defender 1000 which is about the same ticket advantage as in the beginning(3600-3000).

After the battle the village but shows 500 population and about 2000 troops. There were no reinforcement armies near which went through to the village and nothing close to that left in the village.

I can't believe this is how it is thought to be if so please explain.

Please correct this bug.

If this is how it is ment to be then i strongly suggest that qmr is extended to rank holder of rank 9,10 so that if the leader of a party who didn't show can be replaced also in his ability to retreat from the battle.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
Butthurt?

Edit: Butthurt, definitely.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 05:48:46 pm by Fips »

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
Necromancy skill

Offline witchhunter

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Saxony
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lothar_Duke_of_Saxony_HRE
  • IRC nick: ^30mc_HRE
you chose the time and the commander, deal with it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Omnium mores, tuos imprimis observato.

<@Urist> well HRE take their medival theme very serious and so is their ban/unban system ancient

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
Butthurt?

Edit: Butthurt, definitely.
This!
you chose the time and the commander, deal with it.
This aswell!

AND:
I saw like a LOT of your guys glitching and piking THROUGH THE WALL!
I can't believe this is how it is thought to be if so please explain.
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
dealing with it is what i do hear, who could have imagined i would have to deal with post like yours as well ^^

I saw like a LOT of your guys glitching and piking THROUGH THE WALL!
screenshots + ban request + suggestion to devs to fix those glitched places, come back when you did that

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
Srsly...u guys were waiting like 60 minutes to actually charge us (If you did it from the beginning u would've won), you set the time of the battle, ur commander wasnt able to be there...so u screwed up, not the game or anything else. And yes, u should deal with that fact.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
Srsly...u guys were waiting like 60 minutes to actually charge us (If you did it from the beginning u would've won), you set the time of the battle, ur commander wasnt able to be there...so u screwed up, not the game or anything else. And yes, u should deal with that fact.
timer and battle coordination is one thing,

that after a battle basicly the whole army deserts to the enemy is not only unrealistic but also a game breaker, if you can't see that i don't have anything to discuss with you or to deal with you.

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile

that after a battle basicly the whole army deserts to the enemy is not only unrealistic but also a game breaker, if you can't see that i don't have anything to discuss with you or to deal with you.

Of course it is, but that's just the way strategus works now. And everyone knows, so u should be able to saw that coming, too.

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE

But kinngrimm... you should have known that we have lots of beer in zagush... now think about it... you are fighting against a village to get all those nice beer.
Suddenly your soldiers couldnt get that beer anymore tonight and guess what they decided? They decided to come to the zagush defending army drinking nice
german beer. Next time bring beer yourself.

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
+1
Thats why we always have some vodka.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Congratulations to HRE, won against horrible odds and horrible time slot imposition and won with style.  May you use this opportunity well. :)
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
+1
Congratulations to HRE, won against horrible odds and horrible time slot imposition and won with style.  May you use this opportunity well. :)
man Keshian, you couldn't resist could you ... they didn't win we didn't win. It was a patt by time

but i do agree to some extent to the beer, but we didn't tell our guys before or after the fight that you would have wagons full of bear barrels.
But in the evening when we reached out tents and setup fires to warm our selves we heared the laughter and the drunken songs from the village and it made us sad, because that would have been us.

I don't quite understand the logic why would
a) the attacker loose more then the defence in a patt situation, centuries agos they would have gone to their tents had a laugh and a beer and continued the bloody thing the next day
b) giving it to the defender are you fucking kidding me, when people fight each other in war they are killing each other for many reasons they don't become buddies from one instant to the other

deserting to the void to a small extent or large extent if the fight wouldn't be winable, but hey we kept ticketadvantage till the end.
So conclusion both sides made a good fight, why in the name of the mighty donkey would anyone gain then 95% of what ever is left on one of the opposing sites?

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
+1
man Keshian, you couldn't resist could you ... they didn't win we didn't win. It was a patt by time

but i do agree to some extent to the beer, but we didn't tell our guys before or after the fight that you would have wagons full of bear barrels.
But in the evening when we reached out tents and setup fires to warm our selves we heared the laughter and the drunken songs from the village and it made us sad, because that would have been us.

I don't quite understand the logic why would
a) the attacker loose more then the defence in a patt situation, centuries agos they would have gone to their tents had a laugh and a beer and continued the bloody thing the next day
b) giving it to the defender are you fucking kidding me, when people fight each other in war they are killing each other for many reasons they don't become buddies from one instant to the other

deserting to the void to a small extent or large extent if the fight wouldn't be winable, but hey we kept ticketadvantage till the end.
So conclusion both sides made a good fight, why in the name of the mighty equus africanus asinus would anyone gain then 95% of what ever is left on one of the opposing sites?

Just look at the bright side of this happening. You get another big battle once you recovered.
=> again a big fight => again a funny time.

And just kidding: Probably some of your men still thought we are allies :p
Dont blame them for being confused.