Author Topic: An Alliance Arises - The Knights of New  (Read 9276 times)

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
Re: An Alliance Arises - The Knights of New
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2011, 04:17:47 am »
+1
The Free Peasants of Fisdnar wish to extend an offer of Free Trade, Free Love, and Free Peasantry to the new upcoming Knights of New.

Do you mean to say ou give them more peasants, or make them all peasants, I cannot see that going well for the latter case.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2011, 04:21:21 am »
+2
I could use more peasants. I would like to put in an order for 50,000 peasants please. I would like them to come equipped with pitchforks, im paying 1 gold per 100. let me know when I can pick up my new conscr... peasants.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2011, 04:23:59 am »
I could use more peasants. I would like to put in an order for 50,000 peasants please. I would like them to come equipped with pitchforks, im paying 1 gold per 100. let me know when I can pick up my new conscr... peasants.

I just need ten, no equipment.  I feel in the mood for some prima nocta and maybe some peasant soup afterwards.  And then the village dung pit needs some excavating with whichever ones are left.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2011, 06:45:25 am »
The UIF controls 95% of the EU lands and is taking the last few villages in the next couple of days :P
Mattey i know that repetition is the first tool of propaganda but it so boring, can't you mix in something new from time to time?

oh and their NA vassals are making a good effort at taking the steppes which account for about 1/4 of NA lands.
ah there we go.

In opposite to Fallen which is a mixed EU/NA clan holding NA terretory you must be pleased that now a "pure NA" clan will hold NA terretory. Also i guess out of the hole NA/EU opposition thingy you always want to paint, having HRE in strat1.0 as vassals of Fallen(weren't they then more NA based?), must have been total win out of your perspective at least with your arguments?

p.s. how does FCC selling off a fief they own to another alliance increase FCC control in NA lands? even if you count The Knights of New as being our allies, it still totals up to the exact same amount of fiefs >.>
Well selling it is a smart move, as you guys are pretty much burned in relations with Desert Alliance, you know the whole attacking of an alliance partner, being Fallen's bitches last strat and helping them out this strat, which are atm kind of the enemies of the Desert Alliance, i in your place would sell out too and get my ass as far away as possible.

Actually not really an alliance (plus over half of NA not involved) ...
Interesting you would say that, so not really allied means, you are free to attack those anytime or that you would not help if they got attacked or you just mean that helping with troops/gold/equipment/roster support does not count strictly to what alliance partner would do for each other ... always Kesh succeeds in confusing me.

I guess having a common enemy forces people to work together.  Interesting that instead of trying to woo this new alliance who "key word here" bought a fief far from our homeland they just lump them into their list of people opposed to them and almost force them to become enemies.
so who exactly are now all your enemies, you could be there a bit more specific so that people really know against whom you want to fight and others may choose to join you ... or not.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Flawless

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • Cavalieres Co-Founder and Commander
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Flawless and Cavalieres_Undead
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2011, 07:25:01 am »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,21350.0.html
This thread is proof of why kinngrimm  cannot be trusted. Say one thing, do another.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2011, 07:32:49 am »
+6
Interesting you would say that, so not really allied means, you are free to attack those anytime or that you would not help if they got attacked or you just mean that helping with troops/gold/equipment/roster support does not count strictly to what alliance partner would do for each other ... always Kesh succeeds in confusing me.
so who exactly are now all your enemies, you could be there a bit more specific so that people really know against whom you want to fight and others may choose to join you ... or not.

I mean exactly what i said, other than TKoV and Norse Horde, we have no alliances (both came after beginning of strat 3.0 as we seta  cleans alte, and didnt have a 20-clan alliance set before strat began).  (What a crazy idea to only have 3 clans in an alliance, instead of 20)  But we declared war on ATS for banditry against 2 clan members, amrched out to Bhulaban and took it away from them.   Occitan and Hospitallers and LL were in the throes of recreating the Northern Empire (excluding only ATS) and we were informed they were not friendly to us (carrieda  grudge for su kicking their asses alst strat) and if they succeeded in taking the steppes, we would be their most likely next target.  We declared war on Occitan and by their relations, their 2 allies (sorry this was before your backstabbing and lies came to the surface, so no one knew that you were constantly lying while spying on their teamspeaks the people who thought you were their ally. 

Fallen helped us out getting rid of ATS bandits after we failed in the first attack as they didnt want bandits in their area and we returned the favor with Occitan and Hospitallers, eventually reimbursing in full what they had lent us.  It wa shortly after this that your betrayal became public (but not before you snuck troops up close pretending to be coming in support)  and the 8 clan desert alliance emerged and acted in concert with UIF members - Ravens and Bashabazouk, while Occitan received massive amounts of gold (600K+ of gear (including crafted deduction (who in the desert ahs been making massive amounts of gold trading from kulum?)) and Hospitallers received 2K troops, all after they had just been crushed in previous battles using 6 weeks worth of accumulated gear in attacking the Fallen village and defending the only occitan village and one of the hospitaller villages, and they suddenly had more troops and better gear in 1 week than they did in all of previous startegus combined.

It was obvious significant EU support was being sent through the "proxy" NA clans and desert alliance and we have been doing our best to support any who oppose the EU alliance of 20+ clans plus a half-dozen NA clans, where 95% of the fiefs in EU and soon 100% wiht a few NA fiefs as well are owned by the Reach-Around Alliance where no one owning fiefs in EU will ever attack each other.  We basically oppose you and your dickless friends and so do a few of the NA factions and a few of the small EU clans adn you call it an alliance which it has never been, just a sharing of a mutual enemy of metagamers who wouldn't stand a chance 1 v 1 so they resort to sucking the dicks of every big EU faction until 75% of the player base is fighting against 15% at best.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 08:06:22 am by Keshian »

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2011, 06:06:34 pm »
+1
wow Kesh.
Much respect was earned this day.
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2011, 06:34:02 pm »
I would say that Mr. "I believe honor is the most important thing a man can have but wait I'm also a dirty lying bastard with a now completely trashed reputation" kinngrimm has been sufficiently told.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2011, 07:09:37 pm »
The only support for Hospitallers/Occitan came from members of the Desert Alliance in terms of equipment/gold/troops.
That they also used players in their roster who don't like Fallen and aren't part of the Desert Alliance ...
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2011, 09:46:14 pm »
+2
Can we get back on topic?  How delicious peasant soup and peasant biscuits are. oh wait, never mind, how awesome it is that a new clan is joining cRPG and Strategus bringing in some much needed new blood and are allying with the experienced Strat players from HoC (one of the few NA clans with fiefs at the end of Strat 2.0 and involved in multiple wars) and how we are glad to welcome this new alliance that is currently neutral with everyone on the map and how we are not going to scare off these new players by acting like dicks and ganging up on them with 20 clan alliances to boost our ego about how you can win while outnumbering them 10 to 1 agaisnt new players??  Right??  I said right???  Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 09:48:30 pm by Keshian »

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2011, 10:57:42 pm »
+1
Looks like Fallen biscuits are on the menu!

Offline Spleen

• Earl
  • Renown: 310
  • Infamy: 79
  • But I am already in my pyjamas...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spleen
  • IRC nick: Spleeno
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2011, 12:16:34 am »
+1
Looks like Fallen biscuits are on the menu!

We prefer cookies.
You Bastard!

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2011, 01:54:01 am »
+1
We prefer cookies.
You Bastard!
Don't worry, Betsy makes for good eats.
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

LIBERNATE

Offline robert_namo

• Count
  • Renown: 170
  • Infamy: 55
  • I don't understand.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis "of the Stars"
  • Game nicks: Robert_Namo_Astralis
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2011, 02:25:39 am »
Gl Hf, peasants.
BTW don't taint this thread with stuff that doesn't really relate to this alliance.

Offline Yaxim3

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights of New
  • Game nicks: Yaxim_of_Reddit
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2011, 09:27:58 am »
right, forgot what thread this was for a second. A lot of info there I don't completely understand but good to know.