Author Topic: Right or wrong?  (Read 6859 times)

Offline neupreis

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Godlike
Right or wrong?
« on: November 29, 2011, 11:48:07 pm »
+6
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 02:34:51 am by Kalam »

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
Re: Right or wrong?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 12:15:19 am »
Wrong.
Please, point DRZ at Shariz, which is going to be our capital soon. Thanks.

But I love your style.
Can you please link with green lines all your targeted clans to see if they have some chances to resist this invasion together %)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:18:30 am by Zaharist »
Igni et ferro

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 12:50:25 am »
+7
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 01:51:44 am »
(click to show/hide)

Nice work getting it off DRZ private forums.  I bet they are pissed.  Its exactly what they ar e working on. 
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 02:20:22 am »
Oh you can replace Target 2+3 with "CotgS". Makes it shorter and much more clear.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 02:29:23 am »
Oh you can replace Target 2+3 with "Cotgs". Makes it shorter and much more clear.
Fixed it for ya :P
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 03:19:13 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 03:38:09 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)

The funniest part is that you say that every time then in:

Strat 1.0 - DRZ secretly fed thousands of troops to 22nd and Nords who invaded Templars and their allies.  I was posting saying this was exactly what was happening and you kept calling me a conspiracist until of course you openly admitted it after templars were defeated.

Strat 2.0 - DRZ was getting beat up so Grey Order marches 20,000 man army to HRE lands and said stop picking on DRZ, one of you guys have to back down and stop attacking them (repeatedly in diplomatic talks with various UIF memebers we were told that while not OFFICIAL allies, if DRZ started losing they would come to their help and save them).  Grey Order also helped 22nd beat up on OOTL a much smaller clan.  Earlier Grey Order and 22nd attacked RuConquista because they ahd talked of attacking their secret allies - Union, Risen, BashiBazouk, Legio Italica. (also called conspiracist by you guys for stating the obvious there about UIF v. 2)

Strat 3.0 - 22nd is being fed thousands of troops to take out a small faction that actually took a  fief in their "claimed territory" far faster than they could and now a Union army is marching north from Gisim in support and a Union army took Kulum for DRZ (making it safer for them to stay there) who has been mass producing goods there and shipping to desert with 22nd, Grey Order, Union, and ravens allowing free and unmolested passage throughout strat 3.0.  BashiBazouk and Ravens (joined in strat 2.0) march all the way across the map to join 12 other clans neighboring DRZ in attacking a DRZ enemy.

It happens every STrat - boring as fuck and each time more clans join to the point that over 70% of the player base is in one stupid coalition attacking the other 30% who actually play and fight against each other because frankly its boring as fuck to be part of a mega-alliance, but it seems a lot of your clans are very autocratic leadership and don't give a fuck what the everyday players in your clans want as long as you get bragging rights over winning when everyone is in one giant faction doing circle-jerks.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 03:40:39 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 03:59:14 am »
I will not bother responding to your "knowledge" of strat 1+2. I mean you cannot even get basic chronological facts correct like whether RuCon or OotL+De Bitre (unmentioned) came first. So how can you be trusted to report correctly on significantly more subtle points. However Strat 3:

Every troop we have brought to the war was trained by 22nd, except for 200 or so men we acquired by other means. You know we were preparing to take villages and were ready to do so on Skyrim release, however the ANT war and then De Bitre caused us instead to save our armies and wait for a good time to strike, now. You say we have been injected with thousands of troops for these fights but so far we have lost only 600-700 men. With my army of 700 or so men attacking now. For a total of 1400-1500 troops. So I wonder how the term "thousands" is in any way apt.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 03:59:28 am »
The funniest part is that you say that every time then in:

Strat 1.0 - DRZ secretly fed thousands of troops to 22nd and Nords who invaded Templars and their allies.  I was posting saying this was exactly what was happening and you kept calling me a conspiracist until of course you openly admitted it after templars were defeated.

Strat 2.0 - DRZ was getting beat up so Grey Order marches 20,000 man army to HRE lands and said stop picking on DRZ, one of you guys have to back down and stop attacking them (repeatedly in diplomatic talks with various UIF memebers we were told that while not OFFICIAL allies, if DRZ started losing they would come to their help and save them).  Grey Order also helped 22nd beat up on OOTL a much smaller clan.  Earlier Grey Order and 22nd attacked RuConquista because they ahd talked of attacking their secret allies - Union, Risen, BashiBazouk, Legio Italica. (also called conspiracist by you guys for stating the obvious there about UIF v. 2)

Strat 3.0 - 22nd is being fed thousands of troops to take out a small faction that actually took a  fief in their "claimed territory" far faster than they could and now a Union army is marching north from Gisim in support and a Union army took Kulum for DRZ (making it safer for them to stay there) who has been mass producing goods there and shipping to desert with 22nd, Grey Order, Union, and ravens allowing free and unmolested passage throughout strat 3.0.  BashiBazouk and Ravens (joined in strat 2.0) march all the way across the map to join 12 other clans neighboring DRZ in attacking a DRZ enemy.

It happens every STrat - boring as fuck and each time more clans join to the point that over 70% of the player base is in one stupid coalition attacking the other 30% who actually play and fight against each other because frankly its boring as fuck to be part of a mega-alliance, but it seems a lot of your clans are very autocratic leadership and don't give a fuck what the everyday players in your clans want as long as you get bragging rights over winning when everyone is in one giant faction doing circle-jerks.
this guy really needs a medical service immediately
so much DRZ hatred u have did they made something to your little one ?
DRZ did this drz did that drz is this drz going to do that drz will do that drz would do that drz and drz

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 04:45:46 am »
Got to say 22nd are piling the orcs into Buillin, I do wonder where those troops came from.
Professional poop cleaner

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 04:52:46 am »
magic
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 04:56:13 am »
+3
this forum drama is getting booring

I'll leave forum wars to you Kesh, see u in strategus wars
when UIF looks at you

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 05:03:07 am »
Got to say 22nd are piling the orcs into Buillin, I do wonder where those troops came from.

A few weeks of preparation when you wrongly believed we were inactive.

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 05:05:11 am »
A few weeks of preparation when you wrongly believed we were inactive.
This makes me feel much more optimistic.  :D
Professional poop cleaner