Author Topic: Version 0.252  (Read 63853 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Version 0.252
« Reply #255 on: December 01, 2011, 07:57:20 pm »
And why don't you just make More metal sounds and Sound of suffer part of the cRPG package from the beginning? :O

Please no. Warband already sounds like a pron movie, but those mods only make it worse.

Offline Rage_Guy

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 123
  • cRPG Player
  • L to the ATVIA, bitch.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Latvian Potato Empire
« Reply #256 on: December 01, 2011, 07:58:07 pm »
Screw that autoupdater crap,warband crashes now each 10 minutes,upload crpg for poor noobs like me,while I kill dragons!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Peasant_Woman

• Earl
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Unofficial Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja, Ming, Companions, Cavemen
  • Game nicks: Peasant_Woman, Ninja_Ninja, Ming_Ninja, Companion_Ninja.
« Reply #257 on: December 01, 2011, 09:14:40 pm »
Why is there no big thread that contains a comprehensive change list for this mod? It's VERY ANNOYING as a player of the game to never really know what's been changed or why EVER.

How hard is it to just have one locked thread where everytime you do an update, people can go to that thread and see what got changed???

It was stated a long, long time ago that one of the reasons for no changelist/patchnotes is that if you don't know exactly what was changed then you can't whine about it.
It cuts down on the forums being flooded with whining and the devs being challenged on every single little change they make.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.
Guide to map making
My Maps

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
« Reply #258 on: December 01, 2011, 09:22:55 pm »
+1 for new byzantion helmet!
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"

Offline Elio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 737
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The treeee!
    • View Profile
    • Calradia's Maps Explorer
  • Game nicks: Elio
« Reply #259 on: December 01, 2011, 09:36:33 pm »
With this 0.2.5.2.1 version I can't play cRPG without your obscure loader.. Game crash about out of memory at loading (3 GB + XP)

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #260 on: December 01, 2011, 10:17:00 pm »
Can we have a sticky post with the latest version of the launcher (for future change).

This we know that we only have one thread to check before playing, thx!

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #261 on: December 01, 2011, 11:05:51 pm »
+4
I plan on adding launcher auto-update soon.

Offline ThePoopy

• Earl
  • Renown: 411
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • .l..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: PolePoop
« Reply #262 on: December 01, 2011, 11:14:57 pm »
there will be a launcher launching the launcher?

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #263 on: December 01, 2011, 11:20:38 pm »
I plan on adding launcher auto-update soon.

What can i say...

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #264 on: December 02, 2011, 01:11:21 am »
It was stated a long, long time ago that one of the reasons for no changelist/patchnotes is that if you don't know exactly what was changed then you can't whine about it.
It cuts down on the forums being flooded with whining and the devs being challenged on every single little change they make.

This clearly isn't working then. In fact, it might be going the other direction. I'm sure there have been more than a few cases of whining and thread discussions about things that either aren't accurate (and wouldn't have happened if clearly presented), or about things that had good reason to be changed but we're not told about. I think the devs should have more confidence in themselves and what they're doing, not hide behind it and hope people don't gripe. That's never gonna happen. A changelog seems like the minimum requirement for patch releases (er uh, other than releasing the patch).

That being said, long love the devs who bring us this masterpiece of crack theater. 

Offline TortoiseAndTheHare

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ARCHERS!
  • Game nicks: James_the_Catapult, Prochoice_the_Catapult
« Reply #265 on: December 02, 2011, 06:05:12 am »

I can't believe this is a real.

Wow... what dumb, ball lacking devs...

THIS IS MY MOD, I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK.

OH WAIT, I DO CARE, I CARE SO MUCH I CAN'T ALLOW THEM TO EVEN WRITE IT OR FORCING MYSELF TO NOT READ IT OR READ IT AND NOT HAVE MY GLASS EGO SHATTER INTO A THOUSAND PIECES WILL CAUSE ME TO QUIT THE MOD.

Offline RiPLeY_II

• Knight
  • Renown: 48
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SHoDaN_THe_SHieLDBReaKeR, RiPLeY_THe_TaLeNTeD
« Reply #266 on: December 02, 2011, 08:29:55 am »
This is not a whinig thread, but i think that at least players who had a loomed armor that had its BASE stats lowered, should have the opportunity to change their looms. I'm talking about heraldic mail, p.e., which has been nerfed in two ways: a) the loom benefit is lower (but this is to every armor so its not that important) b) their BASE stats have been lowered, which i suppose it's been done for "realistic/balance/fitting" purposes. I'm ok with a), But at least give the players the opportunity to switch that looms in b) situation to a wanted one
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 08:30:56 am by RiPLeY_II »

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #267 on: December 02, 2011, 08:42:31 am »
This is not a whinig thread, but i think that at least players who had a loomed armor that had its BASE stats lowered, should have the opportunity to change their looms. I'm talking about heraldic mail, p.e., which has been nerfed in two ways: a) the loom benefit is lower (but this is to every armor so its not that important) b) their BASE stats have been lowered, which i suppose it's been done for "realistic/balance/fitting" purposes. I'm ok with a), But at least give the players the opportunity to switch that looms in b) situation to a wanted one

http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=equip&cat=market

Offline Vexus

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deus_Mortis
« Reply #268 on: December 02, 2011, 10:35:23 am »
The new increase in armour weight was a little too much imo now even medium armour (Brynja) makes me move/attack as slow as heavy armour I mean wtf?

[Edit]

Also when will you people figure out that having plate pieces with requirements of 15 is simply bad and that's why you see people run/attack fast in them?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 11:22:25 am by Vexus »

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 02, 2011, 10:51:38 am »
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=equip&cat=market

The market reflects a price that roughly follows the true value of the item. If the item got nerfed, it's price on the market too. And in cRPG, the price of items that were nerfed in a recent patch tend to plummet.

The market will never be a solution for those willing to replace nerfed items. That's like trying to sell actions of a crashing corporation and hoping that with the money you'll get the same share in a healthy one. Ridiculous.