Author Topic: Version 0.252  (Read 63809 times)

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
Re: Version 0.252
« Reply #225 on: November 30, 2011, 04:55:13 pm »
gazda, that file has been modified to skip the intro.
It will work in next version, in the meantime you can start the game directly from that executable.

Offline gazda

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • Its almost harvesting season.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Gazda_the_Swine
  • IRC nick: gazda
« Reply #226 on: November 30, 2011, 05:01:17 pm »
+2
gazda, that file has been modified to skip the intro.
It will work in next version, in the meantime you can play assassins creed.

There,i fixed that for ya  :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
« Reply #227 on: November 30, 2011, 06:17:09 pm »
i have a problem, I update crpg to .252 with v0.3 updater, at the end of the updating it says im running an unsuported version of warband wse only works with 1.143, wtf?! i have 1.143!, so i ignore it, enter the game, loads correctly, but as soon as i get to main menu, WARNINGS pop out, "you need to be runing wse bla bla" so i download the latest wse. As instructions said, i put it anywhere, i edit the settings. run the wse, and it says "WSE path: C:/users/blabla/dsktop/WSE 2.4.0 could not find warband exe or dedicated exe. ?! Do i need to edit WSE path? where ? there is no such thing to edit(or at least i dont see it) in wse_settings. Then i try to extract wse into my root warband folder and run it, but it says" you are runing unsuported version , only runs on 1.143" wtf?! I HAZ 1 143 !
I have the same messages when not playing trough the cprg updater. I just ignore it and the game works fine.

Offline Snickers

• Baron
  • Renown: 95
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 30, 2011, 07:13:45 pm »
 I really don't understand, I want all Developered to PM me or post about  this. People have been complaining about polestun/stagger since the begging of C-rpg History, you guys seriously have some thing with polearms since all i see is buff after buff. Alot of people where complaining during the days of the crush though morning star, that got removed because it is 2h. Alot of people were complaining during the days of the Barmace crushthrough (TBH no one even understood how that works, it was like 3 guys who knew how to use a barmace,but like 90% of those people where guys with 18 str thinking they can rape ppl.), which got nerfed in short period of time, it was a 2h weapon. People was has been saying the bec de corbin is OP for about a year no nerf, polestun no nerf. Cmon guys can you seriously just nerf polearm stun.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 30, 2011, 07:40:02 pm »
[13:28:44] Downloading version info
[13:28:48] Updating (v2.5.2.0)
[13:28:48] Downloading mirror list
[13:28:48] Downloading file list
[13:28:49] Using mirror download4.c-rpg.net
[13:28:49] Downloading mirror version info
[13:29:10] Unable to connect to the remote server
[13:29:10] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 178.63.27.21:80
[13:29:10] Update failed

Offline musketer

• Count
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 30, 2011, 07:41:15 pm »
[13:28:44] Downloading version info
[13:28:48] Updating (v2.5.2.0)
[13:28:48] Downloading mirror list
[13:28:48] Downloading file list
[13:28:49] Using mirror download4.c-rpg.net
[13:28:49] Downloading mirror version info
[13:29:10] Unable to connect to the remote server
[13:29:10] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 178.63.27.21:80
[13:29:10] Update failed

Dis^  +100000

ME HAS THE SAME PROBLEMO...  :cry:

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 30, 2011, 08:05:35 pm »
try again in like 10 mins it eventually works, u just need to spam it, maybe too many people tryin to connect to it at once.

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #232 on: November 30, 2011, 09:25:19 pm »
I really don't understand, I want all Developered to PM me or post about  this. People have been complaining about polestun/stagger since the begging of C-rpg History, you guys seriously have some thing with polearms since all i see is buff after buff. Alot of people where complaining during the days of the crush though morning star, that got removed because it is 2h. Alot of people were complaining during the days of the Barmace crushthrough (TBH no one even understood how that works, it was like 3 guys who knew how to use a barmace,but like 90% of those people where guys with 18 str thinking they can rape ppl.), which got nerfed in short period of time, it was a 2h weapon. People was has been saying the bec de corbin is OP for about a year no nerf, polestun no nerf. Cmon guys can you seriously just nerf polearm stun.

seriously i would have gone 36-3 with a barmace if i was reasonably good and knew how OP armor was back then

Offline SirProto

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • professional shot-misser
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: B0LT, pr0to
« Reply #233 on: November 30, 2011, 10:33:11 pm »
Ever since I downloaded the Installer cRPG crashes to desktop after it's finished the loading screen. I haven't been able to play  :(
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 30, 2011, 11:59:24 pm »
Devs ->   What about providing at least minimal support for those that don't want to use the launcher ?  In the meantime...

For those that have problems with the launcher... try this :

Download this :

http://download4.c-rpg.net/cRPG.zip

Extract, copy-pasta in your module folder as usual.

Then, download all the files on this page :

http://download4.c-rpg.net/WSE/

and put them in the same directory (the directory itself can be placed anywhere).

Then run WSELoader.exe (and no, there's no way around that)

(Note that this download address is precisely one of the official mirrors, used by the launcher)

Offline obitus

• Earl
  • Renown: 486
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAOv_H-hh0&hd=1
  • Faction: kings of kd
« Reply #235 on: December 01, 2011, 12:03:28 am »
this WSE shit is spamming even though the newest launcher hasn't patched or done anything (just runs the game).

i'm not going to do any of that manual install WSELauncher.exe BS.  if you want people to download and play your game you can't expect them to do that...

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #236 on: December 01, 2011, 12:12:49 am »
this WSE shit is spamming even though the newest launcher hasn't patched or done anything (just runs the game).

i'm not going to do any of that manual install WSELauncher.exe BS.  if you want people to download and play your game you can't expect them to do that...
Can't expect them to what? Actually DOWNLOADING the mod? Yeah! How outrageous!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Ernius Petergius

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 01, 2011, 12:30:16 am »
Yes, thank you for this patch!  I asked to have my gloves be cheaper if you were going to take away that much from them and you did!  I also asked to re-balance out mid armor (heraldic mails) and light armors (tunic over mails) and you did!  Oh and the bec did have a nerf for a little while but I think it got rebuffed, and the bar mace def used to be OP.

NAMO I agree with you, give the nodachi 1 more speed like the highland claymore! (it has a stab and we don't  :cry:)

Offline obitus

• Earl
  • Renown: 486
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAOv_H-hh0&hd=1
  • Faction: kings of kd
« Reply #238 on: December 01, 2011, 12:48:02 am »
Can't expect them to what? Actually DOWNLOADING the mod? Yeah! How outrageous!

outrageous to download a separate .exe and all of its .dll files (like 10 files) one at a time, each separately zipped?

yes.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 01, 2011, 12:56:37 am »
outrageous to download a separate .exe and all of its .dll files (like 10 files) one at a time, each separately zipped?

yes.

What you see is the "nude" server from where the launcher retrieves the files. I just modified the python code to get the URL and voilà. This is not "official" at all. I don't think anyone is bound to put all these files into a single archive just for convenience. You can do it yourself ;)