Author Topic: Click Me ----> Want to hear your opinion! <---- Click Me  (Read 11792 times)

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
Click Me ----> Want to hear your opinion! <---- Click Me
« on: November 15, 2011, 07:11:42 am »
+6
Look I have recently done some poking around into the topic of PoopHammers removal of admin rights. I have heard two sides of this story and will start by getting you caught up  :mrgreen:.

Ok PoopHammer bought a Master Worked Nodachi from Wolves_Wintersturm for 100k who if it affects your opinion was allegedly a new play (who somehow had a MW weapon ). Then awhile after the transaction this biest topic was posted http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,20499.0.html .

Ok what I believe myself is that a player with a Master Work weapon needs to understand two things. The market place is dangerous... do your research. When you click put up offer it's you saying that's what I want I understand what's going on. Also it's you fault if you get ripped off because again you clicked the put up offer.

But I understand as an admin you should be held to higher standards. The issue I have with this though is one ANYONE ON EARTH WOULD OF ACCEPTED THAT TRADE. How is it his fault that the other party didn't do thier research.

Quote from BADPLAYER: The guy who he bought the Nodachi off thought the 10k he got for it was a good deal, it's not like he put it up by accident for that amount then asked for it back. If I put Lordly Mail gauntlets up for 600k (On purpose) and someone buys them, then later on I realise I got shafted by that deal, it is entirely my fault and not the person who bought it's fault.

Look I will admit this whole situation is Bull. I believe that he was a good admin and made a bad choice but comon now..... But it's kinda unfair that he became the boogy man in EU ... Show your support tell me what you think
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 08:52:02 am by Winston_Churchill »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
Re: Want to hear your opinion. Show your support!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 07:13:10 am »
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 07:14:20 am by Winston_Churchill »

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 07:15:33 am »
But I understand as an admin you should be held to higher standards. The issue I have with this though is one ANYONE ON EARTH WOULD OF ACCEPTED THAT TRADE. How is it his fault that the other party didn't do thier research.

Happened a lot of times, but guess what? The items got eventually returned after some messaging or stuff. Even if both sides were hot tempered, there were some examples of nice attitude and giving back. Some people were even camping market during the password breach wave so they could save other peoples stuff.

So no, i do not support poop in any way other than when he will be my teammate on battle. (mind you when that happened i was not in Wolves, and you know, some people might borrow some MWs to new players...)

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 07:22:26 am »
Happened a lot of times, but guess what? The items got eventually returned after some messaging or stuff. Even if both sides were hot tempered, there were some examples of nice attitude and giving back. Some people were even camping market during the password breach wave so they could save other peoples stuff.

So no, i do not support poop in any way other than when he will be my teammate on battle. (mind you when that happened i was not in Wolves, and you know, some people might borrow some MWs to new players...)

Thier risk. It wasn't during that time and wasn't a PW breach. It was awhile ago why didn't they bring up asking for the item back THEN. Why was his admin rights removed because a MARKETPLACE not INGAME transaction. Idk I just don't see how this is fair for him it's kinda fishy kinda bull...

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 07:25:13 am »
Thier risk. It wasn't during that time and wasn't a PW breach. It was awhile ago why didn't they bring up asking for the item back THEN. Why was his admin rights removed because a MARKETPLACE not INGAME transaction. Idk I just don't see how this is fair for him it's kinda fishy kinda bull...

General rule: do not be a douche  :mrgreen:

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 07:26:29 am »
General rule: do not be a douche  :mrgreen:

If this was true there would only be like 2 admins left  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 07:31:43 am »
+2
Poophammer didn't even had a chance to be hot tempered. He was afk lol

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 07:35:25 am »
+8
The guy who he bought the Nodachi off thought the 100k he got for it was a good deal, it's not like he put it up by accident for that amount then asked for it back straight away. If I put Lordly Mail gauntlets up for 600k (On purpose) and someone buys them, then later on I realise I got shafted by that deal, it is entirely my fault and not the person who bought it's fault.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 07:40:05 am by BADPLAYER »

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 07:37:55 am »
The guy who he bought the Nodachi off thought the 10k he got for it was a good deal, it's not like he put it up by accident for that amount then asked for it back. If I put Lordly Mail gauntlets up for 600k (On purpose) and someone buys them, then later on I realise I got shafted by that deal, it is entirely my fault and not the person who bought it's fault.

Oh Goly I love you. My point exactly!!!!! Btw it was 100k and added that to the topic
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 07:40:47 am by Winston_Churchill »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 07:41:48 am »
+2
This thread does nothing but cause drama.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 07:45:56 am »

This isn't causing drama I beg to differ. The issue is a topic of interest and I believe people should be able voice there opinion and a final decision should of been made after all points and sides of the argument where heard. That didn't happen and I don't believe this was a fair way to go about this. The drama was already started. I will close this the minute it becomes a troll fest but currently it isn't currently it is a inteliegent conversation that will hopefuly come to a fair conclusion. Please let us see how this develops befor we end it  :)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 07:48:36 am »
So you basically want the public to discuss something that so far is only half the story, and draw conclusions despite not knowing the rest of the story and why things ended the way that they did?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 07:49:56 am »
+4
You could get away with something like this in EVE.  In that game, it's standard business.  Spot a mistake on the market, buy it, chortle, post brag message to forums with screenshots, everyone laughs, the end.

This community is too small for cutthroat market dealings.  It would be far better for everyone if mistakes like this were repaid with some advice and kindness.

Obviously most of you are douchebags and would stab your own mother in the throat for an extra slice of pie, and that's just what we have to live with, but there's no reason for admins to be part of the problem.

If you want to be a part of the problem: fine.  Welcome to the internet and all that.  But don't be an admin, then.  Problem solved.
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 07:53:49 am »
Well when you put it that way :P I posted a link to the other half the story in my topic. Basically I feel only one side of the story was discussed and I feel he has a valid argument. Basically I think that both sides weren't addressed. Idk I just think that a biest topic + biest topic = bullshit but his rights got removed before I had my rant so Ima have mine now :P

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 07:56:13 am »
Obviously most of you are douchebags and would stab your own mother in the throat for an extra slice of pie,

I have two dads.... Also I think it was a douche move but a douche move removing his rights because of this. I mean half the NA admins have done worse...