• Infamy: 2413
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: RACISM
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2011, 08:52:24 pm »
Naah, it's just Berengar:

(click to show/hide)

I remember the time when Berenger wasn't an annoying troll and major douchebag.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2011, 08:57:53 pm »

Lol when? Prior to that i had terrorized COD 4 community alot. Got banned on a couple of servers. Got boring  :o
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 08:59:25 pm by CountBerenger »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2011, 08:58:05 pm »

You mean those few seconds during which his father squirted him into his mother's belly ?
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2011, 09:08:03 pm »
+1
You mean those few seconds during which his father squirted him into his mother's belly ?

SHADDUP!

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2011, 09:13:56 pm »
(click to show/hide)
SHADDUP!

Actually atm i look more like this:

(click to show/hide)

One of these days i might just prove it with some real life pic and then I might as well just come looking for you, Berenger.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2011, 09:42:36 pm »
Actually atm i look more like this:

(click to show/hide)

One of these days i might just prove it with some real life pic and then I might as well just come looking for you, Berenger.  :wink:

And i'll get Mtemtko to use as a human shield. Come at me brah!

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2011, 09:54:26 am »
+1
Croatian sea stealing swines

Offline Kareem

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • ALLAH IS THE LIGHT الله هو نور
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eurabia
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2011, 04:39:00 pm »
I remember a Yeniceri writing on EU2
"I hate Germans. They should burn in their own KZs."
racism?

I'm sorry for the inconvenience mister, but I cannot take full responsibility for everything that a member of my clan utters in a server.

If Turks are considered to be caucasians, how can this be racism?

I always thought racism involved racial groups, NOT nations. What you guys are talking about is some kind of bigotry towards another ethnic or cultural group with attributes of fascism, nationalism and xenophobia.

This thread is very misleading.

Racism is the belief that inherent different traits in human racial groups justify discrimination. In the modern English language, the term "racism" is used predominantly as a pejorative epithet. It is applied especially to the practice or advocacy of racial discrimination of a pernicious nature (i.e. which harms particular groups of people), and which is often justified by recourse to racial stereotyping or pseudo-science.

Racism is popularly associated with various activities that are illegal or commonly considered harmful, such as extremism, hatred, xenophobia, (malignant or forced) exploitation, separatism, racial supremacy, mass murder (for the purpose of genocide), genocide denial, vigilantism (hate crimes, terrorism), etc.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 05:10:19 pm by Kareem »

Offline Garond_PL

• Baron
  • Renown: 98
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ...
  • Game nicks: Harmeus Mora,Vladislav Jagiello,No_Ketchup
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2011, 04:43:55 pm »
One time i got cicked  maybe for racism. Nationalities who are discriminated against not only the Turks but also Poles (especially the Germans - once for chasing a guy (Carl_das_lahma )who hit me and got a few greys, i got cick from the German admin.

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2011, 06:45:46 pm »
+1
For the love of all things holy, Turkish is not a race!
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

LIBERNATE

Offline Kareem

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • ALLAH IS THE LIGHT الله هو نور
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eurabia
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2011, 08:35:17 pm »
For the love of all things holy, Turkish is not a race!

I have never stated that the Turkic peoples is a race...
Racism is the belief that inherent different traits in human racial groups justify discrimination. In the modern English language, the term "racism" is used predominantly as a pejorative epithet. It is applied especially to the practice or advocacy of racial discrimination of a pernicious nature (i.e. which harms particular groups of people), and which is often justified by recourse to racial stereotyping or pseudo-science.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 08:45:11 pm by Kareem »

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2011, 10:07:58 pm »
+1
Please keep this topic off these forums. There is no internet community that can discuss about this thing in this time and age. But if you really think that I am racist when I tell Curtis on ts that he is an English cunt, you should remember that I didn't think he is a cunt because he is English, but because he is a cunt that happens to be English. So same goes for that Turk thing. If some team had lots of Turkish clan players and they lost, someone decided to joke around with it. They are not useless because they are Turks, but because they were "useless" at the time and they still were/are Turks and therefore ---> useless Turks. It means nothing and happens to many other clans as well. It just happens to be that there is some clans with only one nationality in their member base. What about: "Useless Fallens", "Fucking old nab Fallens" etc... Is that racism against Fallen Brigade? No it is just common asshattery :D. And no racism because we are international clan. And it would not be even if we were only Indian Cherokees or what ever you might consider as some kind of a group of people that are pushed around.

I don't want to see "racism" based bans on EU servers. The reason for this statement is that real racists are not smart enough to find Mount & Blade Warband or neither to install cRPG mod to their computer, and that is a fact.

And to OP I would like to quote an old friend of mine:
"Go troll in a hole!"- Decimator

I remember a Yeniceri writing on EU2
"I hate Germans. They should burn in their own KZs."
racism?
You mister, have a nice avatar! Approved

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2011, 12:13:36 am »
I have never stated that the Turkic peoples is a race...
I'm glad that you can quote the Great Debaters. Have you never played an online game/mod outside of cRPG? You need thicker skin if shit like this still bothers you. No matter the rules, no matter how they're enforced, shit will still happen. Welcome to the internet.
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

LIBERNATE

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2011, 12:17:50 am »
I never say anything bad about americans.
Monkeys!

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2011, 08:48:23 am »
+1
Please keep this topic off these forums. There is no internet community that can discuss about this thing in this time and age. But if you really think that I am racist when I tell Curtis on ts that he is an English cunt, you should remember that I didn't think he is a cunt because he is English, but because he is a cunt that happens to be English. So same goes for that Turk thing. If some team had lots of Turkish clan players and they lost, someone decided to joke around with it. They are not useless because they are Turks, but because they were "useless" at the time and they still were/are Turks and therefore ---> useless Turks. It means nothing and happens to many other clans as well. It just happens to be that there is some clans with only one nationality in their member base. What about: "Useless Fallens", "Fucking old nab Fallens" etc... Is that racism against Fallen Brigade? No it is just common asshattery :D. And no racism because we are international clan. And it would not be even if we were only Indian Cherokees or what ever you might consider as some kind of a group of people that are pushed around.

I don't want to see "racism" based bans on EU servers. The reason for this statement is that real racists are not smart enough to find Mount & Blade Warband or neither to install cRPG mod to their computer, and that is a fact.

And to OP I would like to quote an old friend of mine:
"Go troll in a hole!"- Decimator

You mister, have a nice avatar! Approved

well said, fallen nub