Author Topic: RACISM  (Read 8836 times)

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Re: RACISM
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2011, 05:44:03 am »
Many colors in the homo rainbow, pick any shade from black to yellow. Many colors in the homo rainbow, a warm embrace and a kind hello.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline theero

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Served without sense of humor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Theero
  • IRC nick: Fallen_Theero
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2011, 10:48:19 am »
+4
Maybe ur emotion center is fucked up cuz all of the steroids u guys eat and hallucinate about racism.  (1

Maybe u should try to speak english instead of spamming turkish in main chat, u have teamspeak where u can use ur fine language. If i want to interact in turkish i just order kebab. (2

Besides how could racism be a crime here if it is not a crime on every country? And why arabs, turks, africans always speak about racism, what i've seen u guys are the biggest racists.  (3

Allahu akbar.  (4

Congratulations Hazaa, once again you prove the need of a slap in your face  :rolleyes: . You must be the worst diplomat ever chosen for a position like yours. Racism is a theme not to be tolerated in any case or place, including cRPG; not only will the mockery of ones origins make a subject feel bad, but it is also a demonstration of ignorance, lack of compassion and generally being an ass-hat. Racism and culture-demeaning talk add NOTHING to anything, thus working only as a populist tool for example in politics (see Hazaa, I'm comparing you to the Finns (PerSut) ). I admit I've also made some bad jokes about different cultures and countries, but never have my intentions were to make anyone rage or be saddened by my sayings. I know reasoning this with you is futile because of your "Who the f*ck cares" -attitude ( (1 ), but I still try to discuss about this because I feel this is an important issue and must be aknowledged. Also, accusations and flaming about things off the topic is just dumb ( (2 ), but also hypocritic in this case, hence we've all wrote stuff in our native languange in the chat, you and me included. Another point is that racism IS a crime in (propably) every western country, Finland included. Others being racist doesn't give you a free pass to lower your own moral standards ( (3 ). And about the fourth mark I made, well, that's just trying to be funny with other peoples expense ( (4 ). F'ck you.
FALLEN WILL WIN EVEN IF YOU HAVE FLYING CARPETS AND FIRESTAVES!

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2011, 11:21:52 am »
I miss panos.  :(

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 2360
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2011, 01:59:04 pm »
Catch!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2011, 07:21:18 pm »
+1
Theero you got trololol'd too badly... I would like to point out that racism is not a crime by itself, BUT all discrimination based on one's gender, origin, age, languague, religion, beliefs, health, opinion, disablement or other personal quality is considered as a crime. You can be racist all by yourself if you want, but you cannot do anything about it, because you are not allowed to act and discriminate anyone. It's still stupid to be a racist, but it is not illegal as long as you don't discriminate, bully, batter or threaten anyone based on those beliefs. We cannot make stupidness (or thoughts) illegal can't we?

Maybe that bullying part is the most relevant when it comes to this community. However I see it as non issue on this talk about Turks. As I described in my earlier post, it is not racist it just happens to be that some clans are mainly Turkish players and those comments on chat are going to be there no matter what the clan is. Some people just want to be "funny" when they say some clan is the blame when they lost the multiplier. Then again the discussion could go on and on to the words we cannot say or should not be allowed to say. The "N"-word for example. I have seen that it is ok to say if you are African American yourself, but no go if you are white. How can we know the skin colour of a player behind the screen and if it is ok? We can't, and therefore it is not a good word to use in the internet at all... But I would suggest just to deal with it. It is nothing personal and it only shows that the person using the "N"- word is immature as hell, so the comments he/she makes are irrelevant after that moment, m'kay? Also just ignore every asshole who tries to make you feel bad because of your qualities, whether it is nationality, skin colour, religion or whatever. They know nothing about you and they are idiots using stereotypes to mock you. Their arguments are invalid and every grown up person knows that.

Apparently there is bad words existing even if I think that a word can never be bad all by itself. I think it all depends on the context, but there is also people who think the other way, so I really don't use some words even if my context is not harmful at all. I just don't want to confuse people in some subjects because I am not a racist and I don't want people to think I am. I talk shit and can be rude sometimes but there is one thing I don't want to mess with and it is racism.

Also you should read more about populism and "true Finns"- party before you accuse them of racism. Political goals and plans are most of the time completely something else than the media wants you to believe. Their goal is not to "keep Finland white", but rather keep Finland helping the people who genuinely need a safer place to live and the ones who want to get a job here and not only live with our tax money for the rest of their days. I don't see any racist thoughts on those goals. They just don't like RL leeching ;)

(click to show/hide)

I know some of you don't share my opinion and I know that all I wrote here most likely doesn't solve anything. I respect your opinions, but this is mine and I think I said everything I want at this point. I hope this thread would just...

There is no sight in my third eye